It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think we need to drop a nuke

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 08:41 AM
link   
I really do, and after much thought. The reason we dropped two nukes on Japan was to save american lives. Many said an invasion of Japan would have cost 100,000+ american lives. We dropped one, they didn't give up, we dropped the second, they gave up. Needless to say I think so many of our problems is our current president is still takin it in the ass from the saudi royal family.....BUT. At least threaten to drop a nuke.

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 08:45 AM
link   
As for the Saudi Arabia affair they should just throw all their forces into fight with those disturbance-makers; the USA and UK should also send some commandos there

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 08:49 AM
link   
I think by droping a nuke would just make things worse. Hell a lot of countries thought our president was wrong for doing what we did. That would be multiplied by ten if we had nuked them. Thats not the answer to the problem there has to be a better way.

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I think all those who want to drop a nuke should be forced to live in the area where it was dropped for the rest of their lives.

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kriz_4
I think all those who want to drop a nuke should be forced to live in the area where it was dropped for the rest of their lives.

Agreed

I think this was just a post for points anyway.

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kriz_4

I think all nuclear weapons all over the world should be destroyed and no such things should be produced. Why waste uranium in such bad ways if we can use it for making nuclear energy?

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 08:57 AM
link   
I agree, I think nukes are horrible and I wish man had not invented something with such destructvie force, because it's destruction doesnt just stop after being dropped it goes on for years and years.

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by mistyrain316
it goes on for years and years.

and harms innocent people. So dropping a nuke is similar to terrorism because it harms innocent people as well
We should not forget Einstein's post-war warnings of the dangers the nukes create

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 09:11 AM
link   
I think the threat to use nuclear weapons by the US is very real. IF there is another major attack on US soil, such as dirty/bio/chem weapons, I could see the use of small tactical nukes as a show of force. The question is, who will get the package when so many nations sponsor or support radical muslim terror groups.

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71
I think the threat to use nuclear weapons by the US is very real. IF there is another major attack on US soil, such as dirty/bio/chem weapons, I could see the use of small tactical nukes as a show of force. The question is, who will get the package when so many nations sponsor or support radical muslim terror groups.

i dont know..........um.........what about florida? they got you into this mess in the first place

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 09:19 AM
link   
i think my entry for the ATS wallpaper competition sums up the nuke idea quite well

Wallpaper Entry

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I say the next time they go on the net with a video of a hostage threatening to cut their head off, Bush should go on TV with a picture of their most holely land/mosque and threaten the terrorists. That hostage comes back withouit a head, no more mosque...........

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by BANGINCOLOR
I say the next time they go on the net with a video of a hostage threatening to cut their head off, Bush should go on TV with a picture of their most holely land/mosque and threaten the terrorists. That hostage comes back withouit a head, no more mosque...........

And thus WWIII will begin. Remeber it just a select bunch of radicals doing this not the whole muslim nation. Though I think their religious leaders better step up to the plate and condemn them all the way to hell.

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by BANGINCOLOR

great idea! that'll stop their hatred of you then...............idiot

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 10:31 AM
link   
1. Florida did not decide the last election, and with the large Muslim populace you should be worried also in your neck of the woods. They hate your lackey Blair.

2. Nuclear force would only propagate a greater hatred for the US in the region of the strike. For the terrorsits to goad us into a nuclear strike would be an accomplishment of a goal to alienate the US from the entire world.

3. WWIII will be an accident, caused by an errant missle sent into Pakistan fom China or some such. It is imminent if you study history, we build ourselves only to be destroyed from within as a humanity.

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 10:44 AM
link   

1. Florida did not decide the last election, and with the large Muslim populace you should be worried also in your neck of the woods. They hate your lackey Blair.

4 things...

1, you're right - using nukes would be a victory for the terrorists.

2, You're right - Bush didn't win anyway

3, ever heard of humour? No?

4, I hate blair just as much as them but if we're counting terrorist attacks against US & UK.... US 1 UK 0

thats all

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 10:51 AM
link   
OK OK OK , i was bieng lighthearted arnold_vosloo

1. I used the word lackey becasue he was for the US's drive into Iraq. HE was the college pledge who thought he could be in the frat but when it came time for the party he realized he was the guys running to get the kegs, lying to the dean, forgoing his own homework and making influenced decisions.

2. Uh, have you forgotten about the terrorist attacks from the occupied nation you attmept to control called Ireland? That must have been hell to live through and I cannot imagine that on the streets of my own country. However, they had a point to make, no?

3. yea, humor is out the window. Bush won the election whether he is a privelaged man or not. Bottom line is, he is there now.

4. At least we agree on the nuke part....

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 10:59 AM
link   
[quote1. I used the word lackey becasue he was for the US's drive into Iraq. HE was the college pledge who thought he could be in the frat but when it came time for the party he realized he was the guys running to get the kegs, lying to the dean, forgoing his own homework and making influenced decisions.

lol, too right !! I take numbers 3 & 4 back
we never sufferrf any one such devastating attack during all the years of Irish terrorism as 9/11. That was very different, we nearly always had warning for a start and they would never have used WMD's or fly planes into buildings

edited to take number 4 back as well

[edit on 30-9-2004 by arnold_vosloo]

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 11:05 AM
link   
The next nuke dropped will most definitely not be the last but may just lead to the end of us all.

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 12:11 PM
link   

3. WWIII will be an accident, caused by an errant missle sent into Pakistan fom China or some such.

How do you know that? Any proof?

great idea! that'll stop their hatred of you then...............idiot

I don't want to be arrogant but that's offensive speech
You offend another member
Sorry but that's my impression

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join