It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 9/11 Propaganda Archive

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
The 9/11 Propaganda Archive

MEDIA ROOTS — A mysterious pair of internet archivists who call themselves 'Neuro Linguistic Programming' started to upload what they claim is 'Part 1 of 40' of American mainstream media print publications from the day of 9/11 and the immediate weeks that followed. They plan to put up full issues of Time and Newsweek that are filled to the brim with blatant terrorist fearmongering and propaganda

We hope that they continue with this project, it's fascinating to say the least, and possible they will uncover something most journalists and researchers have completely forgotten.

I also hope they continue this project, but I don't think the media forgot anything they just ignored most of the reality of 9/11.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by maxella1

Great job Maxella!
This is a great idea, that I think will be
very telling as to the psychological control
put on Americans to steer them wherever they liked.

I have no idea what, if any, patterns will appear,
but I do know TPTB don't like archives and or
Polls or Stats that they don't have total control of.

edit on 15-5-2012 by sealing because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by sealing

I just hope that people start realizing how much of what they told us about 9/11 is not true, then maybe we'll have a chance of getting back to what America was meant to be. What happened on that day changed a lot and not in a good way, everyone is paying for it.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   
No trolls or shills posting in this thread as yet! ?! I'm surprised!

They can defend the OS with their BS all they like, it will still not change the fact that this was an inside job.

as time goes on more and more information comes to light, and the trolls/shills make themselves look more stupid by the day.. Good work.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   

'Part 1' gives us a look at a 'Terrorism Survival Guide,' an actual print magazine which was distributed and sold at grocery stores around the country.

No it wasn't. Lie #1.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by hooper

'Part 1' gives us a look at a 'Terrorism Survival Guide,' an actual print magazine which was distributed and sold at grocery stores around the country.

No it wasn't. Lie #1.

care to elaborate?

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by 4hero

No it wasn't. Lie #1.

care to elaborate?

Never saw or heard of it until this link. Let alone in grocery stores around the country. Rubbish

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by 4hero

as time goes on more and more information comes to light, and the trolls/shills make themselves look more stupid by the day.. Good work.

What 'more information'? All I see is wrongfull interpretations of the same videos we have seen for 10 years?

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   

No it wasn't. Lie #1.

And why we should believe you?

Lie # 1 needs proof # 1.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by 4hero

No it wasn't. Lie #1.

care to elaborate?

Never saw or heard of it until this link. Let alone in grocery stores around the country. Rubbish

Just because YOU say so doesn't make it true now does it?

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   

So? Prove it was in grocery stores all over the country. I live near a very large metro area on the East Coast. Never saw it in grocery stores. Never heard of it. Tell me how I missed it if it was in "grocery stores all over the country".

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   

So? Prove it was in grocery stores all over the country. I live near a very large metro area on the East Coast. Never saw it in grocery stores. Never heard of it. Tell me how I missed it if it was in "grocery stores all over the country".

May be you don't go to grocery stores. How the hell should I know why you never heard of it? Hooper you need to prove it not me!

How about you list every single magazine that is for sale in every single grocery store today and then prove that you didn't miss any .

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by maxella1

May be you don't go to grocery stores. How the hell should I know why you never heard of it? Hooper you need to prove it not me!

How about you list every single magazine that is for sale in every single grocery store today and then prove that you didn't miss any .

I need to prove what? That what you are saying is true? That's my burden? Prove it was in grocery stores all over the country. I never saw it. Never heard of it. Who published it? Who wrote it? Who printed it? Who distrubuted it? Or do I need to find that all out? Are we just to assume because something is on the internet its true even if it contradicts human experience?

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by maxella1

I need to prove what? That what you are saying is true? That's my burden? Prove it was in grocery stores all over the country. I never saw it. Never heard of it. Who published it? Who wrote it? Who printed it? Who distrubuted it? Or do I need to find that all out? Are we just to assume because something is on the internet its true even if it contradicts human experience?

This wont come as a surprise, but you never seem to notice a thing...

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Juanxlink

Tell the truth and shame the devil - did you see this magazine or pamphlet for sale in a grocery store?

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by hooper

You see Hooper explained how serious it is accusing people of lying...

Do I really need to show you proof that the government lie?

Yes. Yes you do. Accusing someone (and the "government" is made of persons) is very serious. Particularly with regard to mass murder.

You need to show proof, beyond a reaonable doubt:
What is the actual truth.
That the person you accuse of lying knew what the actual truth was.
That the person said something other than the truth to purposely decieve.
That the lie was material to the matter at hand.

That is lying. Not just hearing something you don't think is right.

You can start by proving this;

No it wasn't. Lie #1.

edit on 16-5-2012 by maxella1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   

reply to post by Juanxlink

Tell the truth and shame the devil - did you see this magazine or pamphlet for sale in a grocery store?

Even if he or she didn’t see it for sale, it still doesn’t mean that it wasn't for sale in grocery stores.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by samkent

What 'more information'? All I see is wrongfull interpretations of the same videos we have seen for 10 years?

What are you talking about? What videos?
edit on 16-5-2012 by maxella1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   

What videos?

Truthers are taking the same old Youtube videos and making new claims of proof of the grand conspiracy.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Thats what I did prove. The statement was that the pamphlet was in grocery stores all over the country. I was in grocery stores in the country and never saw it for sale. They said that it was and therefore knew it was not true, ergo, a lie.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join