It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Armed drones now flying over the US

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by PatientZer0
What is wrong with you idiots and the, "It's Fake" crap?!

Are you brain-dead zombies now?! A generation of blathering idiots weened on xbox and ipods is what we have here folks. Real is fake, Fake is real for them.

Oh God, this is going to be a catastrophe of epic proportions when it kicks off.

Actually, it's my - and the other 'fakers' - reasoned opinion. You're the zombie for just believing it's real. Any experts about to confirm this fakery? Oh wait, we don't need it because it's so obvious.

Peace

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by SeventhSeal

Thank you. It feels as if they just composited an image of a drone onto the video in After Effects and positioned it to move across the screen.

Everything about this just screams fake.

Couldn't agree more. I think they've done exactly what you said; shopped a fixed image in to the film and just moved it across the scene. So basic.

Peace

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   
CGI my ass!

That's 100% REAL.

The fact that you claim it was taken 'hand-held' shows how much of a clue (lack-of), some of you have. The camera was CLEARLY on a fixed TRIPOD, that was picked up and turned towards the drone, which accounts for the lack of tracking. The drone just passes out of the range, plus the guy filming wasn't totally sure what it was that he was filming.

Additionally the drone is clearly passing in and out of the low cloud cover...now if you can CGI that....?

Obviously some of you are quite happy keep bending over and getting shafted. It's YOU that I feel really sorry for as when you finally wake-up, it'll be much too late to do anything about it.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   
I hate to say it, but irrespective this video.. creating paranoia about the subject is rather counterproductive in the extreme, almost to the point of "war of the worlds 1938" proportions.. While im not american in fact, I have no doubt that drones and even predator drones of this type are coming to my country in the near future.. as stated in a previous article, as they come home from the war they return as used military surplus to be snatched up by any willing civillian agency who wants to play with such toys...

The thing I wish to highlight is rather simple.. the Predator UAV drones currently being deployed on the frontlines has made itself popular much in the way that a fighter plane or bomber would have done in the past and current wars.. thus.. they're are quite a few companies selling radio control toy/model versions of these aircraft from micro versions for indoor flying to home built foam/fibreglass large scale replicas.. some are just ordinary R/C planes.. some.. not.. with todays technology off the shelf homebuilt UAVs are a popular hobby.. so much so that there seems to be some new US government laws passed regulating them recently..

while I understand the fear surrounding these aircraft.. and even fear them myself...
grabbing your bugout bag and running for the hills screaming at first sight of one.. might be somewhat embarresing.. considering you might be fearing a model aircraft..

example.. a nice review of the recent hobbylobby predator drone with camera..
www.rcgroups.com...

and theres atleast 5 other companies making a similar model.. I also remember seeing someone build a 1/4 scale model of one..

I stress though im not discounting the horror of seeing ex-military drones being used in the skies of a domestic country outside of a warzone.. and I'm in no way debunking the terrible future that seems to be awaiting many of us when these things come into proper use... and full scale

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   
hmmm

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by KonquestAbySS

Never said it would happen but someone is clearly trying to dupe people into a reaction such as this.

I'm a conspiracy theorist. This may happen to the American public but as long as I don't see these things flying in my Australian backyard I'm happy.

You guys need to sort your own government out. It will cost many lives but what revolution hasn't?

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Some of you folks need to pull your head out of your ass.

It is not a question of freaking out over one video, as you would like to believe. It is the culmination of TEN HARDCORE years of this corrupt, treasonous BULL# being sold to you sheepish fools. Why do you keep BUYING?!?!

Truly, what in THE # is WRONG with you people?! You are all acting like non-gender specific, pale, pasty shadows of men!!

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpaceJockey1
CGI my ass!

Additionally the drone is clearly passing in and out of the low cloud cover...now if you can CGI that....?

Hahahaha, more like clearly moving in and out of focus.

Study the details and the camerawork from beginning to end. It starts off shaky watching the football game......

Definitely not on a tripod. I'm more convinced with half the fake-arse UFO vids than I am with this one.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   
That video is FAKE! If you people can't see it is CGI then you are seriously lacking some serious observational skills.

Proof that it is fake is all in the laws of perspective, and parallax. The drone should have changed over the length of the video, but it didn't. Because of parallax, the tip of the wing should have moved faster than the base of the wing because the tip is closer to the camera than the base. That means the wing should be slanted to the left at the start of the video, but then slanted to the right at the end of the video.

If you guys can't see it's fake...wow...just wow....
edit on 16-5-2012 by veritatem because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 02:38 AM
link   
I now leave this discussion for the lack of brainpower in the room.

I cannot believe I am reading nothing but "Look at me! I know stuff!" 'The parallax is all out of whack! the pixel moved, time displacement variables are not in sync....'

You little girls need to put down your wondrous technology and prepare to take it up the azz in a grand fashion when the SHTF.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by SaneThinking

I have tinkered with RC stuff for a long time, and I bet we could easily make a rig that we could drive right into these illegal contraptions! Just paint balling them would send a pretty clear message. We should have a contest and have a pool of cash for the first person who paints a Predator.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Won't be long til they "accidentally" start bombing neighborhoods eh?

