It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Superhumans unite!!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by safetymeeting

There are many superhumans' out there and they are united!
They are called...mom

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by safetymeeting
I want my shot at it, i would put it all on the line and I would go through the excruciating pain to become them. I feel like our brain is so limitless in its potential but somebody just needs to find the key to unlock it. Where is the (expletive) key?! I

The riddles within the world's great religions and mythologies hold the key you're looking for.
How to become divine, to be as like the gods, is to become superhuman... meaning that the difference between a human and a god would mean things like, immortality, indestructability, telepathy, telekenisis, godspeed, super strength, various forms of energy manipulaiton.. ie electricity, fire, cold...

now if you think about it... we ALREADY have used technology outside of our bodies to achieve or at least come close to these powers...

wifi- wireless bluetooth headsets are akin to telepathy.. soon they'll omit the verbal element..
there are handicapped people who can move machinery using their brainwaves.. this is akin to telekenesis..
we can go super fast in rockets..
we can use weapons to fire electricity and flame...
we can use cranes and huge machines to lift things that would take super strength of one man..

and we can extend our life through science..

now... these are approaching... these powers.. and given enough time they'd match those powers..

BUT take our infrastructure and technology away.. through some economic collapse? AND POOF... WE'RE JUST VULNERABLE SQUISHY HUMANS...

no.. to be truly like the gods.. one has to unlock the sacred DNA.. the triple helix..
and to do this... one must raise the kundalini!

the Kundalini is the Hindu version of the Christian 'Pentecost' and has it's parallel in Mayan religion as Quetzalcoatl the feathered serpent.. and in Greek mythology as Hermes' Caduceus.. and the Rod of Asclepius, and in Judaism as the Brazen Serpent. it's a serpent shaped energy circuit that wraps up your spine ... and fills the cerebro spinal fluid cavities called the "ventricles" .. hence the wings on the caduceus... and the dot in the middle of the caduceus (sometimes represented by a pine cone) is the pineal gland.. the philosopher's stone..

to raise your kundalini you \can do so either/or a combination of the two... Heavy yoga practice.. or white tantra coitus.

White tantra is coitus without the orgasm... instead of achieving the 'animal spasm' one takes that same energy and pulls it up all 33 vertebrae of the spine (33 degrees of freemasonry, 33 years of Christ's life are symbolic of this)...
where it 'baptizes' the pineal gland and activates the rest of the endocrine glands of the body in order to cause a 7 yr long transformation of the entire body.. forming a new nervous system that can interact with electromagnetic-gravitational fields allowing for telekinesis and thus levitation and flight.

I would read Mantak Chia's "cultivating male sexual energy" you can find a pdf of it somewhere if you look hard enough. This isn't a joke, and the mystic levels of all world religion support this information.

Religion is filled with superheroes.
what mankind has done with religion in many respects is appalling abomination...
but what religion actually means at it's root level... is something that such a small percentage of the world's population understand... that it's almost immeasurable.
one day this will be a central practice in human civilization... once proof of concept is shown to the masses
...ie: real super heroes are hopping around savin people.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Hmmmmnnnn..... I'm going to do something extremely stupid here for the two of you. I'm going to violate the first rule of Fight Club. Which is? You never tell anyone about Fight Club. This is only a tiny part of my story. Which I was told never to talk about.

A few years back I discovered something. A test. And I thought about it and went "Why not?" So after approximately a month or two of work I passed it. Oh, for frying out loud. In return I got a full blown Daniel class religious experience. Harry Potter would have been sooooo proud. Apocalyptic visions and stigmata. Patricia Arquette has nothing on me.

But let me give you a taste of what I saw.

A day after the "event" I went and opened the old KJV Bible I had. And saw a strange sight. The book had a new feature. Scattered through the pages of the bible now were little colored 2's Showing the points of duality in the verses. It was a strange sight leafing through that supernaturally augmented bible. Then I got to Revelation and it got weirder. Revelation was black with all the 2's piled upon it.

So after getting to see that I would say he was no fake.

And one last thing. A photograph of the supernatural makes for a good avatar doesn't it?

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

I would read Mantak Chia's "cultivating male sexual energy" you can find a pdf of it somewhere if you look hard enough. This isn't a joke, and the mystic levels of all world religion support this information.

Downloaded but... How Strange! In the book, there's absolutely no mentions of hand Mudras (the easiest way to purify & raise the said energy).

edit on 16-5-2012 by D1ss1dent because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by D1ss1dent

Downloaded but... How Strange! In the book, there's absolutely no mentions of hand Mudras (the easiest way to purify & raise the said energy).

actually hand mudras will happen automatically.. after a risen kundalini has occurred. fingers will SNAP to one another in spasm lock.. same with full body yoga positions or "kriyas".. these simply complete circuits between meridians and nadis in order to make necessary flow more efficient for the second of time it's needed...

the goal is to build the chi and unlock the power at the base of the spine.. form that point on.. it is absolute wonder to behold as it cascades it's chan reaction through the body.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   

the goal is to build the chi and unlock the power at the base of the spine.. form that point on.. it is absolute wonder to behold as it cascades it's chan reaction through the body.

I know exactly what you're talking about, prevenge

I've practiced Yoga during 17 years. And personally, I only need to use specific hand Mudras (one of them was found in the Tripura Tapini Upanishad).

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join