It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Injured knuckles on Travon Martin in autopsy report!!!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by beatbox

I didn't realize you needed to be an authority to question someone, I guess next time I go asking for directions I should keep my mouth shut because I'm not a police officer....

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by haven123
reply to post by amongus

plus i hope this proves it was a simple self defence not some racialy motvated murder,ther is only one race HUMAN.

Humans are a species with races making up said species.

On the topic at hand however, i hope that all this evidence works in favour of Zimmerman, as i truly believe that he is innocent and acted completely in self defence, with no intent to kill based on race.
edit on 16-5-2012 by daaskapital because: sp

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by jheated5
reply to post by beatbox

I didn't realize you needed to be an authority to question someone, I guess next time I go asking for directions I should keep my mouth shut because I'm not a police officer....

are you seriously comparing questioning someone about their whereabouts and destination to asking questions about directions???

pure comedy..

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by daaskapital

Originally posted by haven123
reply to post by amongus

plus i hope this proves it was a simple self defence not some racialy motvated murder,ther is only one race HUMAN.

Humans are a species with races making up the species.

On the topic of hand however, i hope that all this evidence works in favour of Zimmerman, as i truly believe that he is innocent and acted completely in self defence, with no intent to kill based on race.

thats your opinion and you're definitely entitled but i would love to see if you have the same opinion if this happened to someone you knew..

and btw...since you guys want to support zimmerman...why not donate to his defense fund..if you're gonna talk the talk, you might as well walk the walk.

long live zimmerman
edit on 16-5-2012 by beatbox because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by beatbox

reply to post by beatbox

are you seriously comparing questioning someone about their whereabouts and destination to asking questions about directions???

pure comedy..

Are you seriously saying there is a difference?

Pure Ignorance......

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   

reply to post by beatbox

pure comedy..

Are you seriously saying there is a difference?

Pure Ignorance......

thats exactly what im saying...

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   

reply to post by beatbox

pure comedy..

It is completely appropriate. Do you know why?

Because it is completely legal to approach a person in public and ask them questions.

As in.... A complete stranger asking for directions.
Never happened to you?

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
you clowns can try to spin this how ever you want but the fact is...zimmerman had no right to stalk and question trayvon..as a self proclaimed nighborhood watch guy with a loaded gun..
but i will ask this question once again.

would you still have the same opinion if this happened to someone you knew...why dodge the question?

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by beatbox

If someone I knew assaulted a guy that turned out to be armed and got shot for it? I would be embarassed to have associated with such a barbaric fool.
edit on Wed, 16 May 2012 18:01:41 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Zimmerman having injuries proves absolutely nothing. All it proves is he got his ass kicked after the person he was FOLLOWING didn't like it very much.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   

you clowns can try to spin this how ever you want but the fact is...zimmerman had no right to stalk and question trayvon..as a self proclaimed nighborhood watch guy with a loaded gun..
but i will ask this question once again.

would you still have the same opinion if this happened to someone you knew...why dodge the question?

No one is spinning anything. The evidence as of late suggests that Zimmerman acted in self defence because he was being assaulted by Martin. As was stated before, it is legal for one to approach and ask another person questions, whether it be directions or not, it doesn't matter.

As for your question, i'll answer with:

If someone i knew succumbed to the way Martin did, i don't know how i would act. No one would know. Obviously though, in situations such as this, one must look at the matter without a bias review.

Looking at this case in an unbiased review, it is evident that Zimmerman acted completely in self defence as he was being assaulted by Martin in what appeared to be a life or death scenario.

Now. i will ask you a question. What would you do if you were a victim of assault? What would you do if you were getting punched in the head, getting your head slammed into the ground? What if you felt your life was in serious danger?

