It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ALERT: Paedophilia is Everywhere!!! Protect Your Children!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by chemistry

I personally did not even know that (paedophillia) existed until I read an article in (Redbook magazine) in the 1980's. After I read the article I became very angry.

My punishment for such people is to round them all up....sterilize them ...and then ship them off to another planet....where they will exist with their own kind....and never be able to reproduce again. Yes...I say get them off planet Earth entirely!

Or...people who do such a thing....should be given the death penalty and put before a firing squad....immediately after they are caught.

I am not compassionate nor merciful when it comes to people that do such a thing.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea
reply to post by chemistry

I personally did not even know that (paedophillia) existed until I read an article in (Redbook magazine) in the 1980's. After I read the article I became very angry.

My punishment for such people is to round them all up....sterilize them ...and then ship them off to another planet....where they will exist with their own kind....and never be able to reproduce again. Yes...I say get them off planet Earth entirely!

Or...people who do such a thing....should be given the death penalty and put before a firing squad....immediately after they are caught.

I am not compassionate nor merciful when it comes to people that do such a thing.

I think serious repeat offenders need to be dealt with, and some are, but to say sterilizing them all , and shipping them off, is a bit extreme.

Many in fact have been victims themselves, and don't know how to deal with it. I wish they could get help that works.

What worries me is the amount that is happening in the upper echelons, as well as the degree of torture involved. It's one thing to want to have sex with a child , its a whole other level when you enjoy seeing them suffer, sometimes to the point of death. They are both wrong, but one is at a much deeper level of psychosis.

conspiracyofsilence.blogspot.ca...

Auger’s case was dismissed and she was quickly disbarred from the legal profession without any explanation or due process. While attempting to defend her, Renate’s lawyer, Jack Cram, was dragged from court by sheriffs, sedated against his will, and confined in a psychiatric hospital for over a week, during which time his office was ransacked and the evidence of judicial involvement in pedophilia disappeared. According to his former law partner, Elayne Crompton, “Jack was stomped on big time because he had the proof that could put away Supreme Court judges, and the powerful men they protect. This goes to the highest levels of power.” (Statement to Kevin Annett, Langley, BC, September 12, 1998)

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Let me get this straight,

you cite David Icke, a man who believes that politicians are reptilians?

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by flexy123
Let me get this straight,

you cite David Icke, a man who believes that politicians are reptilians?

He doesn't believe all politicians are reptilians, but believes many blood lines that have ruled for centuries have links to reptilian DNA .

He may be full of it, but it is interesting, and who knows , he may just be proven correct at some point.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join