It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Injured knuckles on Travon Martin in autopsy report!!!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by AngryAlien

Originally posted by spyder550
So in Florida you can't protect yourself from someone who is stalking you unless you have a gun and then you are OK -- I need to know this because I have to go to Florida in a couple of weeks and I want to be clear on this.

Following someone is not a crime.

In what country? In mine, it's called stalking when you're intentionally being followed by someone unwillingfully. Trevon probably could have called the cops on him saying he thinks this guy is going to hurt him and had that idiot arrested. It likely wouldn't have turned out that way...

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
A Jury will decide this, which is how it should happen. Anyone who has made up their mind on this are lying to themselves. The sad part of this is all the venom and hate when none of the people spewing it know what happened for sure.

I think this has been like a test of peoples true feelings. When they don't know what happened and they don't, they project their own bigotry to the story. Those insisting that Travon was a victim hate Whites and those with the other view hate Blacks. It can't be any other way since the only fact is they simply do not know.

I'll wait for the trial and trust the Jury. I'm not a bigoted hater and I'm not dumb enough to pretend I know what happened, when I don't.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
This situation is a string of bad decisions. whatever decision lead trayvon to be out looking like vagrant i do not know.. whatever decisions lead zimmerman to be on patrol i dom't know.. but i can say the following.....

the dispatcher advised zimmerman not to approach trayvon.. he had a chance to end it right there but he made a bad decision..... trayvon had the opportunity not to attack zimmerman when he confronted him.. trayvon made a bad decision.. the result was someone died.

Trayvon could have gotten lucky and knocked out or killed zimmerman with his fists... would all of you viewed this story differently had that happened?? what if trayvon had a gun and he killed zimmer man?? what if both men had guns???

regardless of the gun.. bad decisions in this scenario would have lead to either bodily harm or death. This did not play out well for trayvon. BOTH made crappy decisions. BOTH had the opportunity to change the outcome and neither made the right decision.

Based on this let it go. why ruin two lives under some really messed up circumstances.

zimmerman had signs of being beat up and trayvon now has knuckle injuries.

just see it for what it was two turds being retarded and one died.

if my familymember did this i would just say what was he thinking... from either side of the perspective.
edit on 16-5-2012 by votan because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy

Originally posted by emptyOmind
reply to post by haven123

so what does this prove? that he attempted to defend himself against an armed pursuer before he was murdered?
If you are saying that he decided to fight an 'armed pursuer' using his fists instead of running away....

It might prove that his decision-making skills were very poor.

and just who do you think, can outrun a bullet? looks like your logic skills aren't so good either

edit on 16/5/12 by emptyOmind because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicEgg
reply to post by muzzleflash

Recoil would break Grandma's arthritic wrists and fingers, provided she could pull the trigger.

Anything can be a weapon. We can hardly walk around with our hands bundled in cotton wadding to prevent their use as a weapon. Guns kill with a fair degree of certainty. There has to be a lot more behind a fist.

4 year old children can pull a trigger on a rifle.
Happens every day in places the media ignores.

Grandma needs a Styer TMP, that way she can stop the carjacker in style with a very lightweight, highly efficient and accurate, very low recoil power tool.

I cannot believe that you support a world where muscle bound maniacs get to beat anyone up they please simply because no one can stop them. Also not to mention blade wielding criminals as well.

I know some guys that weigh three times me and they would put me in a coma in one good punch to the skull. That TMP is the equalizer.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by NuclearPaul

Originally posted by haven123
if the media didnt try to spark race riots people wouldnt have had to pick side's so to speak

We haven't got to that stage yet.

That's planned once Zimmerman if aquitted.

Actually it already has... there has been numerous threads on here about the black crimes on whites as far away as 750 miles from FL. all in the name of Trayvon. Unfortunately, all those threads get closed down [404]. Also the Black Panthers threatened violence if they didn't hurry up and press charges. Funny thing is, it wasn't long after that threat that the State of Fla. finally arrested Zimmerman stating that they were never pressured. Yeah, right....

