It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Injured knuckles on Travon Martin in autopsy report!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Shark_Feeder

Why on earth did these two end up on the news, when this kind of crap happens all the time in other places?

Is justice arbitrary? Do they randomly choose what kind of violence makes the news? The entire North American continent should be on "Dateline" for two weeks straight.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starchild23
Is justice arbitrary? Do they randomly choose what kind of violence makes the news? The entire North American continent should be on "Dateline" for two weeks straight.

You get a star for that one my friend...I couldn't possibly agree more.

Remember it's all about the distraction. Watch the magician's other hand, just ignore the sexy assistant.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
disrgard post
edit on 15-5-2012 by haven123 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starchild23
reply to post by Shark_Feeder

Why on earth did these two end up on the news, when this kind of crap happens all the time in other places?

black guy vs white guy in elections maby? who knows how the puppet masters work

+4 more 
posted on May, 15 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by DestroyDestroyDestroy
He actually can very well live a very safe life. He's profited quite well off of his notoriety; last I heard, he had received over $200,000 in donations after killing Martin; in fact, killing Martin may have been the best choice, or mistake, of his life.

He can easily move to a different country to avoid the mobs of retarded Americans thirsting for his blood.

Since when are lawyers free??

That $200,000 ain't nothing compared to what the lawyers are going to charge. In fact, that's for his legal defense not a vacation. Come on, use some common sense....

Always have said there are 2 sides to every story. All the news can talk about is the victim and distort the facts like that one station did on that 911 tape, trying to make Zimmerman look guilty of racial profiling by editing the tape.

Someone needs to point out that Zimmerman is Peruvian/Black/White mix...... so, how is he being a racist?

Rev.Sharpton and the like are the racist, not Zimmerman.....

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by snarky412

well said sir

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
So in Florida you can't protect yourself from someone who is stalking you unless you have a gun and then you are OK -- I need to know this because I have to go to Florida in a couple of weeks and I want to be clear on this.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
If some guy was following me, I'd punch him too. That is Jeffery Dahmer type behavior.

Rev.Sharpton and the like are the racist, not Zimmerman.....

I'm gonna say both of them probably are
edit on 15-5-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by spyder550

stay out of gated comunitys at night when its raining and were theres been a spate of burglrys you should be in peril

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
. I cant blame trayvon for punching some random stranger who comes up to him out of the blue at night and starts bothering him..

If George would have listened to the 911 operator this whole mess would not have happened therefore he should be punished.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by haven123

So now you are blaming the victim?

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by haven123
reply to post by Starchild23

if the media didnt try to spark race riots people wouldnt have had to pick side's so to speak

Thank you.....

For any one interested, here's a link on the background of Zimmerman and what led up to this point. Numerous break-ins by young male blacks and Zimmerman was chosen to help keep watch. This story confirms he's never been in trouble except when it came to an ex-girlfriend. To me, ex's don't count..... just read:

www.reuters.com...

The 28-year-old insurance-fraud investigator comes from a deeply Catholic background and was taught in his early years to do right by those less fortunate. He was raised in a racially integrated household and himself has black roots through an Afro-Peruvian great-grandfather - the father of the maternal grandmother who helped raise him.

And then this statement was made be a black lady that knew about all the robberies going on in the neighborhood over the past several months:

"Let's talk about the elephant in the room. I'm black, OK?" the woman said, declining to be identified because she anticipated backlash due to her race. She leaned in to look a reporter directly in the eyes. "There were black boys robbing houses in this neighborhood," she said. "That's why George was suspicious of Trayvon Martin"

So we need to be open minded to all sides not just one, the media's side. They are clearly for only one person even if it means distorting the truth.

When the trial comes, then we'll know what happened.

And no, Zimmerman is not getting rich, the lawyers will get theirs first. Years of legal fees will be more than that $200,000......

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by AaronWilson
Getting into a fist fight doesnt warrent shooting some one to death.

/end thread

Unless you are the police. But it would never even get that far.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

no

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by KaiserSoze
I didn't see the specifics of the injury. What I'd like to know is would the injuries be consistent with a fist fight with some bruising or more scraping type of injuries consistent with dragging.

