Unmarked Chinese 747 rolls through SFO (San Francisco International airport)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I snapped a few pictures of this anomaly plane is it taxied by me the other day.

here's the best close-up of the Aircraft Number... it starts with a "B" which indicates a Chinese owned plane (just as planes in America all start with an 'N'). Maybe someone can enhance it to verify the actual number. I saw it clearly when it taxied by me but didn't know my phone would take such a low-quality pic. It definitely started with a 'B'.

This may not be anything nefarious or even worthy of more research because there are a few reasons this may have been there that day. A solid white, un-marked plane might just be a commercial plane that was recently bought (and changing company logos/paint) but still interesting I thought.

One interesting part though was that it has no windows. Could just be a cargo plane though.

Here are a few other company 747s in case people want to compare physical qualities of the planes:

edit on 15-5-2012 by Thermo Klein because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Interesting.

Maybe it's a new plane which is waiting to be plastered with stickers/paint etc.

I would like to hear about what others think though.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Very strange to see an all white plane. Do they perhaps get sprayed in the States?

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Thermo Klein

Looks like a 747-8F that we see at a local airport quite regularly. These are designed primarily for freight, which explains the lack of windows. Boxes don't need a view!

Chances are, it hasn't had it's service paint job added yet. It's probably on the way to get that paint.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Aliens obviously...

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Not sure what you guys think, But if i seen a plane with a "made in China" sticker in it i would not be totaly confident of its design.
From what i know the "made in China" planes are asembled at there destination countries that have a quality control certificate, Think ISO standard.. just my 2 bobs worth.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Although owned by China this plane is made by Boeing, in the US. I don't know where it will be painted though...

It did strike me as odd that it would be at SFO. Main Boeing construction sites are in Washington state with some near L.A. as well I think.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Companies love free advertising - so you can assume that this plane belongs to some high-powered private group (like the globalists, read Jim Marrs' "The Rise of the Fourth Reich"), or some government intelligence organization, either which could be Chinese.

My guesses:

1. A possible chemtrail platform? But if truly Chinese that doesn't make sense, unless the plane is just registered there to throw people off.

2. It could just have something to do with the upcoming summits? But as far as I know these are NATO and G8 so the Chinese wouldn't be involved, or if they were it would be in some minor capacity.

I'd love to know where the plane was heading next. Any other well thought out ideas? Please no dismissive "knowledge management" BS.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by stinka
Aliens obviously...

this craft is clearly the UFO from Ezekiel....

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   
suprised nobody said this yet....

but CHEMTRAILS anyone??

unmarked white plane...

there is definitely no other explanation for this.

CHEMTRAILPLANE

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE
1. A possible chemtrail platform? But if truly Chinese that doesn't make sense, unless the plane is just registered there to throw people off.

When I saw it and planned on throwing it on ATS I knew people might suspect the chemtrails domaine. I took the second picture from the right rear (including under-wing) and looked diligently at the fuselage and under the wings - didn't see ANYTHING at all that looked out of the ordinary though.

As a side note on this, my wife and I watched an all-white L10-11 laying down line after line of "chemtrails"/sustained contrails (lasting 3+ hours and turning into haze) one summer day a while back. Definitely caught my interest to see this all white 747.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Well...Boeing had signed a contract with China to deliver few planes. Wonder if its part of the delivery schedule?

LINK

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
It seems to be a regular at SFO,

www.youtube.com... More than likely the same aircraft, so if it's waiting for a paint job, it's a long wait. No doubt of it being a transporter, and China air would be transporters into SFO. There are a few buts though, the three window configuration high up on the side seems to be fairly unique to this aircraft, most of the boeing conversions appear to have more than three in the same area. A proper identification of the actual 747 model this is would be a help, China air don't have a 747-200 for instance, although someone at the video link identifies it as one, with 747-400 engines, (more info needed) Then there is the obvious lack of livery, and what appears to be the long tail number. To add, the correct name is Air China. Also, China airlines, (Taiwan) do not have a 747-200 since 2002 which crashed.
edit on 15-5-2012 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by hp1229

From your link:
english.people.com.cn...

Air China signed a formal agreement with Boeing on March 7 to buy five Boeing 747-8 Intercontinental passenger jets, making it the first Chinese buyer for Boeing's newest, fuel efficient intercontinental passenger jet.

Maybe they changed the contract to a few freight aircraft?
Or perhaps this is for more nefarious purposes than bringing junk to Walmart?

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
edit on 15-5-2012 by lacrimosa because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
well,

8 is for good luck!

China buying USA's boeings

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I would assume that if it's been there a few times now that it's probably just a normal cargo jet. But the paint thing is really getting me. Maybe they left it unpainted to keep the aircraft lighter to haul more cargo??

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Air Cargo 747-400 - Last Build end of 2009, Don't make em any more.

The Last Boeing 747-400 Aircraft 1419.. The one-thousand four-hundred and nineteenth Boeing 747 left Building 40-22 yesterday evening, the same way one-thousand four-hundred and eighteen 747s did before it. The aircraft, a 747-400ERF is the final -400 to come off the assembly line. The side of the airplane declares that it is the second 747 freighter for LoadAir cargo in Kuwait, though its predecessor, the 1st 747-400ERF for LoadAir, is painted completely white and wears an US N-registration as it waits on the Everett flight line for an operator. The future for this aircraft, built under the backdrop of a global collapse in air cargo traffic, is quite uncertain.

Source: Flight Global
edit on 15-5-2012 by charlyv because: (no reason given)
edit on 15-5-2012 by charlyv because: spelling , where caught

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
My guess, if i want to go with my gut, would be a flying prison/torture jet. Our government has them why not china? They would need to go somewhere. Im sure its a big joke to the government types.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Fresh fruit is flown into the US from distant places like Australia, tulips from Holland, etc. All on commercial planes. Maybe it was loaded with some of our dollars they were bringing back to buy some more banks!

new topics
top topics

<<   2 >>

join