It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christianity in one word: Anti-homosexual

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   

link   
reply to post by acmpnsfal

Unfortunately what you and those riding the "Gay Agenda" don't get is we are truly fed up and I don't just mean Full or Filled Up but FED UP which means by some standards you Gays and Gay Accessories are now living in 1975 and the clock is rolling back. I won't dare be more explicit in writing but don't catch on fire because more and more of us everyday would not piss on you to put you out....if you get my meaning.

link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Marxism is at the base of the propaganda against parental authority, because Marx believed that the bourgeois FAMILY UNIT stood in the way of the progressive communist revolution taking place. He believed that the bourgeois family unit needed to be replaced by the all powerful Supreme State and that is also reflected in Dewey's thinking.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus

Well, I have nothing to do with wherever the Mods put this thread. Just because it is now in the Social Unrest category does not make it less of a conspiracy. To me, the base of the conspiracy can be studied easily in the late Antony Sutton's book, "America's Secret Establishment", in which he explains that the Dewey method of education has replaced earlier methods for the express purpose of instilling Hegelian dialectic and turning the children into cogs in the wheel of a secular State. The Gay agenda is just one of many ways in which TPTB can overrule parental authority and values and replace with something the State views to be desirable(in this case I am guessing political correctness). Sutton further explains that the Order of Skull and Bones is the root of this subversive means of controlling education.
You can read more about it here:

Except, there are those that are trying to introduce a gay lifestyle choice into education, to young children, which does in fact, undermine parental authority for the Christian parents.

Again, I don't care what people do in their own homes, I just don't want to hear about it all of the time, and I don't want it taught in school, it is up to me as a parent to explain homosexuality. These are the same people that raise holy hell when anything Christian is brought into school teachings. The media matters here, I can't some believe people don't see this. The Gay agenda has HUGE presence in the media right now, our President just endorsed gay marriage for pete's sake, and, there is an agenda. For such a small portion of the population, their voice seems to be the loudest these days.

www.sntp.net...

I don't disagree with you here.
quite possibly this is a very orchestrated effort to reduce the influence of the church in the west as a whole. I however don't see that as some nefarious evil thing though. secularism is ideal (in my mind) as it pushes religion out of the limelight and back into your own home and community. a secular society is warded from religions now, and future religions that try to establish dominance down the road and alter the society...its a good thing to have a very strong secular society (and in that society, people practice their personal spiritual desires, whatever they may be).

I guess its just different viewpoints.
You are saying "omg, the barn is on fire, the horses are going to escape back into the wild.."
and I say the same thing
but you say it as if thats a bad thing, whereas I say it as a good thing.

I fully disagree with you about the parental authority bit though. I don't see any "tptb" stuff trying to weaken parenting...but I do see a general move towards a more enlightened society. This is bound to happen. Beating the snot out of a kid only raises violent people..we must move away from the violent nature. Training at a early age that resolution comes through violence (aka, excessive spankings) has ruled the world for far too long...time for a new way..
As far as the rest...the "nanny state" as some call it. I see most of that to be simple paranoia.
Hey parents, stop feeding your kids off lead lined plates!
-durn you big gub-ment, stop tellin me how to raise muh kids!-

Many parents are idiots...sorry...but thems are the facts...not all..but the a signficant percentage of parents are irresponsible people whom either don't know better, or simply don't care. They let their kids listen to whatever music they want, then freak out when they realize their kids are listening to "lushous lisa and the murder crew" or whatnot, and try to sue someone else for their lack of parenting.
(see eminem and lawsuits based on his content).

Personally, I think there needs to be a breeding test. Not that I am pushing for that...just a side thought..like a license to breed based on ability shown to pay attention, educate, and other minor tasks...
Better than our current method of just able to sleep with someone one night and pop.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   

I see you changed your avatar and forgot to get rid of the frog . . .

An eye and an owl does not change your message much at all.

Can you provide me with any evidence that homosexual relations have any physical benefits over the long run?

I work mostly with gay men and the older ones all have serious physical ailments from constant BFF'ing.

Perhaps you should look into what the age of Horus will bring into the world according to Jack Parsons.

Hint: destruction and homosexuality were two of the big ones.

