It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 'REAL' Powers That Be Are [MAD]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
The 'REAL' Powers That Be Are [MAD]

You, the common man, are mad? What causes you to be mad? Do you even understand your own madness?

Oh you fools of little understanding! You are likened unto an infant child. The beautiful meal that has been prepared and given to you, you spill it all over yourself, lose your meal, make a mess, and have the audacity to cry out on the streets for revolution against others?!

We have given you ample time to be your own masters and to be free men. Oh how you have squandered your inheritance!

The monarchies, the kings, the presidents, the tyrants, the oppressive religious institutions, the secret societies, the warlords, mafias, cartels, gangs, terrorists, celebrities, the media, the international central bankers, the corporations, the pharmaceutical companies, the arms and defense companies.... do you really believe it is they who are 'TPTB' and are in actual control?

Ha, ha, ha!!!

The very ones who earn your wrath and blame are none other than yourselves! These people you blame were raised from amongst your own kind! You pledge your loyalties to them. You surrendered your free will to them. You sit in silent consent at they carry out their plottings and schemings.

You fear them, and you hate them. Yet, you are so blind that you fail to realize these phony "powers that be" are the absolute embodiment and personification of the traits within your own wicked hearts! 'TPTB' are you!

You take to the streets in demand for a change and a quick fix for the broken economies, unemployment, inflation, corruption, wars, crime, pollution, toxins in your food, and the media propaganda.

- We taught you how to live in harmony.
- We taught you the sciences that helped propel your intellects.
- We taught you to reuse, reduce, recycle, and how to keep the world safe from your development.
- We gave you the means to discuss and problem-solve on a global-scale.
- And then we gave you freedom.

It is you who have corrupted your own existence.

You lie, cheat, and steal from your own families and friends. You have no compassion for your fellow human on the other side of the world, let alone your fellow human that received the wrath of your road-rage. You use your social sites and global communication as means to spread superficialities and negativities. When you gather in mass to protest, even then you leave trash, filth, and destruction in your wake. You gossip and belittle your acquaintances. You hold jealousy, envy, and apathy inside.

Oh the irony that you "common people" do not even realize that you are "TPTB."

The gifts of existence that were freely given to you... you used them for selfishness, chaos, and suffering.

The unconditional freedom that you enjoy... you withheld it from others.

The life that was given to you... you take from others.

You, mankind, have destroyed enough! The earth and the wondrous jewels that are her plant and animal life cry out. Much has been destroyed, and most has been polluted.

Your destruction is inevitable. We do not need to accelerate, instigate, or facilitate anything. Simply, we withdraw our favors from your kind and utterly turn our backs to observe your mutually guaranteed self-destruction. Very soon mankind will be but a nearly forgotten whisper, as earth heals and brings forth her next progeny.

We are mad as hell and we're not going to take it anymore!

edit on 5/15/12 by Sahabi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
^^^^^^ You are correct!!!!! ^^^^^^

S & F for a little window into the truth. Good work!

edit on 15-5-2012 by isyeye because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
This is a little depressing, but it's a very good possibility.

And everything you have said is true. Well done.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
wow, i think you need to go outside more and meet people...go ahead, it's not that scary, just don't talk like you write, and you'll be fine.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

You do realize this is in the Short Story forum don't you?

I thought it was really good, and insightful. I'd flag this thread again if they would let me.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by isyeye

Thank you isyeye for taking the time to read the story, and thanks for the support.

I believe we, as a collective mankind, are all to blame for the state of the world we find ourselves in. It is very easy to anchor ourselves in denial, innocence, and self-righteousness to the point we look only outwardly for blame or cause.

This particular writing contest illustrates many people's frustration with the way things are. However, I will let Michael Jackson sum up the premiss of this story;

"I'm talking to the man in the mirror. I'm asking him to change his ways. And no message could've been any clearer; If you want to make the world a better place, take a look at your Self and make a change."

- 'Man In The Mirror' by Michael Jackson

Peace.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Sahabi

I think that's the reason "THEY" killed Michael Jackson. He was one of their greatest puppets in the entertainment industry; but they did something to him, and it woke him up. They knew he'd broken the strings, so they tried to de-claw him, but in the end...they were forced to destroy him completely.

Because they didn't want him spreading this message.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by isyeye
reply to post by jimmyx

You do realize this is in the Short Story forum don't you?

I thought it was really good, and insightful. I'd flag this thread again if they would let me.

oh crap..you're right...my bad, and i apologize...i didn't notice what forum it was in

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Sahabi

I agree. It is all of us that are responsible for the state the world is in. It's easy to blame things on conspiracies, hidden leaders, or other such things discussed on ATS, but in reality we are the ones that have shaped the world.

We are the ones that don't recycle, and cut down our precious forest. It's us that hunt animals to extinction, or displace them from the natural habitat for our own greedy purposes. Our business and corporations are the ones that are polluting the atmosphere, and ruining our oceans.

We as individuals must take it upon ourselves to change what is around us...noone is going to do that for us. We can blame others all we want, but somewhere deep inside, we all know we are the ones responsible.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Starchild23

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and weigh in.

It is a little depressing, but sometimes the truth is very ugly. But I think this is a truth we must realize together, for I fear we will continue this path of destruction without ever realizing how we all individually contribute to the suffering of our existence.

I have a mixed view of Michael Jackson. Either he was guilty of the allegations launched against him, or he was deliberately set-up to be discredited and taken out of the spotlight. But I do lean more towards Michael being a genuinely compassionate person.

The reason I lean more towards Jackson being a good guy is because of the audio of him before he died. They say you can tell the inner soul of a person when they are intoxicated. On that audio while belligerently intoxicated, all that Michael was talking about was using all of his upcoming tour profits to create the world's largest free hospital for children.

My heart still sinks when I think of the loss! All of the man-made "wonders of the world" and all of the spectacular engineering and architectural feats.... but who has ever used such wealth and endeavor to attempt such a grand charity as the world's largest free hospital for children? It would have been beautiful to see that dream become a reality.

Great Songs with great messages:
• "Heal The World"
• "They Don't Care About Us"
• "Earth Song"
• "Man In The Mirror"
• "You Are Not Alone"
• "Black or White"

Thanks Starchild23
Peace.

edit on 5/15/12 by Sahabi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

Yeah, no prob about the misunderstanding.

The story is meant to be personally interpretive. "We" in the story can represent God, Lucifer, Gurdians, Angels, Extraterrestrials, Higher Self, and any deity, spirit, or being associated with mankind's origins.

The motivation of the story is not one based on self-righteousness, for I am a part of this collective mankind and nothing separates me from you all. We're all fellow humans, and my problems are your problems as your problems are my problems. We are all in this together, no matter how much some wish to separate themselves into superficial groups.

Peace.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by isyeye

Beautifully said.
There is much beauty in the world. And I see much hope for mankind's future. A lot of people are shaking off that hazy feeling and are starting to work towards that beautiful future. But this is a thing that is more than a dream, we have to work on it all the time. We have to know it deep down inside, not just keep it as a piece of accumulated knowledge. Every little thing we do contributes to the greater world all around us. As long as we continue to place 100% of the blame on others, we will forever fail to resolve our own mess.

Peace.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Sahabi

Great story, so true.

You trully are a voice of reason.
Thank you

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Yeah this was an awesome read. And I'm with you on MJ too. The week he died, over 250 civilians died in the Iraq war alone. None of that made the news because everyone was gossiping about his death. I couldn't help but think that he would of been shedding tears knowing that his death was used as a distraction to keep people from seeing the reality of our world.

Good job on the story though!
Peace.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
This is a pretty good troll post. But I have done better.

join