It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earth In Crisis As Wildlife Numbers Plummet

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   
It is time for those billionaires who run these huge Businesses to start looking at other ways to make their cash and its also time for those mass producing people to take into consideration what they are doing to the Earth... to the World!!

If its like this now... what will it be like in 100 years??? We wont be seeing much wildlife left because people would have built all over the World... even in very extreme climates because as usual they aren't thinking about the future only here and now.... I want, I want, I want attitude!!!

Do you really want your children living on such a planet???

Stop being Ignorant of life and stop being greedy!!

Here is a little snippet from the news source skynews:

Earth is a planet in crisis with wildlife populations declining by more than 30% in the past four decades, conservationists claim.

A new report examined how more than 9,000 populations of mammals, birds, reptiles and amphibians and fish are faring.

It comes in the face of record over-consumption of natural resources with serious implications for human health, wealth and well-being.

Freshwater creatures in the tropics have seen the worst declines, of around 70%, while tropical species as a whole have seen populations tumble by 60% since 1970.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

i'd love to read the article. would you mind posting the link? thanks! S&F

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by pasiphae

oooops!! Thought i included it in the OP

news.sky.com...

join