It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Armed drones now flying over the US

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by veritatem
YouTube allows ANYONE to remove ANY video they want with a fake name, and zero proof of their claim.

No. The person filing the claim has to be able to show it is their copyrighted material. Simply 'reporting' something does not get a video removed. Also, when you are sent the notice that your video is being removed due to copyright violation, you have the opportunity to challenge it.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by freelance_zenarchist
reply to post by stanguilles7

Yeah that would be my guess as well. Ted deleted my comment and blocked me from his YouTube channel because he's a coward.

A coward? I think he's just protecting his cash cow hoax video so it can continue to get enormous traction (It's had more than 60,000 views in the last 24 hours alone, he probably gets a fraction of a cent per view)

ETA: I see he now requires approval of all comments on his video, which means all the people pointing out it was fake last night are no longer there, and just lost of positive comments in support of his hoax.

Come on, ATS, are you really going to perpetuate this hoax for your own ad revenue this thread generates?
edit on 17-5-2012 by stanguilles7 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by stanguilles7
No. The person filing the claim has to be able to show it is their copyrighted material. Simply 'reporting' something does not get a video removed. Also, when you are sent the notice that your video is being removed due to copyright violation, you have the opportunity to challenge it.

That is not true at all. I have had several videos removed for copyright infringement which were 100% my property and contained absolutely nothing from anywhere else on the internet. It was a blatant false claim, and the name they used was fake. ANYONE can file a copyright claim with zero proof and have a video removed, and it happens all the time. Simply reporting something does get a video removed, and that is the sad state of YouTube at this time.

Also, yes, I have challenged copyright claims, and filed many counter-claims in my time and have had those videos restored. However, it takes almost an entire month.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   

But hey, at least we know who the marketing genuis behind the HOAX video is: Ted Hueckstaedt

I wouldn't put any faith on that name actually being the person who made the hoax. I have a sneaky suspicious that it is a fake name used to make a false copyright claim. It would not be the first time.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by veritatem

Well, every sourced link I provide proves my claim, so...

Go Ted Hueckstaedt!

Back on topic, why is this not in the HOAX bin??

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Dude!!!!! We're in a police state! I totally can't post this reply because i'm scared of getting put in jail! Lamer. bs. go to a real police state then bitch about america. Go back to russia.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Chargeit

Russia isn't a police state these days.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

I haven't looked through the whole thread, but hopefully someone hasn't shared this already....It appears that the video is actually hoax

thehoaxkiller.com...

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

My friend,
welcome to the future policing department, there will be less police to hire and more drones to fly, the big scary thing about this is that police brutality will be nil and now drones will drop bombs on suspected criminals and if anyone standing in its blast radius is deemed collateral damage, now i just wonder if the drone killed an innocent man who they thought looked like a criminal and many who were near him..would it still be collateral damage or would it be more like Police Drone brutality?
It seems to me from many of my witnesses there are more than drones to worry about, what about the weapons build up that ventures our midnight trains to key locations in America...seems to me having 1,000 tanks, cannons and other weaponry is over excessive for small towns.
Nearly 6 years now there has been all these weapons being distributed to key locations throughout America, it seems odd that weapons be in rural central parts of America, if they were meant for going over seas, why they being posted far from airports and sea ports. anyhow the drones are the beginning of this internal warfare, you see these big cameras everywhere now, well they are getting smaller and more smarter for the reason of no detection...they can be small as a cricket now and work just like the big ones or better, also laser lights are used in locations now to detect if anyone has past an entrance to some yard,field or building.. and to end this note a military friend told me there was this drone at 8pm in the middle of a field stopped mid air and shot down a red beam to what looked like a car, after a few minutes gone he went to look and for sure it was a car but no body so maybe they testing lasers of some sort.. ok enough for now.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 03:38 AM
link   
www.hobbyking.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">How to freak-out tinfoils

'nuff said.

74" is darned big....
edit on 5/18/2012 by diakrite because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 04:27 AM
link   

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 06:13 AM
link   
**Stay on topic please**

Armed drones now flying over the US

Insults and the particulars of you tube do not apply.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   

reply to post by veritatem

Well, every sourced link I provide proves my claim, so...

Go Ted Hueckstaedt!

Back on topic, why is this not in the HOAX bin??

Because a mod made the post?

Politics i guess.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Edited. I originally posted a YT video from HoaxKiller2. Something obviously went wrong.

I'll post the direct link

www.youtube.com...

thehoaxkiller.com...
edit on 18-5-2012 by tommyjo because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-5-2012 by tommyjo because: additional info added

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Oh yeah.. They would never be flying as low as in that video that ,aswell as the overall CGness of it, is what led me to think it was fake.

The thing is they are flying so high when they are killing on the ground you would never even know they were there, there would be no indicator whatsoever.

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join