It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TSA gives Henry Kissinger the "the full Monty" going through LGA security in a wheelchair.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Klassified
Staged!

If it wasn't part of the plan, it wouldn't have happened.

So now we all believe even elitists have to tolerate the TSA.

You said it in better words than I could.
It's all about making it look they the elites have to "suffer" the same as the rest of us.
Star for you.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
And since when do the likes of Kissinger have to resort to commercial flights?

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Well..uh..maybe it could have been a kissenger clone...uh...I mean, haven't you seen mrs doubtfire?

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I'm leaning toward "staged."

If it wasn't, then I certainly believe the agents had no idea about who they were dealing with. Any agent with a clue about Mr. Kissinger would have included a free strip search and butt probe to really get the point across.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by amongus
Well..uh..maybe it could have been a kissenger clone...uh...I mean, haven't you seen mrs doubtfire?

OMG.....LMAO

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Of course this was staged. I laughed when I heard about this. Talk about a fabricated circus side show that was clearly pre-orchestrated in order to fool the mindless $heoplized robots. The arrogance of these internationalist scum has no limits. Kissinger is a master of puppets. He is part of the club. He's one of the main players called TPTB.

his Man is usually on a private jet. He doesn't travel with the public. Does anyone have any idea how many people want him dead throughout the World? This is so obvious that it's not even worth addressing other than to wake up the brainwashed morons who fall for this sort of bullcrap.

They didn't recognize him? Oh come on, how could you not recognize that Globalist goon? What, do they have teenagers working for the TSA now? He's been around for decades and decades pulling his international strings. It was probably a double then, and if not then he was quickly shuffled out some side door to his Private Jet after his acting gig. What an absolute joke. It just shows how reckless these puke bags have become with their propaganda tactics. It's pathetic really. ~$heopleNation

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join