It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think we need to drop a nuke

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by AtheiX
I forgot to say that destruction of Saudi Arabia will also mean the fall of a lot of airlines

[edit on 3-10-2004 by AtheiX]

The only valor of dropping a nuke on Saudia Arabia will be that Bin Ladin will be no longer able to use airliners to detsroy things

Oh and he won't be able to use car bombs as well

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by SiCkBoY
I totally agree! Drop it on DC, save a few lives around the world.

Do you suggest this after we firebomb the IRA out of existence, or is that a little too close to home?

Pretty funny that someone with such deplorable social disgustipation infecting his own country would take out his agression on the beacon of light for the free and democratic world.

"Deny Ignorance"

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 07:19 AM
link   
To BANGINCOLOR:
Just try it. Who in the world would accept such US step?
China& Russia? Surely they wouldn't. The EU? England would as long as it would be reigned by Blair, after change of government it wouldn't. Poland? Maybe, they accept everything US is doing. Italy? OK, Berlusconi acts like Poland. But the rest of the EU and world surely wouldn't.
US is already the most disliked country in the world; now the world would hate the US and maybe even support terrorists.
This is one of the worst ideas I have ever heard, simply from a practical point of view, nevermind my opinion about nukes
Boo to you

[edit on 3-10-2004 by AtheiX]

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by BANGINCOLOR
I really do, and after much thought. The reason we dropped two nukes on Japan was to save american lives. Many said an invasion of Japan would have cost 100,000+ american lives. We dropped one, they didn't give up, we dropped the second, they gave up. Needless to say I think so many of our problems is our current president is still takin it in the ass from the saudi royal family.....BUT. At least threaten to drop a nuke.

Do you believe yourself to be a "free thinker" or someone who is brain washed to 'beat the drum & wave the flag'?
Why the US didn't need to drop the Bomb on Hiroshima

Fact is, they had a new toy & wanted to play with it in somebody elses sandbox instead of messing their own

No one can argue that the US isn't the Bitch of the Block but one day girl because of that atti-tude, a bigger Bitch is going to come along & Slap you down!

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by goregrinder

Originally posted by SiCkBoY
I totally agree! Drop it on DC, save a few lives around the world.

Do you suggest this after we firebomb the IRA out of existence, or is that a little too close to home?

Pretty funny that someone with such deplorable social disgustipation infecting his own country would take out his agression on the beacon of light for the free and democratic world.

"Deny Ignorance"

now that would be fun, as i am no fan of the IRA, but then again you knew that.

and

disgustipation is not a word, so lets stick to the English, i will even go American-English for you.

and

I just got this U2U
"A member of the forum staff, goregrinder, has noticed your one-line or less post in the thread,
I think we need to drop a nuke.

We want to encourage meaningful responses to threads, and discourage simplistic posts. It can become discouraging for new members or guests to wade through too many short responses, just to get to content that continues the flow of thought.

A token penalty of 20 points has been deducted from your account for this action. Please, in the future, make an attempt to provide more to the flow of conversation than a simple one-line or less comment.

Sorry for this slight slap-on-the-wrist. Hopefully you take this in the tone intended, as a reminder to make an effort to ensure our content is easy to read, access, and use by anyone who finds it.

Thank you.

For additional information from goregrinder, simply respond to this U2U."

SO Why did you bother replying to that one liner, if you felt so strongly about the lack of substance of the one liner in hand?

Hey pal, i think you should "Deny Ignorance"

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Number one, because i'm american.

Number two, i'm well aware that isn't a real word,i was using it to describe your countrys deplorable history of terrorism.

Number three, you received the warning, because it was just that. I suggest if you have a problem, you take it up with someone higher than me.

In the future, please provide thoughtful, intelligent responses.

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Ooh and Mr goregrinder Sir (puts up right hand as the master is about)

and

The only difference between you and I is about four years of university; you would do well to remember that in the future.

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Since you know nothing about me at all, or my level of education, i'd bite my tongue.

As well, please stick to the topic at hand.

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 09:06 AM
link   
*ahem*

Sickboy, if you have a question about a penalty you received, discuss it with the mod via U2U.
Do not derail a thread because of it.

If you don't wish to discuss the topic at hand, do not post to the thread.
Simple as that.

Thx.

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Number one, because i'm american.

Number two, i'm well aware that isn't a real word,i was using it to describe your countrys deplorable history of terrorism.

Number three, you received the warning, because it was just that. I suggest if you have a problem, you take it up with someone higher than me.

In the future, please provide thoughtful, intelligent responses.

Number One. Yes! lol, see number two

Number Two. We all communicate with each other in the same language for a reason, because we want to understand each other, if I don�t know your language or you mine, the whole conversation would break down, therefore there would be no point in the said above communication in the first place.

Number Three �you take it up with someone higher than me� and with said above in mind, my 4 year old niece is not around right now, or indeed I would Sir.

Number Four. okay i am done now.

Since you know nothing about me at all, or my level of education, i'd bite my tongue.

As well, please stick to the topic at hand.

Numbers one; two and three give me a pretty good idea

For real, i am done now!

sorry.

[edit on 3-10-2004 by SiCkBoY]

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Laws of the Universe cannot be changed, that's just the way it is!

Because "We dropped one, they didn't give up, we dropped the second, they gave up. " America has lived by the bomb and has prospered because of the bomb. We will reap what we have sown, not "karma" it's a Law of the Universe! That's just the way it is!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join