It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Threats against Kosovo Serbs, More News Breaking.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Voice of Russia

According to KFOR spokesman Mark Stimler, unknown persons in Kosovo and Metohija have been circulating leaflets urging Serbs to leave the region, otherwise threatening them with reprisals from a certain Albanian People’s Army.

Meanwhile on Twitter,this tweet is is spreading.

#KFOR :Circulation of leaflets urging Serbs to leave #Kosovo ,otherwise threatening them with reprisals from certain Albanian People’s Army.

Not looking good, is it just me or did Hillary Clinton while she met with Thaci just allow the genocide on the Serbs in Kosovo? if that is true then this is very bad news.

I pray nothing happens if it does and if the Albanians really do start the killings it will just further prove that the Serbs were right.

And if America allowed it to happen then shouldn't that mean that America was conspiring with the Albanians to allow them to kill the Serbs? if true shouldn't that classify as a war crime act? and conspiring to murder innocent civilians over interest.

I hope ATS this doesn't happen.

edit on 15-5-2012 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter

Either way if that does really happen i hope this will just further bring more hatred towards the Albanians, my friend in a chat not in this forum, has told me that Europeans dont like the Albanians at all. And are getting a bad rep in some places.

You're contradicting yourself a little in this last paragraph. Why would you "hope" for hatred towards anyone? I understand being upset but why hate an entire population because of t?

Are you hoping for more hatred or hoping this doesn't happen?

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by freakjive

Why would you "hope" for hatred towards anyone? I understand being upset but why hate an entire population because of t? Are you hoping for more hatred or hoping this doesn't happen?

Are you hoping for more hatred or hoping this doesn't happen?

no i dont hope for that, i have edited that part.

but why hate an entire population because of t?

I dont hate anyone, i just posted on what my friend stated over the chat thats all.
As for why some people in Europe hate the entire people, well its because all of them are radicals and have stated that they wanted parts of Greece even though Greece doesn't belong to them.

The albanians that i have encountered a few years back on the internet they were radicals.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Oh my...that region will never find peace i guess. I still remember when the big war broke out down there, we had some good friends in croatia and it was just a horrible time.

has told me that Europeans dont like the Albanians at all. And are getting a bad rep in some places.

That's true. Of course not all these people are that way (There's a girl working at the barber i'm at and she's from the Kosovo but actually a really nice, friendly person) but they seem to be very aggressive and tend to violent behaviour. They also always clash with turkish and russian immigrants here. You even have that in schools, the children hate each other because they get teached that way from their parents. I know from one School in Munich that the russian and kosovo albanian kids are always fighting, even using weapons - The Police has to be there 2-3x per week because it sometimes gets out of control. So the bad reputation isn't even that undeserved.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by ShadowAngel85

They dont get along well with turkish immigrants either? thats rather surprising

and yeah unfortunately the Balkans will never be at peace, only false peace sadly.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

edit on 5/15/2012 by freakjive because: deleted

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   

According to KFOR spokesman Mark Stimler, unknown persons in Kosovo and Metohija have been circulating leaflets urging Serbs to leave the region, otherwise threatening them with reprisals from a certain Albanian People’s Army.

Voice of Russia? lol Very reliable source of information, especially in regards with their favourite Serbia. Is a very well known fact that Russia has always taken Serbia's side under the guise of pan Slavic idea. So no surprise there. (Just remember the taking of Pristina's Airport during NATO intervention in Kosovo).

Meanwhile on Twitter,this tweet is is spreading.

#KFOR :Circulation of leaflets urging Serbs to leave #Kosovo ,otherwise threatening them with reprisals from certain Albanian People’s Army.

There is no such organisation as APA (Albanian People's Army) but a ghost name that nobody knows who's behind it. Might as well be the old UDB (ex Yugoslavian secret service) just to trouble the waters and make albanians look like terrorists. Officially there is no institution who bares such a name. Period !!!

