It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pacquiao rebukes Obama's support for Gay Marriage

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
reply to post by storm2012

Growing up Dad was in the military and we moved on average every two years. I went to LOTS of schools growing up and every one of them had a PE teacher who was gayer than the last one. I turned out straight in spite of being in the company of some overwhelmingly gay PE teachers during my formative years.

exactly, back when you were growing up, gay marriage was not legal, now it will be and all the young kids that will be born will see this and find it acceptable. So the population of gay will rise. this is a trend that will keep going up. More gays in the world, slowly the population will start dying out, more disease will rise. Why not enjoy what god gave us, rather than being gay and get nothing out of it.
edit on 15-5-2012 by storm2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   

I beg to differ. There is absolutely no correlation with gay marriages and an increase of gay people or even diseases. Where are you getting your information from?

Look, regardless if they legalize gay marriages here or on the moon, gay people will be gay people. Even if they stamp it out worldwide, gay people will continue to do what they have been doing for centuries. It doesn't change a thing really. The only thing gay marriages change is attitude and a new way of dealing with these folks.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Why is this such a big issue? Have y'all heard, "Judge not others, lest you be judged?"

Also, maybe you should raise your kid how you see properly, and not try to look for a way to blame someone else because your child didn't turn out the way you wanted.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by storm2012

Originally posted by kaylaluv

Pacquaio is still the best the best pound to pound fighter.
Go Pacquaio and I also think gay marriage should be banned. Do you want your own kinds to become gay? if gay marriage is legalized which it is, slowly the population will turn gay in the later future.

Would you care to explain exactly how that's going to happen? How exactly is gay marriage going to change everyone else to being gay? No offense, but this is exactly what I was talking about in my previous post.

I think the boxer should keep his mouth closed and stick to what he does best -- beating other people up.

let me explain you

Lets say a friend of yours is gay, he married a gay person right. Let say you have kids, and they see this gay friend of yours with another man. Growing up as young kids, they will capture those images of man being with a man, and trust me they will think its normal from that point. I am not saying affect of gay marriage will rise so fast, but slowly as young kids see more and more gay people , they will learn from them and guess what they will turn gay. Think of how a virus starts, one person has it and than boom it becomes a epidemic.

That is the funniest thing I have ever heard - no, seriously, you are hilarious! So, by your logic, if a kid is raised by his grandparents, the kid will act old from the time he is 2, because he will think being old is normal. He'll need a cane by the time he's 4. Ha! You don't have a clue.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Go Pacquaio and I also think gay marriage should be banned. Do you want your own kinds to become gay? if gay marriage is legalized which it is, slowly the population will turn gay in the later future.

Would you care to explain exactly how that's going to happen? How exactly is gay marriage going to change everyone else to being gay? No offense, but this is exactly what I was talking about in my previous post.

I think the boxer should keep his mouth closed and stick to what he does best -- beating other people up.

let me explain you

Lets say a friend of yours is gay, he married a gay person right. Let say you have kids, and they see this gay friend of yours with another man. Growing up as young kids, they will capture those images of man being with a man, and trust me they will think its normal from that point. I am not saying affect of gay marriage will rise so fast, but slowly as young kids see more and more gay people , they will learn from them and guess what they will turn gay. Think of how a virus starts, one person has it and than boom it becomes a epidemic.

That is the funniest thing I have ever heard - no, seriously, you are hilarious! So, by your logic, if a kid is raised by his grandparents, the kid will act old from the time he is 2, because he will think being old is normal. He'll need a cane by the time he's 4. Ha! You don't have a clue.

lol you have no clue of what you are saying. What your saying has nothing to do with or being gay. Growing up with grandparents is normal, the only difference he will face is, he wont get adopted to the latest technology , as a normal parents would know about the latest technology, now if there are two grand papa , who are gay, raising a child, than thats a different story. Would you leave your son, with a gay teacher? tell me?

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jaellma

I beg to differ. There is absolutely no correlation with gay marriages and an increase of gay people or even diseases. Where are you getting your information from?

