It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Women combat now true,guess who can be drafted?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by korathin

Yes! Women snipers are proven better matches against other women snipers. Possibly better over all if we receive proper training.
It's said that women are more patient so they would be better suited.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by irsuccubus

A lot of thinly disguised woman hate on this thread, lol. Some of it even makes me wonder if some of the speakers have any contact with real women at all other than when mom hands them their laundry basket of fresh clothes for the week.

Or maybe it's that some of us are not still young and wet behind the ears and have dealt with most women for quite some time and we are tired of their hypocritical crap. Al ways complaining about not being equal when all evidence points to the fact that they have not only been equal for quite sometime, but have actually taken many mens jobs just in the name of filling a quota. Taking men to court and robbing them blind simply because the government let's them do whatever they want at the expense of men and even use mens children against them in an attempt to control them or it's either back to court to rob you more...or going to jail because they didn't get their way. Women do not have to worry about alimony or child support or anything like that and are free to sexually control and emasculate men at will. My mother was no "nice little old lady" as your comment suggest, she was a mean and brutal woman and very abusive. Most women are like that today whether abusive physically (because what man would say anything or could hit back), or passive aggressively by using the aforementioned utilities at their disposal such as law and courts and a system who only looks out for the needs of women and not men. Don't say that women are better at raising children either, that was the old school female who knew how to be a mother. It has been proven, just recently, that men are the better caregivers of children because women are no longer nurturers and cannot balance their lifestyle they have in this new-founded feminist world and raise children properly too. I say 'most' women. Not all.
Here are some recent statistics from a study here:
American Journal of Orthopsychiatry

79.6% of custodial mothers receive a support award
29.9% of custodial fathers receive a support award.
46.9% of non-custodial mothers totally default on support.
26.9% of non-custodial fathers totally default on support.
20.0% of non-custodial mothers pay support at some level
61.0% of non-custodial fathers pay support at some level
66.2% of single custodial mothers work less than full time.
10.2% of single custodial fathers work less than full time.
7.0% of single custodial mothers work more than 44 hours weekly.
24.5% of single custodial fathers work more that 44 hours weekly.
46.2% of single custodial mothers receive public assistance.
20.8% of single custodial fathers receive public assistance.

[Technical Analysis Paper No. 42 - U.S. Dept. of Health and Human Services - Office of Income Security Policy]
40% of mothers reported that they had interfered with the fathers visitation to punish their ex-spouse.

50% of mothers see no value in the fathers continued contact with his children.
["Surviving the Breakup" by Joan Berlin Kelly]

90.2% of fathers with joint custody pay the support due.
79.1% of fathers with visitation privileges pay the support due.
44.5% of fathers with no visitation pay the support due.
37.9% of fathers are denied any visitation.
66% of all support not paid by non-custodial fathers is due to the inability to pay.
63% of youth suicides are from fatherless homes.

[U. S. D.H.H.S. Bureau of the Census]
90% of all homeless and runaway children are from fatherless homes.
85% of all children that exhibit behavioral disorders come from fatherless homes.
[Center for Disease Control]

80% of rapists motivated with displaced anger come from fatherless homes.
[Criminal Justice and Behavior, Vol. 14 p. 403-26]

71% of all high school dropouts come from fatherless homes.
[National Principals Association Report on the State of High Schools]

70% of juveniles in state operated institutions come from fatherless homes
[U.S. Dept. of Justice, Special Report,]

What does this mean? Children from fatherless homes are:
4.6 times more likely to commit suicide,
6.6 times to become teenaged mothers (if they are girls, of course),
24.3 times more likely to run away,
15.3 times more likely to have behavioral disorders,
6.3 times more likely to be in a state-operated institutions,
10.8 times more likely to commit rape,
6.6 times more likely to drop out of school,
15.3 times more likely to end up in prison while a teenager.

So the end product is that women after women's Lib, who raise children as a single mother are destructive in every way to the child's survival and this Feminist agenda (as you can see above) is directed at the destruction of men. Women divorce the money.

edit on 17-5-2012 by Phenomium because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by novemberecho
reply to post by korathin

Yes! Women snipers are proven better matches against other women snipers.

What does the military profit from having the best of the worst?

Maybe women are more patient outside of a hands-on battle situation, because they are trained to be calculative and covert, mostly practice from patiently destroying men using government resources that take time to process, but then, they have to be patient and it's well worth the wait when they always get paid. Resources, I might add, that men are not privy to. Men have to be impatient because we are always cleaning up the destruction and having to rebuild our lives after women and the courts destroy our rights and any attempt whatsoever to make a dollar or to have rights to our children revoked, all in the name of vindictiveness. Even women who do drugs and drink heavily are considered by the courts better caretakers for children. That has got to be planned.

Women as snipers would just fall asleep in the bushes waiting and then complain the rest of the time, which would give their position away and everyone around them would die.

I even saw this in what is called FEX (Field exercise Training) while in the military...they just can't shut up.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phenomium
Or maybe it's that some of us are not still young and wet behind the ears and have dealt with most women for quite some time and we are tired of their hypocritical crap.

yeah you done immediately goofed on the start of your diatribe and gave credence to the persons statement you quoted. Theres billions of women on the planet so there no way you could have dealt with most of them. I'm sorry but generalizing the gender because some woman burned you in the past doesnt cut it.

edit on 17-5-2012 by paganini because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by paganini

Or maybe it's that some of us are not still young and wet behind the ears and have dealt with most women for quite some time and we are tired of their hypocritical crap.

yeah you done immediately goofed on the start of your diatribe and gave credence to the persons statement you quoted. Theres billions of women on the planet so there no way you could have dealt with most of them. I'm sorry but generalizing the gender because some woman burned you in the past doesnt cut it.

