It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tell me if you find it real

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Which of the following is/are real?

ESP
Mind-controls
Telepathy
Cloning
Teleportation
Mind reading
Raptures

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
The one i can be sure of;

Cloning

The Maybes;

ESP
Mind Reading
Telepathy

The No No;

Teleportation
Mind Control
Raptures

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

ALL

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
ESP - yes
Mind-controls - no
Telepathy - no
Cloning - yes
Teleportation - no
Mind reading - no
Raptures - no

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Everything except raptures, of course.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
ESP is not real. Or at least, can't be proven to be real at this time. I wish I had true ESP powers.

Teleportation is, but only on an extremely small scale. To teleport large objects is impossible at this time, but may be possible sometime in the future.

Outright mind control is not real, but opinion manipulation is. The media does it all the time. It's actually easier than you think to manipulate a person into a certain opinion. Otherwise, there would not be so many Ron Paul or Obama bots running around, as one example.

When you logically think about mind control, it is the ultimate weapon. It would really be used to control the masses right now if it actually existed, and there wouldn't be things like ATS at all. There would be no dissenting opinions of any sort, and no independent thought of any sort. Everything would be completely ordered.

Always think for yourself and always question the status quo, even if it's somebody you agree with. There is always something going on behind the scenes that people aren't aware of, and usually it's something that will bite people on the arse.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

There all real. Find the patents proves it. The Rapture if the tpcg wants it to happen.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I say yes to everything except the rapture.

Isn't training maze mice a general form of mind control?

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
ESP - Debatable, though I am of the opinion No.

Mind-controls - To different extents, yes. Things that I would consider 'mind control' are news channels, magazines, commercials, influence of others etc. Real 'mind control' like a zombie, no.

Telepathy - No

Cloning - yes

Teleportation - Yes, not to the extent that we are familiar with in Sci-Fi movies, but we are getting closer. Just the other day, a group of scientists smashed the distance record for molecules being teleported. We are still unable to teleport whole objects at the moment, but give it time.

Mind reading - No

Raptures - hahahahahahaha.....no

edit on 15-5-2012 by Daemonicon because: Spelling/Clarity

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

Yes to all the ESP stuff. but not in the same way as might be thought of by some people ( palor games, magic and illusion). If you accept and/or experience ESP then, in my way of thinking, you accept all forms of clarvoyance.
No to rapture.
If you are describing rapture in the classical sense. Now acension.......well maybe

Cloning? of course, can't forget about Dolly.

Forgot! teleportation, according to scientists it can and has been done on a subatomic level for an extremely short time & distance with a lot of difficulty.
So, yes on that one too.
edit on 15-5-2012 by grubblesnert because: forgot to teleport

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by WarJohn

ESP
Mind-controls
Telepathy
Cloning
Teleportation
Mind reading
Raptures

Cloning has been done

So has teleportation:
www.technologyreview.com...

ESP, mind controls, telepathy and mind reading are all aspects of our perception and, I feel, some are more attuned to their surroundings, and to the minds of others and, as a result, their intuition is enhanced.

raptures - depends on your definiton. If it's faith based, then it's as true as your belief in the bible, I guess.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

ESP
Mind-controls
Telepathy
Cloning
Teleportation
Mind reading
Raptures

ESP - Real. Numerous case studies have shown that people can predict correctly way more often than statistical chance would allow for.

MIND CONTROL - Real. Hypnotists do this all the time, so that too would seem to be a reality.

TELEPATHY - Real. Having done this on many an occasion with my wife and some others, yes, most definitely...at least on some level.

CLONING - Most definitely real. Google on Dolly the Sheep, and see for yourself. This is science fact.

TELEPORTATION - Real. Recently, if I recall correctly, this is also science fact, as they teleported a photon, I believe. Of course, still far from practical on any real scale, but yes, would seem this too, is very real.

MIND READING - Obviously, if Telepathy is real, then it goes hand in hand that mind reading is also, same premise.

RAPTURES - Depends on the definition. My wife would state it's real often enough, but if you mean Biblical type rapture, well, time will tell I suppose. I seriously doubt it. Plus, if you actually READ the book, you'll realize that the poor souls that get this (only 144,000 virgin males descended from the original 12 tribes of Israel...again, READ the book), you STILL have to make it through all of the events that happen in Revelation...it doesn't happen at the BEGINNING. So still sucks to be you.

You left out a bunch though...

Telekinesis
Psychometry
Pyrokenesis
Hydrokenesis
Electrokenesis
Magic/Witchcraft
Ghosts
Poltergeists
EVP
Shadow People
Succubus/Incubus
Demons/Devils
Angels
Faeries/Fae Folk
etc., etc., etc.

edit on 15-5-2012 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join