Not looking good, is it just me or did Hillary Clinton while she met with Thaci just allow the genocide on the Serbs in Kosovo? if that is true then this is very bad news.

Actually was quiet the opposite, a genocide of albanians by serbs. There never was and will never be a genocide of serbs in Kosovo. And you know why? Because albanians don't take revenge of that kind on their enemies despite the horrors and atrocities serbs committed on them. They just want to live in peace in their land.

I pray nothing happens if it does and if the Albanians really do start the killings it will just further prove that the Serbs were right.

Again, I have to repeat it, is never going to happen. If you knew Albanian history you would have realised that your self. This country has been chopped apart, attacked, burned, its people murdered and abused for centuries and albanians except protecting themselfs and their country, have never attacked or invaded other countries. Even when Scanderbeg was becoming a martyr by fighting against Ottoman Empire in the 15 century protecting not only his country but the whole Western Europe, he did just so by staying within the borders of old Albania (while that old whore of Europe stood and watched without even raising a single finger to help him and just gave a pat in the shoulders and titles like Knight of Christendom and Athlete of Christ). And sorry to burst your bubble but serbs were never right. They don't even belong in that land and yet there they are. History is as brutal as the one who write its pages.Coming to the land on the 5 century A.D. apparently gives the Slavic hordes the right to ask for land and territories that were already others. No need to mention whose they were, right?

Either way if that does really happen i hope this will just further bring more hatred towards the Albanians, my friend in a chat not in this forum, has told me that Europeans dont like the Albanians at all. And are getting a bad rep in some places.

The above comment is not only nonsense but also very racist. There is no shred of truth in such statement. Have you ever been to Europe? Do you have any idea what kind of mentality each of the countries belonging to the old continent has in the regards of foreigners? Go to Italy and they hate french and swiss. Go to Switzerland and they hate italians, french, german and so on. Go to France and they hate everyone else but french. The same with Belgium, Germany, Spain...the list goes on forever. Is just europian mentality. Maybe they don't show it but believe me, most of them have that kind of mindset. Is very stupid (not referring to your comment and by no means I'm calling you stupid) to say that europians hate albanians and that in some places they are getting a bad rep. Every nation, every country in the world has its bad apples, as it also have the great and good people. That goes without saying. So claiming that Europe doesn't like albanians because they're all bad is not only a racist comment but also derogatory and part of an evil agenda. There are bad albanians as are bad americans, canadians, british, french.... Do I have to continue about this? Let me give you a little advice: next time you think about Albanians, remember Mother Teresa !!! She was albanian too.
edit on 15-5-2012 by Telos because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   

reply to post by ShadowAngel85

They dont get along well with turkish immigrants either? thats rather surprising

Would you get a long with someone who occupied your home, killed, rapped you, oppressed and tried to totally denigrate, change your religion, even tried to change your language, culture and traditions for 500 years?

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Seems to me that someone is trying to incite the Serbs to violence against Albanians...pretty old fashioned tactics too, especially for the region, however as many posters have already pointed out, it doesn't take much to set off one side or another against the other so perhaps more sophisticated methods aren't necessary. Either way, the Balkans remains the main conduit of heroin and illegal arms into Europe, so not to difficult to isolate the inciting party, whether to stop said business or to regain control of it.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

And if America allowed it to happen then shouldn't that mean that America was conspiring with the Albanians to allow them to kill the Serbs? if true shouldn't that classify as a war crime act? and conspiring to murder innocent civilians over interest.

First you want America to state out of foreign affairs......now you would condemn them if they didnt do something.....

Make up your mind, oh wait, this is just another avenue for you to continue trying to tie in your anti USA sentiment......

My apologies.......i forgot
edit on 15-5-2012 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Telos

Actually was quiet the opposite, a genocide of albanians by serbs. There never was and will never be a genocide of serbs in Kosovo. And you know why? Because albanians don't take revenge of that kind on their enemies despite the horrors and atrocities serbs committed on them. They just want to live in peace in their land.