Personally my beef with the male gay community is there annoying voices, seriously worse than nails on a chalk board.
edit on 16-5-2012 by MasterGemini because: 101 is going to close on you soon enough.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Paul is a bit of a stick in the mud...but most people follow the words of Paul moreso than the OT stuff (and certainly far more than they follow Christs words)..so, meh...if your a christian (aka, you worship Paul) then ya, lesbianism and such is also bad.

Jesus said He didn't come to do away with the Law, but to fulfill it.
When people realise this, they find it difficult to reconcile with their humanistic 'Jesus was a good, wise moral teacher' diatribe.
Jesus wasn't stupid enough to say things that would render Him nothing more than 'a good man'.

The Law, the 10 commandments and all that stuff WAS NOT for the world. This was part of a covenant relationship between GOD and a people:
'If you will be my people, I will be your GOD. These are My rules. They only apply to those who have chosen to enter into covenant with Me, serve Me, choose Me as their GOD'.
All these restrictions apply only to those who choose to live under that law.
NO-ONE IS FORCING YOU TO LIVE UNDER THAT LAW!!!
Choice is a great thing, man

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus

Marxism is at the base of the propaganda against parental authority, because Marx believed that the bourgeois FAMILY UNIT stood in the way of the progressive communist revolution taking place. He believed that the bourgeois family unit needed to be replaced by the all powerful Supreme State and that is also reflected in Dewey's thinking.

Well thats nice.
I don't think that way. Frankly, I think more stress needs to be put on functional family units...
How do you not see a social movement to limit the wants and desires of individuals, and enforce thinking patterns to not fall within that line?

Prayer in school (because the state will instruct you to believe in what they want you to believe in)
No smoking that, because the state demands you use only what they perscribe
No abortions of any kind, because the state, not science, determines when life starts.
No contraception, because the state, not science, determines when life starts.
No swearing on the tele, because the state will indoctrinate you into being respectful towards your peers
No nudity on tele, because lust should be for violence, not procreation
No care for the poor, the elderly, the etc. Because the weak and old deserve it and are parasites. think less of them
Money speaks equally to people, corporations are people, you are not a person.

I am all about fiscal responsibility. when a conservative discusses rational conservative ideals and anti-corruption, I am all for it
but the social conservatism overall smells of overt totalitarianism. you can say social liberal, by using a 7 degrees of kevin bacon argument has undertones of marxism...but I can point on the surface loud yellings from soc-cons a much worse form of fanatical corporate style facism and theocracy that is attempting to be ushered in.
Hardly any digging required...and you don't need to remove context.

Well, we see things differently. I know we will never see eye to eye on things..and I suspect you truely believe in the stuff you say you believe in. It confuses me..personally I think you are ignoring the giant signs and becoming concerned with minor insinuations instead.
Perhaps we are both right to a certain degree...and the true pity is that we are reactionary repulsed by even entertaining the other sides thinking due to something neither of us are catching that gets in the way of actual solutions and full picture understandings.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   

I would agree with some of what you say about Hitler, ie that his being vegetarian is a side issue next to his dictatorial methods. I saw a documentary many years ago, I believe it was entitled,"The Lost Years of Jesus", where it was discussed that Hitler was obsessed with the occult. The documentary discussed his obsession with the Spear of Destiny and the Shroud of Turin, in that he wanted to possess these articles to obtain greater power. Some writers have suggested that Hitler was used by the Bavarian Illuminati as a tool. None of this makes the occult particularly bad in any way. It is the abuse of it which makes it bad.

I love the quote by Shakespeare in Hamlet

“There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.”

William Shakespeare, Hamlet

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
If I may bring this back to the OP,

Many of you are presenting this as a huge image problem for the whole of Christianity. Might I point out that True Christians expect to be HATED, and DISLIIKED by the unbelieving world.

We do not seek the approval nor acceptance of the World at large. We do not expect unbelievers to have a GOOD image of what Christianity preaches. In fact, the truth that Christianity preaches calls all people to embrace shame, humility, and repentance before coming to forgiveness, love and salvation. All Humans instinctively disdain and reject these three things, shame humility and repentance.

Thus noone comes to Christ of their own volition, but rather Only when they are Drawn by the spirit of God through the difficult process of embracing the truth regarding ones own SIN.