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by beatbox

Well, I hate to differ with you, but I am not a clown. I don't even own one of those big red noses that they use.
You blame me for spinning. The fact is that there is no law against following a person in a public place. (ask a mime) There was no stalking taking place, as This was the first time that Zimmerman followed Trayvon.
There is no law against approaching a person and asking them questions (check with a pollster) in a public place.
These are purely facts. Where do you see spin?

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   

reply to post by beatbox

There a big difference between asking someone for directions and asking them to explain exactly what they are doing when it is none of their business.

False equivalency...

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by nunya13

Zimmerman having injuries proves absolutely nothing. All it proves is he got his ass kicked after the person he was FOLLOWING didn't like it very much.

Can you provide a reference to a law that allows one to 'kick the ass' of someone that is following them.

I personally don't know of one.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I am surprised that CNN is avoiding the Travon Martin case
werent they the ones who hyped in the first place?

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by nunya13

reply to post by beatbox

There a big difference between asking someone for directions and asking them to explain exactly what they are doing when it is none of their business.

False equivalency...

Same situation, different question that's all..... Someone asks me what I'm doing or where I'm going, I have the right to say I'm here because or I'm going here...... Or I could flip them the bird and say it's none of your effin business, all those answers are acceptable... At no time do I have the right to sock somebody in the face for asking me a question......

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by nunya13

reply to post by beatbox

False equivalency...

Again, it is legal for one to ask a stranger questions. It is the decision of the stranger's whether or not he answers said question. In this case, it appears that Martin answered in a violent manner, starting a physical struggle in which Zimmerman acted in self defence.
edit on 16-5-2012 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Looking at this case in an unbiased review, it is evident that Zimmerman acted completely in self defence as he was being assaulted by Martin in what appeared to be a life or death scenario.

It is certainly NOT evident that Zimmerman acted "completely in self defense".

Fact is...no one knows yet what happened between when Zimmerman got of the phone and when Trayvon apparently assaulted him. You have no idea. I have no idea. To assume that Trayvon had no reason to attack Zimmerman is biased. To assume that it was a life or death scenario is biased.

To make any assumptions as to why Trayvon was assaulting Zimmerman is pure conjecture at this point.

An unbiased review would be more like this:

Zimmerman sees a kid in a hoodie walking around in the rain and calls 911 because he thought it was suspicious. He is also carrying a gun. He sees that the person he is following noticed he's being followed and starts to run. Zimmerman runs after him. He supposedly stops chasing him after being told not to by the dispatcher but it's hard to tell if he did or not. He then says Martin was approaching him. Whether he was or not is up for debate as we only have Zimmerman's word to go on. Next thing you know, Martin is dead and Zimmerman has some bruises from an apparent assault by the person he was pursuing while carrying a loaded gun.

How you can make the determination that this proves Zimmerman's innocence is beyond me. You can have an opinion, but don't pretend your opinion is unbiased or even fact. NONE OF US KNOW WHAT HAPPENED.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   

In this case, it appears that Martin answered in a violent manner, starting a physical struggle in which Zimmerman acted in self defence.
edit on 16-5-2012 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

You don't know that. You don't know what Zimmerman said or did before Martin supposedly assaulted him.

It may be legal to ask someone questions about what they are doing. Try it though. Go find some guy on the street and demand to know where he is going and what he is doing. Keep asking him and follow him some if he refuses to answer. See how that goes for you. When you get punched in the face, call the cops and tell them why you got punched. I don't think they would be that sympathetic to you. Just a guess, however.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by nunya13

I do it all the time, when I see people I don't know in my community, as does everyone else who lives here. If they are stupid enough to assault one of us for it, they will pay with their life. We only call the cops to come clean up the mess, you think we are gonna call the cops, and wait two hours till they get here? Hope someone else is gonna come save us? Nah, and now you know why there isn't any real crime around here. Nice safe place. We look out for each other. Oh yeah, and we don't conceal carry here, we walk around with rifles on our backs

edit on Wed, 16 May 2012 18:29:45 -0500 by TKDRL because: can't type blah

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join