What I fear is if he is acquitted or never even goes to trial, what will the people do then? Flash backs of the L.A. riots comes to mind. I'll just be glad when the real facts/truth comes out, what ever it may be.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by snarky412

Originally posted by Annee

If you read the whole article, by this time, the neighbors are sick and tired of having their stuff stolen. And a few weeks earlier, the suspect that Zimmerman followed while waiting for the police got away. But this time, he kept following him not expecting a fight, while waiting for the cops to show up.

Who the hell cares.

A kid is dead. Zimmerman killed him.

Well, if you had been following the whole story from the beginning, Trayvon was wandering around the houses looking suspicious like so many others [burglars] have done, scoping out vulnerable prey [targets]. So after many months of this type of activity, of course he should be a person of interest. If he was going to his house, why was he wandering around? And why the violence if he was such a sweet kid? Need to wait for all the facts to come out....

We all should care, it's only human..... for both families involved.

Just because I had a fight or rebelled against authority in high school does not make me ripe for prison. Just because I walk around in a crime infested neighborhood does not make me a crook as well. The assumption that I might or could commit a crime should not paint be guilty.

What if he took the long way around because someone was following him or perhaps he wanted to talk a little longer on the phone with his girlfriend? What if he stopped under a tree to keep try until the rain let up? What makes you assume he was scoping out vulnerable prey? Why should a person walking down the street be a person of interest?

Why not be a good citizen and call the police instead of being involved in vigilante justice?

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by fleabit
I love how folks adamantly take sides without having even close to all of the facts.

That's why we have trials. Of course the victim wasn't as saintly as his family is making him out to be. Nor is the defendant. The truth will come out.

Here, here..... my hats off to you. No one cares about the truth any more, just rumors and talk. We have NO idea what went down and who was at fault. Sounds like they were both at fault. So, the question is this: was it intentional murder or accidental as in self-defense? That's for the courts to find out, not us..... all we can do is wait and see.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by takaris7

Originally posted by Annee

If you read the whole article, by this time, the neighbors are sick and tired of having their stuff stolen. And a few weeks earlier, the suspect that Zimmerman followed while waiting for the police got away. But this time, he kept following him not expecting a fight, while waiting for the cops to show up.

Who the hell cares.

A kid is dead. Zimmerman killed him.

Well, if you had been following the whole story from the beginning, Trayvon was wandering around the houses looking suspicious like so many others [burglars] have done, scoping out vulnerable prey [targets]. So after many months of this type of activity, of course he should be a person of interest. If he was going to his house, why was he wandering around? And why the violence if he was such a sweet kid? Need to wait for all the facts to come out....

We all should care, it's only human..... for both families involved.

Just because I had a fight or rebelled against authority in high school does not make me ripe for prison. Just because I walk around in a crime infested neighborhood does not make me a crook as well. The assumption that I might or could commit a crime should not paint be guilty.

What if he took the long way around because someone was following him or perhaps he wanted to talk a little longer on the phone with his girlfriend? What if he stopped under a tree to keep try until the rain let up? What makes you assume he was scoping out vulnerable prey? Why should a person walking down the street be a person of interest?

Why not be a good citizen and call the police instead of being involved in vigilante justice?

Hey, if you'll click on to this link here, it explains the "why" of most of it and what led up to the incident. Also a little background on Zimmerman as to how he was picked to be the neighborhood lookout. Evidently there had been stuff stolen and houses broken into over a several months time. At the bottom of the article it tells why he didn't stop following him, although that's no excuse for what happened.

www.reuters.com...

Hope this helps .....

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by votan
This situation is a string of bad decisions. whatever decision lead trayvon to be out looking like vagrant i do not know.. whatever decisions lead zimmerman to be on patrol i dom't know.. but i can say the following.....

how was trayvon lookin like a vagrant when it was raining? so black kids shouldnt wear hoodies in the rain now???

Trayvon could have gotten lucky and knocked out or killed zimmerman with his fists... would all of you viewed this story differently had that happened?? what if trayvon had a gun and he killed zimmer man?? what if both men had guns???

the point is , Trayvon didnt have any weapons...unless you want to call skittles and iced tea weapons...

regardless of the gun.. bad decisions in this scenario would have lead to either bodily harm or death. This did not play out well for trayvon. BOTH made crappy decisions. BOTH had the opportunity to change the outcome and neither made the right decision.

