TSA gives Henry Kissinger the "the full Monty" going through LGA security in a wheelchair.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Welcome to your "New World Order", Mr. Kissinger.....just wait 'til it is conducted by "international" thugs instead of local pot-bellied pervs. Henry Kissinger Pat Down By TSA: Former Secretary Of State Given 'Full Monty' By LaGuardia Security

From the Huff Post:
Former Secretary of State Henry Kissinger received little love from TSA agents at New York's LaGuardia airport on Friday when he was patted down.

The 88-year-old Nobel Prize winner was in a wheelchair going through security, freelance reporter Matthew Cole told The Washington Post. In the screening area, Kissinger was subjected to "the full Monty", Cole told the paper. “He stood with his suit jacket off, and he was wearing suspenders. They gave him the full pat-down. None of the agents seemed to know who he was,” Cole said.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Oh so the tsa does actually search terrorists? Well now.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Serves him right!

This is YOUR new world order, Mr.Kissinger!

Wait until you see the nice camps..err...dorms that they've prepared for you!

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Well, if they didn´t knew for real who he was, he´s a normal victim for them.

If we see it with their eyes:
It could be a radical old men with a bomb, you know?
Especially the wheelchair would be a good hiding for a bomb.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by emberscott

That's the understatement of the century!
Wonder if he even thought about what he helped create?

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by emberscott

yep
and like all the other terrorists they let him on through
poor dumb animals

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 06:25 AM
link   
The sad fact is that Kissinger probably enjoyed every minute of it. He was making sure
all of his peons were doing their part. Everything is going according to plan. All is in
working order...

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Staged!

If it wasn't part of the plan, it wouldn't have happened.

So now we all believe even elitists have to tolerate the TSA.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   
If he wanted to avoid the TSA he would have flew private, he has more than enough money to do so. He did it on purpose.

Where is the source article?
edit on 15-5-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by CosmicCitizen

The last time Henry had a Pat down was when he was messing around with Nixon's wife.

And with the IQ and curiosity level of the people TSA is hiring, even if Kissinger told them his name to influence them not to search him, they wouldn't know who he was. And a wheelchair? He's becoming more like his alter ego, Dr. Strangelove, by the minute.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
If he wanted to avoid the TSA he would have flew private, he has more than enough money to do so. He did it on purpose.

What makes you think if you fly private you don't have to go through security? You still have to gain access to the terminal so you still get checked.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010

Originally posted by RealSpoke

What makes you think if you fly private you don't have to go through security? You still have to gain access to the terminal so you still get checked.

If you hire a private jet in a small airport, they don't check you. You meet the pilot on the tarmac and take off. At least that's how they do it around my neck of the woods.

-TS

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

Rich people are special and do not have to be hassled by the TSA

There is a way to pretty much avoid the security hassle at the nation’s 450 or so commercial airports: Fly instead on a business jet or any other private aircraft. (O.K., most of us don’t have that option.)

www.theatlantic.com...

www.nytimes.com...

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   
double

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Klassified

Exactly! I call BS as well.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Did they pat down his wheelchair as well?

You don't really need explosives if the wheelchair was made entirely of Magnesium and had a time fused flare / oxygen source combo or so stuck up one of the tubes.

Magnesium that size once ignighted would burn everything in the cargo hold and probably burn right through the floor too.

Pretty slack on the TSA's part actually. Then again, where's the jollies in patting down a wheelchair when there's tits to fondle?

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

Here is one from the Washington Post, dressed up nice and all...Kissinger sorta groped

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   
This bit of news gave me a warm feeling in my heart

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Wish I had been the TSA agent to have to search him, I would have given him a full cavity body search with the biggest catcher's mitt I could find.
edit on 15-5-2012 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

You are right.

My nephew in law is a pilot and has done various jets, recently he piloted billionaires around in their private jets and they don't have to go through the same %&$# the rest of us do.

There are two sets of people: Those with the money make the laws and those without the money must follow the laws or end up working in labor camps........use to call them gulags in Russia.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join