Ok then please explain why Kosovo is now cleansed of Romas and Serbs you do know Kosovo is a pure Albanian state right? i guess not apparently

They just want to live in peace in their land.
Really? and what about the fact the albanians Organ harvested the Serbs and Romas bodies for there Organs? yeah i am sure they wanted peace.

Thats why the albanians in FYROM.

Here you go.
[url=http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=mk&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.vecer.com.mk%2F%3FItemID%3D15F6AD0516044D46BE99AC036A77F600]Source[/ur l]

Want more?

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Telos

The above comment is not only nonsense but also very racist. There is no shred of truth in such statement. Have you ever been to Europe? Do you have any idea what kind of mentality each of the countries belonging to the old continent has in the regards of foreigners? Go to Italy and they hate french and swiss. Go to Switzerland and they hate italians, french, german and so on. Go to France and they hate everyone else but french. The same with Belgium, Germany, Spain...the list goes on forever. Is just europian mentality. Maybe they don't show it but believe me, most of them have that kind of mindset. Is very stupid (not referring to your comment and by no means I'm calling you stupid) to say that europians hate albanians and that in some places they are getting a bad rep. Every nation, every country in the world has its bad apples, as it also have the great and good people. That goes without saying. So claiming that Europe doesn't like albanians because they're all bad is not only a racist comment but also derogatory and part of an evil agenda. There are bad albanians as are bad americans, canadians, british, french.... Do I have to continue about this? Let me give you a little advice: next time you think about Albanians, remember Mother Teresa !!! She was albanian too.

Havve you ever been to Europe?

I am from Bosnia and i saw the war in Bosnia and thankfully we escaped from the conflict during the start of the and your accusing me of been racist now? did you read that that statement is not from me?

racist comment but also derogatory and part of an evil agenda.

Just like the same agenda that is been used against the Serbs? i have seen a lot racist comments calling the entire serbian population all sort of name callings.

Voice of Russia? lol Very reliable source of information, especially in regards with their favourite Serbia. Is a very well known fact that Russia has always taken Serbia's side under the guise of pan Slavic idea

That comment just goes to shows what kind of hypocrite you are sir no offense meant i could say the same thing for the american news networks and the british news news outlet BBC.

Yeah and i would bet that they are a reliable source of information because why again? let me guess they are western?

Russia has always taken Serbia's side under the guise of pan Slavic idea

And America and the west has been an Imperialism agenda.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Telos

Again, I have to repeat it, is never going to happen. If you knew Albanian history you would have realised that your self. This country has been chopped apart, attacked, burned, its people murdered and abused for centuries and albanians except protecting themselfs and their country, have never attacked or invaded other countries. Even when Scanderbeg was becoming a martyr by fighting against Ottoman Empire in the 15 century protecting not only his country but the whole Western Europe, he did just so by staying within the borders of old Albania (while that old whore of Europe stood and watched without even raising a single finger to help him and just gave a pat in the shoulders and titles like Knight of Christendom and Athlete of Christ). And sorry to burst your bubble but serbs were never right. They don't even belong in that land and yet there they are. History is as brutal as the one who write its pages.Coming to the land on the 5 century A.D. apparently gives the Slavic hordes the right to ask for land and territories that were already others. No need to mention whose they were, right?

Historically Kosovo belongs to the Serbian you Albanians stole it by force, since the 1960s the Albanians have been threanting the Serbs who were living in the capital of Kosovo back then.

Thank Albanian for showing me what kind of an hypocrite you are again with that comment.

And sorry to burst your bubble but serbs were never right. They don't even belong in that land and yet there they are. History is as brutal as the one who write its pages.Coming to the land on the 5 century A.D. apparently gives the Slavic hordes the right to ask for land and territories that were already others. No need to mention whose they were, right?

