It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1979 Newlestter with shocking statements!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by HigherLearningSociety

Yea you could be right but, it can't be a type of website if the internet didn't exist then. Literally a newsletter. Probably why not many people got to read it.

Very true on that. I was laughing a bit when I was noting that up here on my post. It was challenging to try and think up a comparison to 'tree-ware' newsletters being sent by snail mail and hand distribution way back then. lol.. It's terrible but I realized in seeing your link and looking through that.....we have a whole generation coming of age now that has literally known no world without the Internet. That's as amazing as the stories the newsletter was covering, huh?

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Yea I know eh, for being 31Years ago these stories seem quiet accurate to today's theory's!

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by HigherLearningSociety
Just digging around for some info on the North Pole to see if I could get a picture of the Hollow Earth and stumbled upon this newsletter.

Revelations of Awareness
The New-Age Cosmic Newsletter 1979
Cosmic Awareness Communications

It starts off starting with the Hollow Earth but then right after starts into extremes on other matters.
I read most of it and its really interesting, as a lot of it has to do with conspiracy's today yet was written back then.
I'll post the titles of what it covers in case your interested without going to the link.

Hollow Earth
Organic Robotoids
Carter Family
The Night Mutilators
Jesus and Jehovah
Science Fiction
Eisenhower
Moon Landings
Mars
Mysterious Booming
Alien and US Government
US Tunnel System

Very great read- Thoughts?!

www.cosmicchannelings.com...

You have to scroll down past the % and pages numbers
ENJOY
I just spent the last 4 hours reading the material in your link. I must say.......pretty damn interesting!

I've saved the link and will read more when my brain stops hurting

Thanks for sharing!

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
reply to post by HigherLearningSociety

...'tree-ware' ...

Star for that. "Tree-ware" is now in my personal dictionary
edit on 15-5-2012 by cartenz because: opening quote

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by grubblesnert

Originally posted by HigherLearningSociety
Just digging around for some info on the North Pole to see if I could get a picture of the Hollow Earth and stumbled upon this newsletter.

Revelations of Awareness
The New-Age Cosmic Newsletter 1979
Cosmic Awareness Communications

It starts off starting with the Hollow Earth but then right after starts into extremes on other matters.
I read most of it and its really interesting, as a lot of it has to do with conspiracy's today yet was written back then.
I'll post the titles of what it covers in case your interested without going to the link.

Hollow Earth
Organic Robotoids
Carter Family
The Night Mutilators
Jesus and Jehovah
Science Fiction
Eisenhower
Moon Landings
Mars
Mysterious Booming
Alien and US Government
US Tunnel System

Very great read- Thoughts?!

www.cosmicchannelings.com...

You have to scroll down past the % and pages numbers
ENJOY
I just spent the last 4 hours reading the material in your link. I must say.......pretty damn interesting!

I've saved the link and will read more when my brain stops hurting

Thanks for sharing!

Glad you enjoyed it! I'll look for more things like this when I return from work!

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by skjalddis
Could be interesting - I haven't time to read the newsletter right now but I'll be looking at it tomorrow. I'm just wondering whether the 'mysterious booming' stuff bears any similarity to the current plague of 'sky sounds' - will report back with my thoughts on this once I've looked at it.

peace
J

Well, I looked (having lost all my first attempt to post this, this is a scaled down version
) - the newsletter seems to consist entirely of questions followed by the response from a channelled source. Not, as I was hoping, a few witness accounts, reference to media sources, bit of analysis, etc. Anyhow, for the record, this is what it had to say about the 'mysterious booming sounds..

MYSTERIOUS BOOMING SOUNDS ON EAST COAST WERE CAUSED BY UFO s
QUESTION : (Excerpt from a C .A .C . General reading, Jan . 18, 1978 )

There have been a lot of stories in the paper lately and people are writing in about a series of mysterious
booms or blasts that are occurring on the East Coast . These blasts are denied by the government as being
sonic booms, or atomic, or military explosions of any kind . Some claim it's gas from garbage rising from
the ocean and others claim it's UFOs . Would Awareness please explain what these mysterious blasts are?

COSMIC AWARENESS :
This Awareness indicates that there are seen patterns of energy originating beneath the earth's surface and also in the atmosphere above . This Awareness indicates these energy patterns as being created and controlled through electronic force fields . This Awareness indicates this as relating unto certain principles used and described in Emstein's Unified Field Theories—that essentially, these are being affected from what may be called a parallel universe.
This Awareness suggests that these basically as relating to ultra-terrestrial intelligences that are making certain adjustments through energy fields between the intelligence of this plane and the intelligence of the inner plane. This Awareness indicates that this also as affecting certain nuclear devices which have been planted along the Atlantic seaboard by Russian submarines . This Awareness indicates this relating unto devices planted approximately two years ago—that these are being affected in a manner that disarms or neutralizes their potential danger.
This Awareness suggests also that these activities are understood by certain intelligences of the U.S. government
and the denials are in part true, yet in part false . This Awareness indicates that this as being monitored, watched and evaluated by certain military and scientific forces within the government . This Awareness indicates there are also ultra-intelligences working in relation to these forces and as channeling information through the government intelligences. This Awareness indicates that there may be more information regarding this at another time—that essentially this is an activity based upon a physics that moves beyond the norm into realizations of parallel universal forces as described in Einstein's Unified Force Field. This Awareness indicates that this as a very difficult thing to describe for the average consciousness of this plane and as also being somewhat inappropriate in relation to the purposes of C.A.C., for too much explanation could lead to harrassment by these intelligences.

So what we have is an indication that there were reports from the US East Coast circa 1979 of unexplained blasts or boom sounds. It doesn't sound much like they would have been comparable to the current wave of 'sky sounds' but there isn't much to go on. They were reported in media sources but there are no specific references, so that is pretty useless for anyone who might have wanted to chase them up - probably would be only in local media so I wouldn't really be able to do that myself anyway.

Not sure what to make of the channelled response however...

Still, thanks to the OP for posting it up.

peace
J
edit on 16-5-2012 by skjalddis because: added stuff

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join