The ridiculousness of this is: We KNOW they were fighting.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by snarky412

i would like to thank you for pointing this out alot better than i tryed,

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
First off, I am so glad this is no longer dominating the news.

Having said that, even if all accounts of described injury to both parties are accurate, it simply does not prove anything. Did Travon instigate the fight? Did Zimmerman? Was Travon acting agressive towards what he thought was clear and immenent danger by a stranger agressively approaching him? Did Travon simply brutally attack Zimmerman for kicks? There is so many unanswered questions that need to be explained before heads or tails can be made of the physical evidence that it seems like a moot point right now.

I'm not a lawyer or a judge, but my opinion on this is that at what point did this 'situation' occur? Where was the line that once crossed made it a convienient for violence? Who pushed the envelope making a situation that lead to death take form? Everything I have read leads me to believe that Zimmerman was the instigator in this matter, focusing and ultimatly confronting Travon. Does this mean Travon should have punched his face in? Perhaps not, but I think I may be on the agressive/defensive if I were being stalked and confronted by a stranger, alone at night time as well.

If I follow your mom at night then agressively confront her, would she have the right to swing her pocketbook at me if scared and feeling threatened? If so, and it hits me knocking me down with a black eye and a lump on the backside of my head, do I have the right to then shoot and kill her for being violent towards me? Then again, If I simply follow someone who I think may be up to no good and calmly approach them trying to asses the situation, perhaps ask a few questions, would they have the right to punch my face in? Would I have the right to Kill them if not?

I guess my main point here is, that if no other evidence is available to make heads or tails of the specific context of what actually went down then who can really know? I believe context could be applied that would vindicate both sides. As well as vilify. Personally, I think it will all come down to Zimmerman himself. Right or Wrong, I believe he will have to prove he was acting within the law by following & confronting Travon first and foremost, then prove he was not an instigator. Total opinion here, but my my opinion is that Zimmerman agressively followed and approached this Kid. Scared and perhaps unsure who or what Zimmerman was/is, Travon did what many would do and became the agressor. Both parties probablly fought and once Zimmerman lost the fight he killed the kid.

I really hope more details do come out in trial though...
edit on 15-5-2012 by HomeBrew because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by babybunnies
This does uphold the "self defense" claim, but not why he was chasing him in the first place when police told him not to.

However, it's starting to look good for the Zimmerman defense team.

Hey, this is the only article I could find on behalf of Zimmerman and at the very bottom, it explains the WHY of what happened. Hope this helps:

www.reuters.com...

The last time Zimmerman had called police, to report Burgess, he followed protocol and waited for police to arrive. They were too late, and Burgess got away. This time, Zimmerman was not so patient, and he disregarded police advice against pursuing Martin. "These assholes," he muttered in an aside, "they always get away."

If you read the whole article, by this time, the neighbors are sick and tired of having their stuff stolen. And a few weeks earlier, the suspect that Zimmerman followed while waiting for the police got away. But this time, he kept following him not expecting a fight, while waiting for the cops to show up. Except this time the gun went off.....and now one person is dead. If he was being attacked as the poster stated per the article, well that could be self-defense. Not saying it's an acceptable excuse to kill some one but if he fired to scare him off or just to hurt him to get the upper hand, well we will just have to wait and see and not speculate like the media is doing.

All we can do is wait for trial to find out all the facts. Can not rely on the biased media......

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by snarky412

If you read the whole article, by this time, the neighbors are sick and tired of having their stuff stolen. And a few weeks earlier, the suspect that Zimmerman followed while waiting for the police got away. But this time, he kept following him not expecting a fight, while waiting for the cops to show up.

Who the hell cares.

A kid is dead. Zimmerman killed him.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by spyder550
So in Florida you can't protect yourself from someone who is stalking you unless you have a gun and then you are OK -- I need to know this because I have to go to Florida in a couple of weeks and I want to be clear on this.

Following someone is not a crime.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join