It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christianity in one word: Anti-homosexual

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by wiser3

I have no argument and proof of my statement. Man and man create children naturally? Do men and women create children naturally? Come on, man. I have nothing against gay people but they need to realize that it is against nature, if you want to be gay for your own personal then do what you gotta do. I don't care. You just need to see that it is not biologically right. It wasn't meant to be Man and Man.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Havick007

lmao religion.... hypocrisy at it's best....

What happened to everyone being equal?? It's more that religion is twisted to suit those enforcing the religion at the time.
Like what happened with science a couple hundred years ago...

It's all the same crap.

Who are you trying to preach to about "religion" Jack? Take a few seconds and browse the titles of a few links in my signature about "religion". Shouldn't assume, not wise to speak before you think.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by wiser3
reply to post by TruckDriver69

At least get what you are right! You are a Homophobe!

Sources for your accusations?

I haven't seen anything that leads me to believe he has an irrational paralyzing fear of homosexuals.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Tripple_Helix

Because the Catholic church is gay. Easier to hide I guess.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by NewerBeing
reply to post by wiser3

I have no argument and proof of my statement. Man and man create children naturally? Do men and women create children naturally? Come on, man. I have nothing against gay people but they need to realize that it is against nature, if you want to be gay for your own personal then do what you gotta do. I don't care. You just need to see that it is not biologically right. It wasn't meant to be Man and Man.

It's difficult to label something as being against nature when the very laws of nature allow its existence.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

So that makes him a "HOMOPHONE"? HIS WORD NOT MINE!

He is a Homophobe as are you!

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by imherejusttoread

We have free-will if you haven't realized yet. Why do you think we have been going against nature for the longest time. Not only in the gay aspect. In all aspects we have been going against nature. Come on, man. The earth is going to rebirth herself. Just know that.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
reply to post by paganini

because homosexual behavior is found through out the animal kingdom herp derp

And how many offspring is there resulting from such behavior? My dogs will mount eachother as a sign of dominance, not sexual attraction.

nat·u·ral/ˈnaCHərəl/
Adjective:
Existing in or caused by nature; not made or caused by humankind.

Again if it exists commonly in the animal kingdom it is thus natural. Producing offspring is not the sole determination in what is or isn't natural . hate to dissapoint you but youre gonna have to find another word to base your silliness off of.

edit on 16-5-2012 by paganini because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by NewerBeing

And guess what Gay males have in the past had and will in the future have sex with women and father children!

Lesbians have in past had and will in the future have sex with men and mothered children!

It's not that we can't it's that we don't want to, there is nothing wrong with our equipment or our brains!

All we really want is to live in peace but people like you won't let us and that is the exact reason we have to FIGHT FOR OUR RIGHTS, just like any other minority group has had to do throughout mans history before they too were given the rights everyone else had!

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by NewerBeing
We have free-will if you haven't realized yet. Why do you think we have been going against nature for the longest time. Not only in the gay aspect. In all aspects we have been going against nature. Come on, man. The earth is going to rebirth herself. Just know that.

I don't have a problem with that answer; that means it's a moral objection. Moral objections are different than claiming something is against nature. If it were truly against nature in the physics sense, then it wouldn't be possible. Like perpetual motion.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by wiser3

Why would you bring this argument to me? lmfao

DUHHH OFCOURSE You are going to have to have sex with the opposite sex to produce children, that's the natural way of doing it. Come on, man?

There is nothing wrong with being a gay person, but just realize that it is not with nature. Because men having sex with men can't produce an offspring.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Yes I agree here with many that said you should include ALL religions in your topic because mostly all are anti-homo except for buddhism and a few others. I do agree with you in that these religions are secluding themselves from the world, children don't care for it and this old world way of thought will be the minority in another 50 years.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by imherejusttoread

Wait, perpetual motion impossible cause we haven't created it yet? It is possible. Anything is possible.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by NewerBeing

Forget it, there is no use in trying to reason with a closed mind!

Now, if I stay out of your bedroom will you PLEASE stay out of mine?

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by wiser3

LMFAO, a close mind, how are you trying to reason with me. You are not reasoning with yourself.

I accept gay people.

YOU obviously don't realize that it takes a man and a woman to make a child! The NATURAL way of doing it. Not a Man and a Man what is so hard to understand, everyone in this forum should agree with me. wth.

You haven't disagreed with me.. So it seems like you just don't want to accept the truth be a gay person my friend be gay all you want. No one cares, you just need to recognize whats real.

edit on 16-5-2012 by NewerBeing because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Who's Jack?

I know plenty about religion... learnt about it all through school. Was baptized, first communion, reconciliation and confirmation...

I have been around religion all my life.... I know plenty enough to now be critical of it.

edit on 16-5-2012 by Havick007 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Same here

2nd

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Ah, but this post is not about other religions, but that of Christianity. If anything I am showing, how this is not new and that has been used before by those who follow the Judaic beliefs. But as you asked and mentioned, lets look at the other beliefs in a short view.

Judaic beliefs tend to use their religion as a weapon, often just picking and choosing the passages that they find convenient to justify what they determine as against the norm. This has been going on since the earliest days of its practice, going back thousands of years. Even in the Bible, it has passages where it is very much concluded that one group was considered inferior to another. The Koran and the Talmud both have similar passages in it.

Bahai: While the texts governing sexual relationships is very specific in this aspect, the actual over all teachings do not condone and forbids the actual condoning of anyone who is gay.

Hinduism: While the bulk of the texts seem to suggest condoning of such actions, it is mired with controversy and confusion, as they also tend to point out about the third sex, and it is not viewed as being so bad. Even the actual texts point out where the different deities tend to switch sex from time to time.

Jainism: Looks at homosexuality as not being a good thing as it leads to spiritual downfall. However, Eunuchs are considered to be female and can have sex within the confines of marriage.

Buddhism: Condemns all sex. However the Dali Lamma did point out that the sutras may not be able to handle the very issue and that they should go back to the core belief of compassion, thus putting a support on gay sex and relationships.

Sikhism: Has no view point.

Zoroastrianism: Condemns such.

Confucianism: Has no view point, as it is more of a politic view point than a religious point of view.

Taoism: Really has no position on such.

Paganism: Supports such.

Unitarian Universalism: Supports such.

Well there you have it, the view point from every other major belief in the world. The only ones that tend to be loud about such, are those who practice Judaism, and in particular that of Christianity and Islam.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

I am not saying Christians should rewrite their bible, but rather, its time to put perspective on it.
Being gay is one sin, which is alright should you accept christs sacrifice
So is lying. People lie all the time.
And lets say you somehow are without sin, you are STILL going to hell unless you do the catch all, which is ultimately just accepting christ..right?

just on this point, I DO hear Christians all the time stating homosexuality is but ONE sin of many *such as lying, adultery etc*

SO this is already well established.

Further, if we equate the likes of lying as a sin, as is homosexuality, you would not expect Christians to support legislation which permitted/facilitated lying, so why would you expect the same with homosexuality?

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Do not feed the troll folks.

It's threads like these that are why I see less and less decent ones on the forum while the garbage clogs up the rest...

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join