It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The other reasons why Ron Paul has stopped campaigning

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Thank God your a dictionary guru. But, in synopsis of your own words "Ron Paul is doing this for his Son". Now you want to backtrack and say that RP wont basically accept his Son because he is Moldable??

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by The Sword

And you know Rands record as?? I mean, why would you want Obama 4 more years than Rand?? Interesting that the argument when it comes to Rand is "hes a shill" and the Ron argument NOW that he has "dropped out" is that Ron Paul is a shill. Yet, you want Obama as President again??

Should we create a new Forum as "Obama's Lies". I am sure that will fill up with Threads faster than the 911 Forum.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by hoochymama

Should we create a new Forum as "Obama's Lies".

Why not? It is open to argument. I don't see what the problem would be. This guy came from left field as a senator I didn't even know who Obama was, and all of a sudden I hear he is running for the Presidency in 2008?...Yeah....Obama is conspiracy worthy enough to have his own forum...I would like that.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   
The Political Forum has become "Ron Paul this Ron Paul that" on either side so why not. I assume the Political Forum in 4 years from now hopefully become "Rand Paul this Rand Paul that" but maybe they might see him as Moldable.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by hoochymama

Why don't you look up more on Rand Paul? I'd tell you but it would spoil it.

Smug, arrogant and didn't he recently make a mockery of Obama's support for gay marriage?

In other words, another underachieving, spoiled trust fund frat boy like R$.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by The Sword

In other words, another underachieving, spoiled trust fund frat boy like R$.

Like Romney? Of course. Romney is nothing but a spoiled spoon fed brat.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by sarra1833
It's extremely sad, yes. Makes me not ashamed to back Paul but ashamed that those who want things SO badly will go SO overboard that Ron steps back to get away from it.

Ron Paul only sparked the fire. It's to be expected that the majority of his supporters are PISSED OFF now that they realize just how much they've been screwed by TPTB. It stands to reason they would lose their cool a bit.

I personally believe there will be a civil war sometime in the near future. If Dr. Paul's message continues to spread, you will have a very large majority of gun-totin' Americans ready to do whatever it takes to rid this country of its evil empire. I personally don't believe it's possible to peacefully oust our current group of politicians... I mean, look at the rampant voter fraud that has been going on as of late. Americans are being robbed of their rights in EVERY way.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
There ARE other options, people. Gary Johnson, who will be on the ballot in all 50 states, and Rocky Anderson of the newly formed Justice Party. Long shots, but better than plastic or fake hopie-changie.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Personally, I have to question your motivation in putting Dr Paul down 24/7.

I wonder what principles you stand upon OutKast, because they definitly don't involve respecting or even utilizing the Constitution.

Maybe someday you could explain to your fellow ATSer's what values and beliefs you have, instead of constantly bashing Dr Paul for every breathe he takes??

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by KonquestAbySS

One and the same?

I feel bad for people who allow their love for Ron Paul to blind them into believing that his son is a carbon copy.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
What a victory this is Great post OS

A Romney endorsement would be HUGE from Ron Paul, hell i'll even take him as a cabinet member

Well... It's nice to know that RP fans are just Supporters online only...

win

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by freedom12

Personally, I have to question your motivation in putting Dr Paul down 24/7.

I wonder what principles you stand upon OutKast, because they definitly don't involve respecting or even utilizing the Constitution.

Maybe someday you could explain to your fellow ATSer's what values and beliefs you have, instead of constantly bashing Dr Paul for every breathe he takes??

Please point out where I have put Ron Paul down in this thread.

These are facts...these things are coming from his own campaign...I'm sorry if you don't like them.

I understand you want to try to attack me instead of just admitting the facts...that's fine...everyone needs to vent.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
He operates his comb and toothbrush for liberty and Freedom, he even dines out with Bernanke for Liberty and Freedom so he obviously decided to tell his supporters he won't get the nomination all for Liberty and Freedom.

If all Americans used logic they would see this. duh

Of course none of us would know he is suspending his campaigning because there is such an obvious blackout of anything Ron Paul by the MSM owned and operated by TPTB. If it wasn't for his super human honesty and his 30 year stellar record in Congress the emails would never have got sent out to inform the world.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by jlm912
The founding fathers didn't aim for war with their revolution, either. They just wanted a proper voice in the British Parliament, but the brush fires were set and it got out of their hands.

It was rather ridiculous and disrespectful to boo those people off the stage, though.

I'd be nervous, too, if I were in Paul's shoes. Not only for his son's career, but if Ron Paul's movement breaks off into something bigger and it fails, his name will be historically tarnished.
edit on 15-5-2012 by jlm912 because: (no reason given)

By supporting Romney, they support the corporatist Obamney status quo. They should absolutely be booed off the stage.
As long as no violence takes place, booing the enablers of our nation's decline and destruction off the stage should be welcomed and practiced much more vociferously throughout the entire country.

If RP gets concessions from Romney for an endorsement, it is definitely a compormise which proves that his influence is meaningful, but by now he should know those concessions will be twisted.

If he is setting up Rand to continue the fight, while bringing in those concessions, it is actually fairly smart longterm stratey for the movement. For Ron Paul, its not about him. It's about the longterm implications of poor policy hurting American citizens.
Not sure how long we have, though.

BYW, this is far from over. I think those who follow MSM will be shocked at what will happen at the Convention.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   

This was inevitable. Any time you get a following of fanatics it can't be a good thing.

I remember last time he had to publicly state on the air he was not connected to the groups of fanatics that were laying claim to him and yet they still follow him around, ruining any chance of him being taken seriously.

I felt sorry for him when I first read about the booing incidents. I'll bet he is very pissed about that and wish they would go away.

Anyway, it was Ron Paul himself who said he did not have the money.

“Our campaign will continue to work in the state convention process. We will continue to take leadership positions, win delegates, and carry a strong message to the Republican National Convention that Liberty is the way of the future,” Paul wrote. “Moving forward, however, we will no longer spend resources campaigning in primaries in states that have not yet voted. Doing so with any hope of success would take many tens of millions of dollars we simply do not have.”

Read more: swampland.time.com...

I'd think if his followers act up at the Convention, Ron Paul will have trouble even winning his Seat again. A tiny minority of the Party trying to take over would not go over well at any Party convention. I think the Democrats are going to have problems also with the Occupiers (Anarchist / Marxists) at their convention. Again, a small minority trying to take over.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
I am glad Ron Paul supporters are raising a stink. People are getting tired of the bull# lies told every upcoming election.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join