It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul, r3OVLution and you.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by MNnativeamer
He's saving his energy FOR when we take over the RNC. If the Rep want to seriouslt bear Obama they HAVE GOT TO KNOW Romney can not do it and Ron Paul can.
RP will be the nominee. There will be MORE Ron Paul supporters at the RNC than Romney supporters so what do you think is going to happen? We're taking that ***** over!! Its not going to matter if Romney clinches the nomination at the end of this month. Ron Paul and the supporters at the RNC WILL take over. Just wait and see.

I posted something to this effect earlier... the convention will be something to remember, because even when Romney gets the nomination.. which even though I hope Paul the best I do believe Romulan will win.. that the people that support RP will be very vocal.... I would be willing to bet that Romney will get the largest Boo's that a republican nominee has ever gotten. Emotions will run high and god forbid that some stupid police officer or staff member picks a fight... of course they will blame it on the RP supporters.. calling them names.. I don't beleive that it will be them to start it... I also don't think they will back down.

The Revolution comes when all these people that are RP supporters decide that relying on someone else isn't satisfying enough and thats when they will start to run for office. The tea party is live and well and when RP supporters decide they will do for themselves there will be big change. Hopefully it won't be to late.

This thread isn't about worshipping the almighty RP... he is just a man. He isn't perfect, but as far as I can see he is the one I trust. Yes he will still get my vote, because there is no other viable option.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 02:59 AM
link   
I fail to see where this huge imaginary support will come from. He has a small but very vocal few supporters who love to cause problems and make Paul seem more popular than he really is.
Paul will just fade out as most crazy politicians do.
Paul fanatics keep saying that we sheeple need to wake up, but we are already awake and thats why no serious person supports him.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by gorgi
I fail to see where this huge imaginary support will come from. He has a small but very vocal few supporters who love to cause problems and make Paul seem more popular than he really is.
Paul fanatics keep saying that we sheeple need to wake up, but we are already awake and thats why no serious person supports him.

Actually I believe that the most serious people support him... the ones who are serious about cleaning house in the goveberment. The ones who know that there have to be real cuts in spending. The ones who know that war doesnt bring peace.

Ron paul people are fanatics however they also don't believe that anyone in the government is honest... we are tired of voting for the lesser of two evils

As for the convention I am willing to bet that there will be camera and audio malfunctions when paul speaks.. even a complete edit out of his speach or at the very least the "news reporters" speaking over him and talking about romney the selected by the establishment pick.

the movement has started... i'm just thinking that it is to late.. however I will not give up on it because all it takes is that one person to be inspired that will make a change.

they are there through history.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doalrite

Actually I believe that the most serious people support him... the ones who are serious about cleaning house in the goveberment. The ones who know that there have to be real cuts in spending. The ones who know that war doesnt bring peace.

Ron paul people are fanatics however they also don't believe that anyone in the government is honest... we are tired of voting for the lesser of two evils

As for the convention I am willing to bet that there will be camera and audio malfunctions when paul speaks.. even a complete edit out of his speach or at the very least the "news reporters" speaking over him and talking about romney the selected by the establishment pick.

the movement has started... i'm just thinking that it is to late.. however I will not give up on it because all it takes is that one person to be inspired that will make a change.

Most serious people? Who? I still fail to see who these serious people are. I just see Paul fanatics drone on and on about him like hes jesus or something.

If you dont like voting for the lesser of two evils, either dont vote or dont vote for Paul cause hes the greater of them.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   
The RP revolution is a push for change...If you want to talk about consistent support, and the message being sent out...Yes he has won...Politics wise whether it be Obama or Romney not so much...Of course most won't like that, but that is the reality of thee awakening. More and more are waking up everyday...New day new era.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doalrite

Most serious people? Who? I still fail to see who these serious people are. I just see Paul fanatics drone on and on about him like hes jesus or something.

If you dont like voting for the lesser of two evils, either dont vote or dont vote for Paul cause hes the greater of them.

Really? My choice is if I don't like voting for the lesser of two evils either don't vote for Paul or dont vote at all?

How do you back up your claim that Ron Paul is the greater evil out of the choices we have.

I will vote for RP even if his name isn't on the ballot, however my next choice would to be to vote for Obama out of bitterness because thats exactly what the majority of ignorant people in this country deserve for not paying attention or caring.

a RP president would only have a slight chance of saving america

a Willard president would only prolong the collapse of america

another Obama presidency would a least be like pulling the bandaid off quickly, america will fall.

We as americans just kick the can down the road and hope next time we get to it we will have a magic wand to magically fix everything... I would prefer a chance even if it is a small one to save america, however if there is no chance then lets just get it over with quick.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   

explain to me how you are "awake"

what are the major problems with america?

spending? in which way more or less

Taxes? more or less?

Rights and liberties? more or less?

government? more or less?

If you are so awake how would you save america, do you have original ideas or just rehashed ideas?

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
how about now... how do you feel.. you awake yet?

Do you have a grasp of what is happening to this country

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join