They don't even belong in that land and yet there they are
And you belong there because your people think that they are illyrian?
got words for ya Albanians arent illyrian.

Oh really your calling the Slavics hordes eh? well that shows that you have hatred towards the Serbian people.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Telos

Really? Oh no i think it was more rather the opposite of that again i already replied, so i will be waiting for your response and further reading.

Really peace? from the way i looked at it, whats happening elsewhere near Serbia and Kosovo it seems that you want to create a Greater Albania.

Source

Telos Listen up i have been investigating into the Balkans since 2005 and i know a lot more then you, so please dont try and think to accuse me of been racist.

Because it seems to me that you didn't even the whole thread, in which i have stated those comments were the comments by friend on a chat in a different forum while we were discussing it.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 04:23 AM
link   
I think that it is naive to believe that any of those involved in the conflicts within the Balkan regions did not participate in atrocities of some kind in it's recent history. In all cases, all the leaders concerned have admitted to such willful encouragement of atrocities against specific ethnic groups. And it takes very little in the way of Googling to confirm as much, and to see the documentary evidence of that. We even have statements from Haci Thacim claiming that he is proud of the atrocities committed against Serbs by Albanians.

There is no 'right side' here, everyone involved has bloodied their hands. In my opinion, this is merely a continuation of the violence that was started with the Armenian genocide, and it is designed to maintain instability in the region, and thereby allow for the continuation of illegal trafficking, as well as controlling access and preventing exploitation of the rich mineral resources in the region, thereby allowing the prices to remain unnaturally inflated. As soon as it seems that the native population may have the means to do that for themselves, it is only too easy to throw in a tinder-box, in this case a little black propaganda pamphleteering, to set off unresolved feuds and tensions. The question really is, at what point will those people stop allowing themselves to be manipulated in this way.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 05:06 AM
link   

I think that it is naive to believe that any of those involved in the conflicts within the Balkan regions did not participate in atrocities of some kind in it's recent history.

This. I am sure both sides commited atrocities. Balkanians are a temperament people, and violence begets violence. Anyone with "holier than thou" attitude is probably biased when it comes to this conflict.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Ok then please explain why Kosovo is now cleansed of Romas and Serbs you do know Kosovo is a pure Albanian state right? i guess not apparently

Really? and what about the fact the albanians Organ harvested the Serbs and Romas bodies for there Organs? yeah i am sure they wanted peace.

The harvesting of organs is pure speculation, never proved and never brought no one on trial. Are we going to have an educated conversation or we're going to talk rubbish, fantasize and spit on each other for the sake of propaganda? I can guess you're a serbian from Bosnia but I don't hate neither you nor any other serbian from Serbia. And yes, my background is albanian (from Albania) and if I participate in this thread, means I have things to say, things that I know and I'm educated enough to handle. You're asking me a question why Gypsies and serbs are leaving Kosovo and my answer is as simple as it can get: Both parties were involved in the ethnic cleansing. Serbs with their paramilitary and also romas as their aides. So logically what they caused to the civilian population is something that cannot be neither forgotten or forgiven. Therefore to avoid retaliation one must hide or disappear in order to save is own @ss. Now whether I agree or not to vendetta, that's something I cannot answer as I wasn't the one to be subject of serbian violence, and no family members of mine were killed or burned alive or beaten to death... However I've been to Kosovo at the time of the conflict with a group of journalists aand I also assisted to close to 1 million displaced kosovars and as a human being I can tell you, is very hard to swallow what you see. So it's easy to imagine how can this people feel toward their persecutors.

Historically Kosovo belongs to the Serbian you Albanians stole it by force, since the 1960s the Albanians have been threanting the Serbs who were living in the capital of Kosovo back then.

Thank Albanian for showing me what kind of an hypocrite you are again with that comment.

