It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Threats against Kosovo Serbs, More News Breaking.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   

As for why some people in Europe hate the entire people, well its because all of them are radicals and have stated that they wanted parts of Greece even though Greece doesn't belong to them.

I saw the mass graves and people being crucified to their front doors. Old ladies getting their heads blown off by snipers..

Worse than that too..

Trust me when I say that the Serbs are scum

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Bla the whole thing is like an ever on going human version of that one show they have on the Simpsons that Bart and Lisa always watch. Were the mouse and the cat are always trying to come up with now ways to kill each other. Switch out Itchy and Scratchy, for Serbs and Albanians and you got yourself the human version it. And not even that, you can take any peoples or groups anywhere in the world or history and the same thing would apply.

Cant say that they dont have there causes, and reason why. But in the end one group does this, and the other retaliates and does that, then the other gets a bigger weapon and does something, and so does the other group, and then the other group follow suit, and on and on and on it goes. Tune in next century kids, to see the continuation of this show and what crazy new and cool ways they will have at getting back at each-other for what they got back at each-other last season. Etc..Etc...The very definitions of Insanity.

The itchy and scratchy show.

They fight,
They bite,
They bite and fight and bite,
bite, bite,bite,
fight, fight, fight,

The Itchy and Scratchy Show...

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvanB

As for why some people in Europe hate the entire people, well its because all of them are radicals and have stated that they wanted parts of Greece even though Greece doesn't belong to them.

I saw the mass graves and people being crucified to their front doors. Old ladies getting their heads blown off by snipers..

Worse than that too..

Sure you did thats why i dont buy any of your claims and whys that?
This is why.

I am sickened to see that a person give you a like of your comment calling all Serbs scums

Serbs arent scums.

Did you ever met a Serb? i doubt that you did, but when you do meet a Serb and talk to him or her in person then please come back then and tell if Serbs are scums.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by EvanB

I saw the mass graves and people being crucified to their front doors. Old ladies getting their heads blown off by snipers.. Worse than that too

In Bosnia sarajevo,1992 while fleeing with the UN Convoy, my mother was driving the car and the car was picked with our friends women and children.

I was at the front in the car and pretty much i saw the worst of it, i was only 5 years old but i do pretty much the war pretty well.

While we were trying flee sarajevo we saw a lot of horrible images, want to know which ones? ok since i dont believe your story because you posted a hate message at the end of your post.

Now on about the things i saw in the war while we were fleeing sarajevo.

We had dud grenades while we were fleeing from sarajevo center, our car was almost hit by this same dud grenade lucky the dud grenade fell near to our car not on top of it.

As i remember there were also two buses carrying full of Muslim and some Croatian mothers and there children along the Convoy.

The operation was carried out by the UNPROFOR.

While we were exiting center of Sarajevo we saw rape happen in front of our own eyes, Bosnian Muslim soldier's raping then killing innocent children.

And i also an old Serbian grandmother killing herself with a hand grenade because she has lost everything, the UNPROFOR couldn't do anything for her, this is what she wanted.

She lived through two world wars and now she had live through another

I will never forget that image in my head as long i live, because that image of her is very saddening.

Now EvanB i have been through a lot worse in war, i have a lot more to say about what i have experienced in the war.

But i wont on this post.

Again all sides committed the war crimes but the way i see it, America hands picks the losers to go to the trails and you want my opinion on that? i say that is just sad and wrong because that isn't justice.

edit on 17-5-2012 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join