It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 9/11 Propaganda Archive

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrickoftheShade

Originally posted by maxella1

I shows that the media get's news from the same source.

No it doesn't. It shows that writers have a weakness for phrases they think sound pithy, and that they may have in fact got it off a Conan press release.

O'Brien is part of the media anyway. His show is owned by Time Warner which is one of the largest media companies in the world. If th media is controlled why is one of its biggest players pointing out that it is, um, controlled?

I don't know if you've worked anywhere near the media but it's vast and complicated. The notion that any one shadowy organisation could influence it all to cover up something like 9/11 is preposterous. The fact that there weren't ank convenient WMDs in Iraq kind of proves this.

What if I'm offended by this comment ?

Then I feel sorry for you. But it remains true.

If I said "If you think Saddam Hussein moonlighted as a waiter in the Savoy Hotel then you're mad" it might offend people who believed that. But it would unfortunately be correct.

And you say that I argue about everything.....

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by maxella1

This is a discussion forum. I made a claim, you tried to refute it with a weak line of reasoning and I took the time to show you why you're wrong.

I'm often told I'm being paid for this, but really I ought to be. It's a public service dead-heading this stuff.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   

This is a discussion forum. I made a claim, you tried to refute it with a weak line of reasoning and I took the time to show you why you're wrong.

I'm often told I'm being paid for this, but really I ought to be. It's a public service dead-heading this stuff.

Okay the media does not get it's news from the same source. Lets move on if you have something else you want to discuss.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Okay the media does not get it's news from the same source. Lets move on if you have something else you want to discuss.

Fair enough.

If you think it possible that 9/11 was the brainchild of a cabal of US government conspirators (or indeed any powerful ultra-governmental group) why do you think they didn't fake WMDs in Iraq and make it look like a roaring success and victory? I can see lots of reasons - practical, financial, strategic - why they might want to, and hardly any for why they wouldn't.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Fair enough.

If you think it possible that 9/11 was the brainchild of a cabal of US government conspirators (or indeed any powerful ultra-governmental group) why do you think they didn't fake WMDs in Iraq and make it look like a roaring success and victory? I can see lots of reasons - practical, financial, strategic - why they might want to, and hardly any for why they wouldn't.

I don't know why. See you guy never tried to understand what I'm saying. I never said that I know who did it or why, all I'm saying is that official explanation told to us by our government does not make sense to me. The buildings collapsed in a way that can't be explained without some kind of explosives. And of course the cover up of prior knowledge is a big red flag for me. The truth can be a lot of thing but it's not what you are defending. I just can't believe that it went down like they say it did.

I believe my own eyes when I look at building 7, I believe that it could have been stopped but wasnt intentionally or unintentionally either way somebody should be accountable for it. A lot of people are dead, but 9/11 Commission thinks it was" failure of imagination " that allowed it. I and many other people don't accept it because they imagined planes used as weapons and they had drill prior to 9/11 with the very same scenario. And a plane was used in 1994 as a weapon which crashed into the White House. Read a book called wake up call by one of the jersey girls, and read the commission uncensored .history of 9/11 commission and you will see how hard the Bush Admin tried to avoid investigating what happened. And then come back here and tell me what you think . If you want of cause.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 03:04 AM
link   

I believe that it could have been stopped but wasnt intentionally or unintentionally either way somebody should be accountable for it. A lot of people are dead, but 9/11 Commission thinks it was" failure of imagination " that allowed it. I and many other people don't accept it because they imagined planes used as weapons and they had drill prior to 9/11 with the very same scenario. And a plane was used in 1994 as a weapon which crashed into the White House. Read a book called wake up call by one of the jersey girls, and read the commission uncensored .history of 9/11 commission and you will see how hard the Bush Admin tried to avoid investigating what happened. And then come back here and tell me what you think . If you want of cause.

You won't find any debunkers arguing with you on this point as far as I know. I certainly won't. I have no love for the US Government, and I could believe in a second that they permitted the attacks to happen. Unfortunately we need a bit more evidence than "Bin Laden determined to attack US".

I have no problem whatsoever in speculation to this extent though. It's only when people claim to know the laws of physics don't permit things, or that they KNOW things should have happened a certain way. That's when I have a problem.

Personally I think Bush should be forced to testify to the events of 911 and leading up to Iraq under oath and penalty of perjury. Do I think it will ever happen? No. The 'demolition theories' serve as a distraction for this, and basically ensure that it can't happen. It's a real shame.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Yes, let's move on and discuss something else, like, oh, I don't know...THE 9/11 PROPAGANDA ARCHIVE YOU POSTED THAT STARTED THIS WHOLE THREAD TO BEGIN WITH. You're the one who sidetracked it to a discussion about Iraq, not anyone else.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave

Yes, let's move on and discuss something else, like, oh, I don't know...THE 9/11 PROPAGANDA ARCHIVE YOU POSTED THAT STARTED THIS WHOLE THREAD TO BEGIN WITH. You're the one who sidetracked it to a discussion about Iraq, not anyone else.

There's really nothing else to discuss regarding 9/11 Propaganda Archives that I posted. You can continue arguing about absolutely everything with somebody else if you want. But I am pretty much done. I think the media is centrally controlled, and I think this '9/11 Propaganda Archive” is interesting because we forget what was in the media in the months following 9/11, and it's cool to check it out.