I'm sorry to have to correct you. The history is not what we want to be, or what the propaganda feeds us since childhood. Kosovo was taken from Albania by Serbia during the WWI. Has never been Serbia (despite your propaganda) has always been inhabited by albanians, has a full albanian history (since the times of Dardans, one of the Illyric tribes) and has been in existence as an albanian land thousands of years before Slavic people came to Balkan from the eastern steppes. From the way you talk and the arguments you use, leads me to believe that you're young and what you write and say is just what has been feed to you since an early age. So I don't get neither upset or mad at you. If the history of Balkans were to be written truefully as it should be, then maybe all this nonsense hate and conflict might come to an end and people of that part of the world can live in peace with each other.

And you belong there because your people think that they are illyrian? got words for ya Albanians arent illyrian.

Oh really your calling the Slavics hordes eh? well that shows that you have hatred towards the Serbian people.

Buddy I don't think our people are illyrian. We are ILLYRIAN. Whether you like it or not, we are. I don't make up anthropology neither dna structure and datas. Of course, 500 years of ottoman occupation has taken its toll in demographic, religion and mentality but what you don't get it (as all of your leaders never got since the time of Car Dushan) is, Albanians don't get assimilated, don't lose their culture and their language, no matter how hard you hit them, oppress them or fight them. Roma couldn't do it for 7 centuries and neither turks for 5 centuries. And yes, I did call slavic hordes but with no intention to be offensive. If I did offend you then I do apologise. Let's try to be civil and human at least virtually and not follow the example of our compatriots who are willing to break each others skulls.

p.s. Still writing...

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

And if America allowed it to happen

People have really got to get out of the mindset that "America" allowed something to happen. Do you really believe we can control all the hatred that goes on in the world?

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Really? Oh no i think it was more rather the opposite of that again i already replied, so i will be waiting for your response and further reading.

Really peace? from the way i looked at it, whats happening elsewhere near Serbia and Kosovo it seems that you want to create a Greater Albania.

I'm sorry but I cannot make you happy. If you want to be the opposite then be my guest. I'm stating the factual here since I know very well the history of my people and I can vouch for what has been written: albanians never attack other countries and have never gone to war with other countries for expansion reasons. They fight only when they are attacked. As simple as this. And stop listening to the nonsense about Greater Albania. Nobody wants the Greater Albania. Is a concept that now days sounds to silly and anachronistic. If you hear it, maybe is used by some crazy individuals, the same bunch you find in every nation and country. Albanians were separated in three different countries for a long time: albanians in Albania, in Kosovo and Macedonia (not to mention the one in northern Greece in the so called Tcameria) and the separation has been long enough to create cultural discrepancies and differences in mentality. That being said, despite the fact that they all are albanians, due to the separation, things have changed and don't feel the same as they did when they were all together. Besides in the new concept of united Europe with no borders, the idea of creating a bigger country is as crazy as it can get, silly and pure fantasy. So don't listen to a bunch of mentally impaired people who still live in 19 th century with their mindset. Is just a passionate line and wishful thinking of some, not a political view or a national goal to be achieved. You also have posted a lot of videos. Lets not get there. I can post thousands of pictures, videos but at the end our debate is still going to be pointless with back and forth comments that will bring nothing to the thread. I'm done with this argument as I've been pulled before in the same vortex and at the end nothing came up from it. So I think is pointless and futile. Bottom line, both serbs and albanians have to move on, forget the old feuds, create a new life style and mentality of coexistence. Is not easy but is doable. Otherwise Balkan will continue to be a barrel of gun powder as has been considered all this time long. I myself hate the hate and nationalism which is a product of primitivism and inferiority. Live and let live. Life is to short to waste it in hate, anger and fight.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Obligatory " liberator " here ;

I like me some Balkan flesh ,where is the meat at ?

Joke over .

Plan of killing the muslims in Balkans has gone nowhere .

Plus , the muslims in Balkans are armed this time around .

Violence always begets more violence .

edit on 16-5-2012 by 23432 because: add

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join