posted on May, 17 2012 @ 02:16 PM
You can do whatever you want, but a word of warning. After I used one many years ago, my apartment became haunted. Didn't think much about it at
that moment, but after a few months, my mental state deteriorated and I became suicidal. One night I drew a bath and was prepared to cut my wrists.
Now here is where it gets weird, I couldn't find a knife,ummmm we had plenty of them. We also had a pack of razor blades I couldn't find. I fell
to the floor on my knees crying and asked Jesus to help me. The next thing I remember, I woke up the next day, and it felt like I was another person.
I woke up happy, and full of love. On a trip shortly after, my spouse asked me what happened to me ( I hadn't told what happened). Right when I
started to speak, we passed a sign on the road that said " Jesus saves". I pointed at the sign and said" that's what happened"
SOMETHING BLINDED ME that night, it was Jesus.
I threw away the board.
When we moved to another unit, same complex, we were unpacking and there it was, yep. Now we just assumed I was mistaken about throwing it away, so
my spouse threw it away this time. Btw in this apartment, I saw a full body apparition of a man dressed in old western attire and he was taking a
piss on our wall. He turned around, zipped up, and looked right at me, I froze until he started walking toward me, then I ran out of the apartment.
Another time, I was doing a charcoal sketch while my spouse sat near watching tv. All the sudden we both smelled the worst smell ever. Worse than a
rotting corpse, just smelled like death. It lasted about 3 minutes and then it was gone, and never smelled it again.
We moved out of the apartments and got a house in another city, while unpacking, yes, that's freakin right, there it was!!!! Not a mistake this
time, just scary. This time, we put it in the trash together.
We moved again about 200 miles away a few years later. You can believe this or not, makes me no difference, but while unpacking it was back. We were
speechless. Our new house has a fireplace, we burned it this time. Haven't moved again, we'll see what happens next time. I think it's gone
though, because we don't have ghosts here, at my job yes, but not our house.
My advice, DO NOT USE THESE BOARDS!!!!!!!