It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats Going On? Strange Events and Earth Changes Reported On The News In April 2012

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I do love these Earth Changes compilation videos but this one is by far the most shocking I have seen and proof the perhaps either the # is going to hit the fan soon or the end times are coming.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Somethingintheclouds

Yes I do Love these videos as well, puts it into a better perspective and I didn't even know of some of them!

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by HigherLearningSociety

The thing that shocked me is the amount of earth changes in just one month! Amazing anyone who says everything is fine and its just the weather should be shown this video lol!

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   

more crap .and the world will keep turning

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by eyeinoz

more crap .and the world will keep turning

I never said the world was going to stop turning? I am just saying that we are living in interesting times

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I've just watched this video that is strange to say the least. This guy is either suffering mental health probs or he really is a visionary: (Scary)

If you press the CC button you get the English translation subtitles up.

I kept hitting pause to make sure I got it all.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Truely does seem like something is coming to a head, like it's all building up, yet more and more I find myself skeptical and thinking like some other members here on ATS. And thats with the way information is easier spread, and at our fingertips all the time, it may only seem like increasing instances of earth changes because we more redily hear of them.

My full on honest opinion, well I've been practicing placing my head between my legs and kissing my ass goodbye cause I personally feel what evers coming, is coming soon. And we've only just begun to feel the wrath of mother nature, nothing but a gut feeling to back it up with, gut usually doesn't steer me wrong.... LoL

SaneThinking

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Here are dozens of mass animal deaths for those interested:

poleshift.ning.com...

Don't forget an uptick in UFO sightings worldwide:

www.godlikeproductions.com...

Oh, and don't forget this distinctive wobble of the earth seen at 50 seconds in to this really cool video of the earth shot from a Russian space based platform:

www.youtube.com...

Don't let anyone else tell you what to think, think for yourself, your life and those you love may depend on the conclusions you reach.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
This is interesting as well, the timing of events during the lasts 7 1/2 weeks before the shift:

poleshift.ning.com...

Next prediction on deck is a massive adjustment of the New Madrid followed by another massive EQ in Japan. If that happens in the next three months there should be no doubt left.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

Interesting timeline but I am not sure after the elenin conspiracy and all the timeline surround by that unless it was more dis info put out there

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
He he.. Peruvian Boobies...

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Buddha1098
He he.. Peruvian Boobies...

lol

top topics

join