"GO TO YOUR FEMA CAMP NOW!"
"OH TRYING TO ESCAPE"
*CLICK*

It won't be long just watch

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by hoochymama
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Now you know why Cell Phones are so popular. They can "hone" in on you whenever they want.

Ring Ring

"Hello, Verizon. May I help you?"
"Yes, this is Commander Blah bla bla from the CIA?? I need the Phone number of a John Muhamed Vang Herndandez Jackson."
"Let me get my Surpervisor"
"Hello, this is Spencer Smith Surpervisor, how may I help you"
"Yes, this is Commander bla bla bla. I need the Phone number of a John Muhamed Vang Hernandez Jackson. He is a known Cultist with many followers and is known to hide M16's and Rocket Launchers on his Property."
"Sure, hang on a minute, 555-555-5555."
"Thank you."
hangs up...................

Ring Ring
"Yes, is John there??"
"This is him...."
hangs up............................................................................................................

edit on 15-5-2012 by hoochymama because: changed the story a little

not that i'm saying the drones are circling my rooftop or anything, but me and my wife have been having a little problem with her iphone lately. we just recently updated to the brand new iphone and every now and then a call from an unknown number comes in, i answer it and it immediately hangs up and dials out. after ringing for a few seconds someone picks up, always muffled, and asks for my wife by name. i say she's not in right now, may i ask who's calling? they always respond with "yes, this is....." phone hangs up. every time. true story. sorry, no pics. anyone else have this happen? any explanations so i can stop thinking they're calling in to spy or setting up targets for a predator missle drop? i'm running out of tin foil over here!

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Idonthaveabeard

There's some big problems with this video. First of all, based on the soccer footage this is your standard run of the mill consumer camcorder, and the resolution does not hold up to enlargement so you can see the kind of detail the creator has added to the drone.

Secondly, that is a VERY LOUD drone. A real drone is half the volume of that beast.

FInally, even if it is a drone, there is no proof it is a weapons pod. It could be any number of mission pods or they could be dummy pods for a training mission. Maybe it was going to an airshow.

www.eglin.af.mil...
www.defensenews.com...

Look, Eglin AFB has both a training and a research wing!

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by PatientZer0
I now leave this discussion for the lack of brainpower in the room.

You are simply blind and brainless...

The video is completely fake and can be debunked simply by understanding the laws of perspective. I can even make a 3D model and show you how it should look.

You can even debunk the video based on the horribly fake camera movements.

Or better yet, how about I show you the source image they used to create the video!

grantjkidney.com...

Go head, line up the image above with the aircraft in the video. You will find that not only are they an exact match, but they even incorrectly modified the wing tip because it was missing in the source image.

Wake up all you blind and brainless... Use your mind before you react.
edit on 16-5-2012 by veritatem because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by g146541
I cannot wait for the first few deaths caused by these terminators and what kind of spin will be put on it!!!
In other news, a kindergarten class of suspected al quaeda domestic terrorists was hit today by a predator drone...
I can see it now.

Ever feel like you are within a movie where things are predictable? When you said this, i could of sworn I saw a scene like that.

The sad thing is, we are close to fulfilling a world similar to that of robocop. Where corporations are at the top and government reduced to nothing. This is where we are heading if people dont wake up. A new system needs to be put in place replacing the old. One that is fair and profitable for everyone not just the few. One that helps the enviroment but also advances us further into technology. A balance of Nature and Technology would have us exploring the stars in the next 100-200 years. But right now...

the way things are going we at best have 20-30 years left to live on this planet before all life goes extinct. If people don't act now, it will be too late. Fukushima and bp oil spill kinda already sealed our fate. But damage can be reversable if humanity as a whole works together.

The drones flying overhead however, is a sign that S*** is in fact about to hit the fan.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Flying a bit low in a country where you can buy a 50cal sniper rifle...
Just sayin.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 03:27 AM
link   
I'm not sure if I think this video is real or not. However, I have been noticing more and more discussions along these lines.

A video or photograph showing something weird/scary/dangerous starts making the rounds. People start calling fake. Others aren't so sure. Sometimes there's an "official" explanation for what we're supposedly seeing. It dies down. Rinse and repeat.

Watching this pattern has made me wonder if anyone will even believe it when things really do begin to happen. We all like to think that with all the cameras and cellphones that someone will get the video.....people will see.....the info will spread. But the lines between what's real and what's fake have become too blurred. People know they can't trust their eyes and there's always someone willing to cry " HOAX!" even when things are all too real. When it comes to people being gunned down or imprisoned, the impulse to disbelieve will be strong. Our Fifth Column Fourth Estate coming out and showing you just how that video was faked will seal the deal.

I am afraid.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 03:42 AM
link   
i am so glad not to live in america..and i am so happy about our law system. It would be IMpossible to have a think like that in the air here..

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by hoochymama

Well that's scary. I haven't had a cell phone for over a year. While others are face down texting, FB-ing, playing mindless games the world falls apart around them. For what its worth I saw a Drone flying over my city a few months ago, you cannot mistake it for anything else. Maybe someone should start tracking sitings??? just a thought.
Thank you for sharing!

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join