When I look at it I see how it was used to get support for the war in Iraq. I personally see how the attack on 9/11 itself was used to get Americans frightened enough to support anything Bush wanted to do to keep us “safe”. Obviously you disagree, and that's that.

You can even close this thread if you don't like it's title or anything in it. I wouldn't want anybody to get offended.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   

There's really nothing else to discuss regarding 9/11 Propaganda Archives that I posted. You can continue arguing about absolutely everything with somebody else if you want. But I am pretty much done. I think the media is centrally controlled, and I think this '9/11 Propaganda Archive” is interesting because we forget what was in the media in the months following 9/11, and it's cool to check it out.

When I look at it I see how it was used to get support for the war in Iraq. I personally see how the attack on 9/11 itself was used to get Americans frightened enough to support anything Bush wanted to do to keep us “safe”. Obviously you disagree, and that's that.

You can even close this thread if you don't like it's title or anything in it. I wouldn't want anybody to get offended.

...but you haven't answered the question I asked several pages ago. Namely...

"I don't understand your point here. The media has always hyper-sensationalized every grand event that came along. During world war II they were conjuring up scenarios of the west coast being invaded by the Japanese along with jokes about Hitler putting in an order for tanks ("No need to deliver them, he'll pick them up on his way through Detroit"), and during world war I they were claiming the Kaiser was claiming the whole of the Atlantic for himself. Plus, I'm sure you remember the huge blitz about the Y2K bug, where computers would stop working, planes would fall out of the sky, and the oceans would boil away. That's not even counting the absurd media blitz surrounding the OJ Simpson trial- in my local paper they even ran an article about the type of socks Robert Shapiro was wearing on the front page.

So please correct me if I'm wrong- are you suggesting the 9/11 must have been staged because the media was hyper-sensationalizing the 9/11 attack as well? "

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

So please correct me if I'm wrong- are you suggesting the 9/11 must have been staged because the media was hyper-sensationalizing the 9/11 attack as well? "

First of all who's sugesting that 9/11 was staged? Definitely not me !

And I answered your question here..
www.abovetopsecret.com...

This thread was meant as a information about what this group is doing, that is posting print media form the months following 9/11, and they called it "9/11 Propaganda Archives".

I felt like some people would like to check it out, so I posted it. Do younot find this interesting at all ?

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   

I don't know why. See you guy never tried to understand what I'm saying. I never said that I know who did it ...
I believe my own eyes when I look at building 7.....And a plane was used in 1994 as a weapon which crashed into the White House. ...Bush Admin...

Classic Truther jump back. Ask a straight question and you go as fast as you can to Building Seven and Bush.

Yawn.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   

I don't know why. See you guy never tried to understand what I'm saying. I never said that I know who did it ...
I believe my own eyes when I look at building 7.....And a plane was used in 1994 as a weapon which crashed into the White House. ...Bush Admin...

Classic Truther jump back. Ask a straight question and you go as fast as you can to Building Seven and Bush.

Yawn.

You ask a classic loaded question. How am I suposed to know that ? You ask questions and don't accept honest answers. And that's a classic "debunkers" bullshi* .

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Yawn.

You've been here 6 years, and are still here upholding the OS? Why would you devote 6 years of your life to it, if to you, it's the real story?

Surely you'd be happy with what you saw on tv and leave it at that? No one in their right mind would spend 6 years of their life on something that's supposedly true.

Maybe you're just another cog in the broken wheel of disinformation?

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by kidtwist

Yawn.

You've been here 6 years, and are still here upholding the OS? Why would you devote 6 years of your life to it, if to you, it's the real story?

Surely you'd be happy with what you saw on tv and leave it at that? No one in their right mind would spend 6 years of their life on something that's supposedly true.

Maybe you're just another cog in the broken wheel of disinformation?

6 years Is a long time To be trying to prove a fairy tale day in day out. That's what I call dedication. Or it just pays good.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   

6 years Is a long time To be trying to prove a fairy tale day in day out. That's what I call dedication. Or it just pays good.

Day in and day out. Are you kidding. Check out his posting history.

We get really long payed vacations.

26-5-2012 @
07:20 AM

3-5-2011 @
03:29 PM

And the coolest thing is, we don't have to file a tax return.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by waypastvne

Day in and day out. Are you kidding. Check out his posting history.

We get really long payed vacations.

26-5-2012 @
07:20 AM

3-5-2011 @
03:29 PM

And the coolest thing is, we don't have to file a tax return.

I don't know who you're talking about But it's not the same guy I was. Lol, I think you need a vacation.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Part Three, 'Closing In: Afghanistan War Propaganda'

Part Three, 'Closing In: Afghanistan War Propaganda' featured below, gives us a look at a TIME magazine issue (all pages about non 'War on Terror' subjects have been omitted) about the hunt for Osama Bin Laden and Al Qaeda. The issue also includes a transcript of the Bin Laden 'confession tape', explaining to the reader why this is irrefutable 'proof' of his involvement in 9/11. Considering that the faultily translated tape was admitted to be a sting operation orchestrated by the CIA, we encourage readers to focus on this particular section, since it aims to halt lingering doubts about the official 9/11 narrative. We hope that these archivists continue this fascinating project, it could uncover aspects of the 'War on Terror' that most journalists and researchers have completely forgotten about. Above all, it reveals the extent of the conditioning the American people were subject to immediately after our nation's traumatization.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join