It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Shaped Object on Lasco C2 May 13th

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   

The same object that was near the sun in April is back, please don't say it's a satellite it's way to big I don't think thats possible. It also looks similar to the object that was close to the sun on May 5th,

www.abovetopsecret.com...
You all can be the judge I'm just putting it out there, seems like alot of weird stuffs been going on lately though.
edit on 15-5-2012 by Brandon88 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
It's been posted several times.
It is not an object, it is a cosmic ray strike on the camera sensor.

Cosmic Rays: Cosmic rays are noise (white dots, blobs and streaks) created in the images by energetic particles striking the cameras in the telescopes. Cosmic rays get reported as comets more often than real comets do! So it essential to learn how to distinguish them from something that is real. Cosmic rays are completely random -- they can, and do, appear absolutely anywhere in the images and they only appear once. They are most commonly just dots, but they are also occasionally blobs or streaks. Some are very faint, but most are quite bright. Some even saturate the camera and cause the large horizontal spikes we often see on planets and bright stars

sungrazer.nrl.navy.mil...

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brandon88
please don't say it's a satellite

Wasnt going to say it was a satellite.
Like you were already told in your other thread, multiple times, cosmic ray strike on the sensor.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I dont know what it is but I will keep an open mind.

Phage got to say you have jumped on this one incredibly quickly to tell us its cosmic rays again. I amBeginging to wonder if you are trying to cover something up.

He doth protest too much

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Brandon88

please don't say it's a satellite it's way to big

Based on??????? C'mon, you guys know so # much, enlighten us. Show us how smart you are. How big is "it" and HOW do you know?

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Cosmic rays are completely random -- they can, and do, appear absolutely anywhere in the images and they only appear once..

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Yup. Once... in a single frame.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by DenyObfuscation

Alright,
That's a big satellite huh?

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
And also easiest to see this random scatter of cosmic ray events in movie form...

This video is only 26 seconds long, so watch it and tell me how many "spaceships" you see at the 15 second point.

edit on 15-5-2012 by alfa1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Second one's from 3 weeks after the first, so camera artifacts fly across the sun now?

And from 2 days ago,

edit on 15-5-2012 by Brandon88 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   

How did you determine the distance from the camera? That makes a bit of difference. IF it were an object in space it could be larger or smaller but you can't tell. You're assuming it's exactly as far away as the Sun.

ETA: For example, the Sun and Moon appear the same size but the smaller object, the Moon is closer to us.

Do yourself a favor and learn more about how these cameras in space work. The more you learn the less you will have to take someone else's word for it.
edit on 15-5-2012 by DenyObfuscation because: ETA

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   

And you think those are the same thing.
Why? They don't look alike.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

They all seem to look like the basic shape of a space vehicle to me, slender with fins on the body. That's just my opinion.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Did you see the Approx. next to the number its an estimation. POV can only change the numbers so much at those distances. Attitude will only get you so far, should learn not to talk down to people.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   

reply to post by Phage

They all seem to look like the basic shape of a space vehicle to me, slender with fins on the body. That's just my opinion.

Maybe if a Fiat looks like a Ferrari to you.

Where is the "craft" before and after 6:12 on the 13th?

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

Didn't see one image that resembles the pictures I posted, watched it twice just to make sure.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Did you see the Approx. next to the number its an estimation. POV can only change the numbers so much at those distances. Attitude will only get you so far, should learn not to talk down to people.

Which is larger the Sun or the occulter, that round black disc in the center of the images?

As far as attitude goes, sorry about the first post, I was a little too heated at that moment. As for the last post, that was meant to be helpful advice and nothing more.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   

I haven't seen a space vehicle with fins since Buck Rogers.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Brandon88 .....they look ID dentical to my way of thinking.....quite a bit of experience here....taking into account aero design and scriptural prophecy....pilot recognition common sense....historical space mission failures at Mars....and of course, what was reported right before camera out....

one US mission returned three pictures before cut-off....anyone recall this? it's recent boys I wont say what the third pic was

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragonsrreal
I dont know what it is but I will keep an open mind.

Phage got to say you have jumped on this one incredibly quickly to tell us its cosmic rays again. I amBeginging to wonder if you are trying to cover something up.

He doth protest too much

Why would his answer change. He consistently gives the same correct answer, and in your mind that is somehow proof he is wrong? So he should be inconsistent and give multiple different answers to the same nonsense, and then you will agree with him?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join