There is more than one man on this earth as well, the credence lies in their stories as well as mine. Not to mention the years of compiled data that studies have proven. It takes one man to tell one story but I am not the only man who has spoken. So what you have just said was better just left unsaid. Do some research, in fact, look just above these post. I have done it for you. In fact out of these billions of women you speak of worldwide, which MOST are choosing to divorce for money, the Census Bureau stats show that 15% of mothers are owed to support the children, but according to the Federal Office of Child Support Enforcement, only 5% of the pay it. This compared to 85% for fathers who pay the price one way or another, whether it be jail or pecuniarily. Thanks for playing.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   

There is more than one man on this earth as well, the credence lies in their stories as well as mine. Not to mention the years of compiled data that studies have proven. It takes one man to tell one story but I am not the only man who has spoken. So what you have just said was better just left unsaid. Do some research, in fact, look just above these post. I have done it for you. Thanks for playing.

So what ?There are plenty of women who have said the same crap about men as well. It doesn't change the fact it stems from over emotional butthurt that leads them to paint the opposite sex in abad light because they feel they have some how wronged them.

You cant be taken seriously when you start out your post like this. If you would have left this nonsense out it would have even received better Though you can try an MRA forum. Im sure you'll find like minded souls who'll be happy to hear you drone on about womens hypocritical crap.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by paganini

There is more than one man on this earth as well, the credence lies in their stories as well as mine. Not to mention the years of compiled data that studies have proven. It takes one man to tell one story but I am not the only man who has spoken. So what you have just said was better just left unsaid. Do some research, in fact, look just above these post. I have done it for you. Thanks for playing.

So what ?There are plenty of women who have said the same crap about men as well. It doesn't change the fact it stems from over emotional butthurt that leads them to paint the opposite sex in abad light because they feel they have some how wronged them.

You cant be taken seriously when you start out your post like this. If you would have left this nonsense out it would have even received better Though you can try an MRA forum. Im sure you'll find like minded souls who'll be happy to hear you drone on about womens hypocritical crap.

true, women complain about everything under the sun, incessantly, but in comparison to men women have a smooth ride because we, as men, cannot take them to court and render them destitute or steal their children and use them to control the women. Courts are designed to ONLY help women...this is a proven fact. Not only by census bureaus and many other resources...but by common sense alone, which you appear to have very little of. I really could care less how you take what I say. I am not writing this for you. In fact, I will no longer respond to you because I have proven what I have said by lot's of data from reputable resources and you have nothing but retorts that are based on your mere opinion alone. Look back a few posts and learn something before you say another word. Your statements are ridiculously based on nothing at all but your opinion, of which I care nothing for. Going to bed now.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
yeaaaaaaah its become clear youre one of those MRA nutters who rags on women over everything. Good luck throwing off the oppressive matriarchy that has been installed to enslave us men
viva la resistance!!!!

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Please note the purpose of this is PROMOTION, women can't get promoted without combat schools.I doubt they would actually serve in a Ranger bat.She would have to be olympic fit to do that.Way above and beyond.GI jane would have failed in RIP.Maybe as an officer in infantry but I don't know about enlisted.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by karen61057

... . and you must not vote or have a say in what the world affords you.

I didn't vote last election, and I doubt I ever will again. What else can one do when one has no confidence whatsoever in the candidates up for election.

I also believe the voting system is corrupt and vote counts are 'fixed'. It's already decided who our future leaders are going to be, we just don't get to know who it is until after the 'election' and 'voting' charade.

Have a say in the world that affords me? Ha! Since when did we mere citizens have a say in anything?

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057

Originally posted by doobydoll

Originally posted by karen61057

Originally posted by doobydoll
I would never enlist and go into combat.

I mean, it would just ruin my nails, and where would I plug my hairdryer in?

Yeah man, that helps.

yeah well I'm not one of those women who like to do 'men stuff'. Each to their own if that's what they want to do, go for it

Anyway, I reckon it's men who need equality, not women.
edit on 15-5-2012 by doobydoll because: (no reason given)

But you are one of those people who define activities as ok for males or not ok for females. ( as in Men stuff) Thanks, Its the 1700's for you. You must not pass go, you must not collect 200.00 and you must not vote or have a say in what the world affords you. That will be decided for you by the men in your life. Oh and you are property too. Like the house, the land, the car.
edit on 16-5-2012 by karen61057 because: (no reason given)

Why do you exaggerate what I said?

I see it as men need equality.

Maybe a man wants to sit on his arse in the car while his missis changes the blown tyre by the side of a busy road in the cold pouring rain. Maybe a bloke wants to be presented with a diamond bling ring when he gets engaged while she gets the bill. Maybe a man would like to automatically be granted custody of kids until otherwise decided by a stranger in a court. Maybe on a sinking boat all the men should take all the lifeboats first and leave all the women and kids behind to fend for themselves.

All these 'maybe's' are real everyday female more-than-equal 'priviledges', and this is present day in 2012, not the 1700's. I'm sure there are more examples.

Swings and roundabouts.
edit on 19-5-2012 by doobydoll because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join