Regardless of the gun??? you cant be serious...

if my familymember did this i would just say what was he thinking... from either side of the perspective.

and you really want me to believe this??? knock it off..

edit on 16-5-2012 by beatbox because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
So much for the innocent black kid walking with candy and ice tea story.
Only a trial will produce all the evidence needed for any of us to reach a solid conclusion on the events of this case.
In all honesty though I fear an acquittal of Zimmerman could lead to civil unrest and "retaliatory" attacks.
It's going to be a long, hot summer.

With your last statement, I hope the jury will reach a verdict that they feel just and not feel pressured or fear violent repercussion if they were to acquit Zimmerman. In other words," let's find him guilty to prevent any kind of riots or such". Or worry about more attacks on white people all in the name of justice.

Both sides are at fault but whether it was intentional murder or accidental self-defense [involuntary manslaughter] is for the courts to decide. Either way, this is a sad and tragic story for both families.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by SilentKillah

I don't know where you get your info from.....

Stalking:
Criminal activity consisting of the repeated following and harassing of another person.

nope, following someone is not stalking.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starchild23
reply to post by DestroyDestroyDestroy

So that KKK Foundation account is still open, then?

I can't imagine how else he got the money. Seriously, this kind of stuff happens all the time, and he makes bank off of it....wth?
edit by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)

edit on 15/5/12 by argentus because: edited location from editby code

Well go blame those KKK fundraisers in the media, Sharpton, Jackson etc etc

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Doesn't prove anything as far as I'm concerned. Nobody here or anywhere knows exactly what happend so people just need to shut up about things they don't know. Not talking about you OP. The kid could of been fighting for his life for all we know of course your going to hurt your knuckles if you get into a fist fight that's elementary.
edit on 16-5-2012 by Evanzsayz because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Evanzsayz

Fighting for his life eh? Then where are his face injuries? Where are the bruises on his throat because zimmerman was choking him. Where is any sign that tray was assaulted at all? I haven't seen any. If there was it would be headline front page national news, as it fits the current agenda of turning zimmerman into a monster.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy

so what does this prove? that he attempted to defend himself against an armed pursuer before he was murdered?
If you are saying that he decided to fight an 'armed pursuer' using his fists instead of running away....

It might prove that his decision-making skills were very poor.

and just who do you think, can outrun a bullet? looks like your logic skills aren't so good either

edit on 16/5/12 by emptyOmind because: (no reason given)

Well, I need a lecture in logic I guess.
I have been shot at and missed.
Which would you rather do, let me shoot at you running away at a distance? Or would you rather that I shoot at you at a distance of arms length, while you try your fists out at the gunfight?

By your 'logic', you would rather take your chances at close range, providing me a basically nonmoving target.

edit on 16-5-2012 by butcherguy because: Repaired punctuation.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starchild23
Trayvon punched a tree or a door on his way outside.

There's no proof of where it happened.

In other news, I'd like to recommend some light reading: A Beginner's Guide to Beating a Dead Horse.

Oh, wait, I see you've already bought a copy.

Was that before or after Zimmerman fell down the stairs, rolled over the neighbors dog, and hit his face on the old oak tree?

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

Like I said dude, you wasn't there you don't know what your talking about. The fact is he was 17 and he was a grown man he has ever right to whip his ass if he feels the need be. He is a minor end of story.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Evanzsayz

You think you can go around beating up anyone you want? What grade are you in kid? I hope you don't end up like tray then. Being a few months under 18 doesn't give you any special right to assault people, where do you get this crap from?.....

And to point it out, this thread has just about every news that has come out in it, for those interesting in learning more about this case, long read, but illuminating how the facts came out. Prettymuch exposes the original media reporting to be like 99% made up BS, to play with people's emotions....
edit on Wed, 16 May 2012 17:10:35 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Zimmerman had no business or authority to ask Trayvon ANYTHING....!

1. He's not a police officer or an "official" watch-person

(watch persons do NOT have the authority to detain or question....they're only supposed to report)

2. Police dispatcher told him to keep his ass in his truck and NOT to pursue!!!

Instead he left his truck armed with a gun and confronted the kid for having a hood on in the rain?

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join