It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is what I do when complaining doesn't work...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 05:38 AM
link   

They just pissed me off basically - they might be different in the US, but in the UK, it's as though all delivery companies have a pact not to carry phones or be at all helpful in any way.
edit on 15-5-2012 by kerrymac because: embed fail.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 06:12 AM
link   
You post a video with baby seals strewn throughout?

I'm sorry I didn't get the video.

I the US they will call you, but that is not the first time. You have to let them know that calling is the best way to get the package delivered faster.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by emaildogs
You post a video with baby seals strewn throughout?

Had the op been canadian those baby seals may have been just a bit more than strewn. I even had an urge to play whack a mole with my monitor while watching the video. Because rants.

Melodic song op.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 06:59 AM
link   
I always thought UPS was an acronym for :-

Unrecognisable Piece of Sh1t on delivery.

So you post something of value and it automatically gets wrecked for you when it arrives at it's destination.

Nothing like recycling !

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   
I hope your vid. goes viral. If that were to happen........You guys over in UK might be seeing some "spontaneous" policy changes that "have nothing to do with the recent viral video"

Well we can all hope! right??

Go girl!

edit on 15-5-2012 by grubblesnert because: spellin

edit on 15-5-2012 by grubblesnert because: originally wrote Oz instead of UK

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Haha! Just read these - hey I seriously hope what's in the box isn't worthy of that Piece of # acronym! I still haven't opened it yet, because it was meant to arrive last week and I int had time to set it up after only getting it home days later.

Do share the video with anyone you can think of! I'm going to try to get more hits on it and then send it to UPS and just ask them to consider the feelings of their workers - and bloody provide them with phones so they can try a bit harder to actually talk to customers and get their parcels to them. I got the feeling that the staff I met at the depot were used to taking a lot of s*** from angry customers - I kind of felt for them! x

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I like the music and the seals

I had to watch it again. Did you make this track? have you got anything else? I would like to hear some more. very unique style
edit on 17-5-2012 by woodwardjnr because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join