Look, regardless if they legalize gay marriages here or on the moon, gay people will be gay people. Even if they stamp it out worldwide, gay people will continue to do what they have been doing for centuries. It doesn't change a thing really. The only thing gay marriages change is attitude and a new way of dealing with these folks.

okay, i guess you do believe in gay marriages than, its your choice, and i gave my opinion.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by kaylaluv

www.nytimes.com...

read this Adoptions by Gay Couples Rise, Despite Barriers

if you were a kid , how would you like it if your parents are gay? please explain, I feel sorry for those kids , who are getting adopted by gay couples. They need the love of a mother

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder

If your kids are gay, it is because GOD made them that way. Not because they were "turned" by some secret gay undercover militia.

Gay people are here to teach the rest of us how to love unconditionally.

God don't make people gay, kids turned gay because of how their life style is, when they are growing up. If your own kids see gay people in their daily lives, trust me that kid most likely will end up gay. your looking at a small picture, looking into the big picture, of how it will effect our own humanity. Have ever seen a gay animal? a male dog with another male dog, that should teach us something. if animals are not gay, than why humans.

No offense, Storm2012, but you should really LEARN WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT before you start going off.

Animals ARE gay.

news.nationalgeographic.com...

1500 Animal Species Show Homosexuality.

List of Animals Displaying Homosexual Behavior

Should we go kill all the monkeys now? If gay is contagious, as you assert, why aren't ALL monkeys, dolphins and penguins gay?

The sad part is that you'll read this, then you'll just go back to your Bible.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Would you leave your son, with a gay teacher? tell me?

I wouldn't have any problem with my child having a gay teacher. I have had several homosexual teachers growing up, and guess what -- I'm not gay. Yep, I saw these teachers every day during the school year. It didn't change my sexual orientation one bit. Nor did it change the sexual orientation of any of my friends.

You don't have one fact to base your argument on. You are the true definition of a homophobe -- one who has an irrational fear of homosexuals.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   

reply to post by kaylaluv

www.nytimes.com...

read this Adoptions by Gay Couples Rise, Despite Barriers

if you were a kid , how would you like it if your parents are gay? please explain, I feel sorry for those kids , who are getting adopted by gay couples. They need the love of a mother

It's a wonderful thing when a child who has no one to love them, finally gets a loving home. Children need a stable, loving home. Sometimes that home has a single parent, sometimes that home has two dads, sometimes that home has two moms. As long as there is a loving, nurturing, positive environment, the child will do great.

A groundbreaking study by researchers at the University of Virginia and George Washington University finds that children adopted by lesbian and gay male couples develop just as well as those adopted by heterosexual parents.

Even the gender development of children adopted by same-sex couples -- perhaps the greatest concern of some critics -- mirrored that of children adopted by heterosexual couples. "Regardless of whether their parents were lesbian, gay or heterosexual, most boys exhibited behavior typical of other same-aged boys, and most girls exhibited behavior typical of other same-aged girls," the authors write.

voices.washingtonpost.com...

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
WTF .....can no one have an OPINION any more if we do not agree with all these whiny groups.

The gays, muslims, jews all jump up and down and whinge when someone who states they don't agree with these new views says something.

Obama is an idiot. Gay marriage is not correct but whatever happens and becomes law shall be the way.

People who do NOT agree with these groups who seem to want everyone to conform to their "lifestyles" are now brand something phobic. BS I say....I don't give a damn about you or your weird freaky ways.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Does Manny know that the bible is complete excrement, that there are more truths on a wrapper of Double Bubble bubble gum? If not, someone should clue him in a bit as he's been lied to his entire life.

Stephen King's works of fiction about Mid World are more apt to be true than the bible.

Derek

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Why are you here then?

Deny ignorance? Remember?

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
priorities priorities
when the whole country is broke and in a fema camp debtors' prison
there won't be any marriage about it.

just bath day

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   

I'm living proof that you have absolutely no clue whatsoever what you're talking about.

I grew up in the woods with just my straight parents and straight brothers. From birth to fourrteen before I ever met another person. Yet I still knew I liked guys.

Live by your own rules before you blatantly cram ignorance into the unsuspecting minds of the people.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join