It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptilians, are they among us?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Rhianna in make up for her newest video. The story is that they are applying false reptile skin and scales. Could it actually be that the makeup is creating the flesh toned portion? If it is and disclosure continues at this pace David Icke's next lecture will be at least 11 hours long.

edit on 15-5-2012 by Josephus because: so as to not seem retarded

edit on 15-5-2012 by Josephus because: (no reason given)

og pic

edit on 15-5-2012 by Josephus because: a little more SFW

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Rhianna the Reptilian?....No....just another celeb with little talent and no morals. If she wasn't in the habit of removing her clothes for attention, noone would even know who she was. The only thing this proves is that she has boobies, but she's already shown them to everyone, so we already knew that.

edit on 15-5-2012 by isyeye because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Josephus

so you are saying she is a reptillian?

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   
I need to get myself a bra like that, it is, as my kids would say, sick. Joseph, shouldnt this be in BTS jokes, puns and pranks forum?, or are you serious?, dont say your serious.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Thank you for this. I needed the 'proof'

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   
So not a furry, is this to be a scaly then? I actually find it a bit alluring. I cannot foresee my indulgences resulting in hindering issues. Unless the mating rituals are not as I am imagining at the moment. Nevertheless, it will be worth at least one go.

link   

I'm not sure why a girl who looks like a 15 year old boy with a drug problem is considered hot.

link   
I hate Rhianna. How can someone so hot do such a great job of making herself look disgusting everytime I see her. Its a damn shame. God she looks good in the in SOS. Why cant she dress like a normal person again?

edit on 15-5-2012 by Germanicus because: (no reason given)

link   

Good grief.

Please tell me your title is tongue in cheek.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Its.really gotten to the point where I am having trouble sorting the crazies and trolls in to the correct bins. Dont know if I should mock or congratulate the OP.

To serious OP; think how many people have seen her breastilez

To troll OP; good job

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

Forked tongue in cheek.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Now that is some dry, scaly skin ... Somebody get that woman some lotion, STAT !

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   

And this was just an innocent movie. lol, come on people, follow the yellow brick road.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   
I feel it is best not to comment on my personal belief as to the veracity of the suspicion that ancient 4th dimension, nearly omnipotent D.N.A. courses through the veins of this nearly talenless singer. A singer who is probably most famous for being beaten by an equaly talentless male singer in what was likely a p.r. stunt to boost ticket sales. Afterall if you were equally empowered and had experienced the setting of a million suns wouldn't you do the same?

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   

I feel it is best not to comment on my personal belief as to the veracity of the suspicion that ancient 4th dimension, nearly omnipotent D.N.A. courses through the veins of this nearly talenless singer.

Um....

You just DID.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   

HAR HAR!

no seriously

haha, this is gay, dude.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by isyeye
The only thing this proves is that she has boobies

I wouldn't call those tiny things boobies

I'd rather say she's some sort of alien. Her eyes are too big for her head, just like they are at your standard grey. Her bulgy forehead looks weird and overall the proportions on her face are completely messed up. So it has to be some sort of weird make-up to cover up her real alien look.

I guess she gets naked for more attention, as her last record is her worst selling so far. She's hopfully, thankfully on her way out of the music business

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by isyeye

The only thing this proves is that she has boobies

Those are not boobies! Those are....well, I don't know what they are.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Josephus, have you ever stopped to think that maybe WE are the reason these celebs are exploiting these ideas?

Art mimics life. If there is a whole subculture of people who believe in reptiles and the Annunaki and secret societies.. Perhaps WE are feeding THEM and they are simply using our ideas to extract our money for their horrible albums/movies/etc?

Is it possible that Rhianna and her marketing team understand that by doing things like this she gets a whole lot of free exposure by crazy people who believe in reptiles disguised as humans?

When I hear people who believe this I don't know if I should laugh or cry.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by TinkerHaus

But smart people would not buy reptile music...hurts mamalian ears...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join