It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 9/11 Propaganda Archive

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by maxella1
They failed in their duty to defend American people and American cities and instead of being held accountable some of them got promotions, and NONE of they got ion trouble. That's a successful coverup. But you already knew what I was talking about didn't you? Just can't debate without all of your l sleazy little lies.

What's good for the goose is good for the gander...if you're insisting this is a "propaganda against Iraq" thread then what you just said is wrong because they DID fulful their duty to defend American people by invading Iraq. I don't know who you're referring to when you say "the people were promoted" since everyone involved in the Iraqi invasion is either out of office or retired.

Plus, it's an established fact that no WMD were found so where the heck is the coverup?

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   
If this cabal is as powerful as people claim why did they not plant some WMDs, preferably with a big missile that could get to New York City in an hour, and proclaim victory?

Heck, if they are as powerful as some seem to believe how do we know about the disasters in Iraq at all? Couldn't they just have the media report it as a huge success? Show smiling Iraqis giving the troops flowers and so on and just edit out the uncomfortable stuff about suicide bombs and a gradual, demoralising semi-defeat?

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrickoftheShade

If you didn't understand what I was trying to show you by posting that video, then you are beyond help.. Lol

If you weren't trying to show me that the media is centrally controlled then why were you responding to my point? And why did you say that "The media is not centrally controlled at all. lol" in a clearly sarcastic manner?

Face it, you were introducing the most pathetic evidence to try to prove that there is some sort of guiding hand influencing the media. That you are now embarrassed about the quality of that evidence speaks volumes.

What is this video about? You did watch it right?

In case you didn't, here it is again....

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by TrickoftheShade

If this cabal is as powerful as people claim why did they not plant some WMDs, preferably with a big missile that could get to New York City in an hour, and proclaim victory?

Tell us how you think they should have done it...

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Here's my 2 cents.

Videotape the destruction of a convoy of these:

They could be mocked up with off the shelf parts by a team of less than ten. This team would be large enough to fake the destruction. They could probably have done it with less than 25 people total knowing about the plan. Compared to some of the theories for 911 it would have been small change and would have provided the perfect justification for the war.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by exponent

Here's my 2 cents.

Videotape the destruction of a convoy of these:

They could be mocked up with off the shelf parts by a team of less than ten. This team would be large enough to fake the destruction. They could probably have done it with less than 25 people total knowing about the plan. Compared to some of the theories for 911 it would have been small change and would have provided the perfect justification for the war.

uh-oh you just got on a list. lol

I don't want anything to do with you now.

edit on 30-5-2012 by maxella1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   

uh-oh you just got on a list. lol

I don't want anything to do with you now.

edit on 30-5-2012 by maxella1 because: (no reason given)

Haha, this was actually part of the US's presentation on the need for war. It was all made up by a person who fed them false information, basically whatever they wanted to hear.

It's that sort of wilful ignorance I am against, here, there, or elsewhere.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by exponent

It was all made up by a person who fed them false information, basically whatever they wanted to hear.

Why would anybody make up something like this.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by maxella1

I watched the video. In it a member of the media lampoons some members of the media by pointing out their lazy journalism. If you think that means that the media is a huge construct being told what to broadcast by shadowy controllers then you're completely mad.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Plant some WMDs and missiles and then "unearth" them.

If they could fake 9/11 they could do that with ease. I mean 9/11 happened in plain sight. We're talking about sticking something in the desert and "coming across it".

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   

You can find all the information you might want here: en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   

It was all made up by a person who fed them false information, basically whatever they wanted to hear.

Do you really not know this? It's a fairly vital part of recent US history, and if you want to discuss the aftermath of 9/11 with any authority you ought to know about it.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Do you really not know this? It's a fairly vital part of recent US history, and if you want to discuss the aftermath of 9/11 with any authority you ought to know about it.

If you didn't understand it, just forget it.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by exponent

You can find all the information you might want here: en.wikipedia.org...

Thanks for the link.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   

What is there to misunderstand?

I suspect that once again you've been made to look a bit ignorant and are trying to cover up by claiming I din't "understand". Qute how one could miscontrue a statement like the one you wrote is beyond me.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   

reply to post by maxella1

I watched the video. In it a member of the media lampoons some members of the media by pointing out their lazy journalism.

I shows that the media get's news from the same source.

If you think that means that the media is a huge construct being told what to broadcast by shadowy controllers then you're completely mad.

What if I'm offended by this comment ?

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   

I suspect that once again you've been made to look a bit ignorant and are trying to cover up by claiming I din't "understand". Qute how one could miscontrue a statement like the one you wrote is beyond me.

What planet are you from?

Does anybody understand what Sarcasm is on that planet?

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   

I shows that the media get's news from the same source.

No it doesn't. It shows that writers have a weakness for phrases they think sound pithy, and that they may have in fact got it off a Conan press release.

O'Brien is part of the media anyway. His show is owned by Time Warner which is one of the largest media companies in the world. If th media is controlled why is one of its biggest players pointing out that it is, um, controlled?

I don't know if you've worked anywhere near the media but it's vast and complicated. The notion that any one shadowy organisation could influence it all to cover up something like 9/11 is preposterous. The fact that there weren't ank convenient WMDs in Iraq kind of proves this.

What if I'm offended by this comment ?

Then I feel sorry for you. But it remains true.

If I said "If you think Saddam Hussein moonlighted as a waiter in the Savoy Hotel then you're mad" it might offend people who believed that. But it would unfortunately be correct.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   

What planet are you from?

Does anybody understand what Sarcasm is on that planet?

Nice try

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Nice try

Nice try what?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join