Without this act of God upon the Sinner, all will naturally and predictably reject Christ and the Truth that he brings to them. And in response to the Christian who preaches this Truth it will be as Jesus himself said

The world cannot hate you, but it hates me because I testify about it that its works are evil.
(John 7:7 ESV)

And again

“If the world hates you, know that it has hated me before it hated you. If you were of the world, the world would love you as its own; but because you are not of the world, but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you.
(John 15:18-19 ESV)

This study is Not suprising to a Christian, nor is it concerning to us. The world will hate Christians because we preach Christ and Christ testifies of the world that its works are evil.

Our goal is not to be approved by a world that Rejects Christ. And we will continue to subject ourselves to the ridicule and hatred of the non-believer while at the same time conducting ourselves with humility, love, and Grace towards all sinners, including those within our own congregations.

God Bless
Soul

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by MasterGemini
Can you provide me with any evidence that homosexual relations have any physical benefits over the long run?

No
Not overly concerned with that actually...however, offhand I do remember reading that people with long term partners are generally more healthy and live longer than people alone.

I work mostly with gay men and the older ones all have serious physical ailments from constant BFF'ing.

TMI

Perhaps you should look into what the age of Horus will bring into the world according to Jack Parsons.

The age of Horus ended..what, about 2000 years ago (give or take).
And whats your beef with hypnotoad?

Personally my beef with the male gay community is there annoying voices, seriously worse than nails on a chalk board.

Meh, I have a general dislike of the sort of bronx accent. just gets on my nerves. I however assume plenty of people from the bronx are great people and probably just met some annoying people from the bronx..so associate the accent with those specific people...funny how the brain works.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by SoulReaper

You make it sound like the world was designed to be evil.

In that case, would you kindly define "evil" for us? I already know the definition, but I want to hear your side of it.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   

edit on 16-5-2012 by MasterGemini because: 101 is going to close on you soon enough.

in a thread full of ridiculous statements, you sir, have won the prize.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Sometimes you got to ignore the preachers telling you what to think and simply read things for yourself, and what they actually say..maybe even occasionally toss in the odd common sense here and there when approprate.

If we ignore the preachers and read things for ourselves, what else does Jesus say about the gospel and what His followers should be willing to do besides love they neighbor as thyself and loving God with all of their hearts?

Mark 8:34-38

34) And when he had called the people unto him with his disciples also, he said unto them, Whosoever will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.

35) For whosoever will save his life shall lose it; but whosoever shall lose his life for my sake and the gospel's, the same shall save it.

36) For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?

37) Or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?

38) Whosoever therefore shall be ashamed of me and of my words in this adulterous and sinful generation; of him also shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he cometh in the glory of his Father with the holy angels.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   

It doesn't matter if you post something on here, be read to be ridiculed. Just like I posted a video just for something to look at on a thread and they all thought that was my proof. People are too 1 dimensional.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by kaylaluv

Originally posted by Lucius Driftwood

Christianity in one word: Anti-homosexual

That's two words.
Your lack of ability to count to two has already dismissed your thread as laughable.
Epic fail.

I'm trying not to laugh at you. "Anti" is not a word - it's a prefix. Try using "anti" in a sentence without attaching it to another word. Get it now?

So confusion reigns eh
Prefix - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prefix
A prefix is an affix which is placed before the root of a word. Particularly in the study of languages,a prefix is also called a preformative, because it alters

laugh all you want that's what ignorance does

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   

board.

LoL at you.

and i with you... 'cause saying ALL gay people have the same 'voice' is ridiculous. if you are talking about an effeminate tone, there are also plenty of straight folk who have such mannerisms. either way, is an accent or tone of voice truly that grating too you?

unless of course, you were making a joke about the stereotypical gay-male voice (akin to a stereotypical southern accent, or a stereotypical brooklyn accent, etc.), and i just didn't get the humor.

anyways... happy day.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Well, Most of the World religions preach against being homosexual, for sure the big 3. However, concerning the Christianity position, Can't homosexuals just confess their sin and all will be forgotten in the end? That's what I never understood about Christianity really.You're supposedly expected to live this high morals existence, yet anything you do can be written off by simply confessing your so called sins. At the end of the day it's all about nothing, because The Universe is God and it doesn't care if you live, reproduce or were ever born to begin with. Natural Law is pretty cruel. ~$heopleNation

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   

You seem to enjoy being provocative.
Can your pan ash stand up to my scrutiny.
I say NO.
You are a anti semite bible basher, a anti- Christianite
and a gay ignorant.
Make of this as you will.
You will not defend your self will you?

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join