It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Controversial art? You gotta see this...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
That one of Obama is pretty bad. They must have paid one of the contractor's kids to paint that. I am not a painter, but I could do much better than that.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx
this is NOT a permenant painting, this is done by a temp art display...besides it's colorado, there are more black people at a knicks game than in the entire state of colorado...i was in colorado springs for my sons karate tourn. some years ago, and when black people were spotted (rarely)...they were stared at as if some aliens had landed.

I lived in Colorado Springs for eleven years. I worked with many black people at Ft. Carson, later as a house painter, and later still working in a tool factory. I agree that you will not spot many black people at the BROADMOOR though. But get out and into the working class neighborhoods where the real people live and you will find many black people.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by sparda4355
reply to post by schuyler

Well the artist that painted the painting I put up has nothing to do with the art at the airport. It just reminded me of it.

My bad. So you just put up a painting by an artist and want it interpreted.

O..........K!

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
It was hard for me to juxtapose Anna Nicole Smith with Obama knowing very little about her so I had to think for a minute.

To me this painting represents a perfect storm for society.

On the left side I see what the sheep of America see at the time of the rise of Obama in early to late '08; Anna Nicole Smith (not even a-list actress) and her heavy stare seduces you to immediately focus on her.It reminds me of when her legacy story was still somehow making headline news. She is sitting under the flag with Obamas name in the stars. 'The Chosen One' was about to lead us into utopia. It seemed many people had this hysteria of him at the time, he was a genuine star of the country. There are only a few rips in the flag on the left side above Anna. Everybody knows that America has a few problems but she still holding together and has something to be proud of.

The right side has Obama as he is. Obama is charismatically pointing out as if to trying to convince his audience to believe his message. The peace sign near his mouth is what he wants his audience to hear from him. Down by his elbow is a grave, and his arm pointing to a nuclear explosion symbolising that his true motives hidden up his sleeve are death. Also the flag on this side of the painting is ripped and shredded and barely recognizable.

The combination of the 'dumb sheeple' view on the left and the hidden motives on the right lead to a nuclear explosion for everybody. The quote comes from both those at the bottom of the tattered American flag and also the unfortunate souls in the smoke and ash of the explosion.
edit on 15-5-2012 by SouthernForkway26 because: mixed up my lefts with my rights

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
That picture highly suggest that obama really likes white women and routinely cheats on his wife with them.

Hence the explosion representing a spiritual joining of man and woman, in the Biblical sense, if you know what I mean.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by anno141

I also see a second womans face on the lefthand side of the womans chest...

Also the dark blue and green in the bottom left hand corner is strikingly memorable of the earth from space.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Haha my opinion is obama doesnt go around nuking crap without some "white girl" with him.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join