It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lifting Secrecy on Information About Extraterrestrial Intelligence. The Clintons and Rockefellers.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Someone either has an eagle-eye or has far too much time on their hands!

Star and flag - This is intriguing

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

s and f for the thread. i missed this information first time round. initially i humoured myself thinking the political and financial cream searching for answers beyond their station when i would say, if they were sincere in searching for universal improvement, perhaps they could have devoted some extra time in convincing all the other cream to tidy up the backyard first.
hillary,rockies and the book walking on a footbridge with 'deep in thought' strides.

f.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Good bump on a past thread OP, as Hillary is still a player on the scene, though I doubt Bill nor herself made much headway in regards to disclosure.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
With the link I provided there are the FOIA files, here are some of the "key" players, either discussing, or participating in the efforts for possible disclosure.

This began in the early 1990's, so I will add who they were then, and where they are now. So that you can identify the names with their status.

Hillary Clinton Wife of then President Bill Clinton.

Now Secretary of State.

Dr. John Gibbons former Science advisor to President Clinton.

Now Dr. Gibbons co-chairs the President's Committee of Advisors on Science and Technology (PCAST) and manages the National Science and Technology Council (NSTC). (still confirming this status).

Advisor John Podesta was the White House Chief of Staff under Clinton.

Now is an adviser under President Obama.
Also a link here Obama Adviser John Podesta Taken U-Turn Over UFO Extraterrestrial Disclosure
www.ufo-blogger.com...

More coming up. Peace, NRE.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Here is some info concerning the now deceased Rep Steven Schiff.

NEWS RELEASE

U.S. Congressman
Steve Schiff, First Congressional District New Mexico

Washington Office: 2404 Rayburn Building
Washington, D.C. 20515
(202) 225-6316
FAX: (202) 225-4975

District Office: 625 Silver Ave., SW
Suite 140
Albuquerque, NM 87102
(505) 766-2538
FAX (505) 766-1674

Immediate Release J. Barry Bitzer
July 28th, 1995 (202) 225-2245

Schiff Receives, Releases Roswell Report
(missing documents leave unanswered questions)

Washington: Congressman Steve Schiff today released the General Accounting Office (GAO) report detailing results of a records audit related to events surrounding a crash in 1947, near Roswell, New Mexico, and the military response.

The 20 page report is the result of constituent information requests to Congressman Schiff and the difficulty he had getting answers from the Department of Defense in the now 48-year-old controversy.

Schiff said important documents, which may have shed more light on what happened at Roswell, are missing. "The GAO report states that the outgoing messages from Roswell Army Air Field (RAAF) for this period of time were destroyed without proper authority. Schiff pointed out that these messages would have shown how military officials in Roswell were explaining to their superiors exactly what happened.

"It is my understanding that these outgoing messages were permanent records, which should never have been destroyed. The GAO could not identify who destroyed the messages, or why." But Schiff pointed out that the GAO estimates that the messages were destroyed over 40 years ago, making further inquiry about their destruction impractical.

Documents revealed by the report include an FBI teletype and reference in a newsletter style internal forum at RAAF that refer to a "radar tracking device" - a reference to a weather balloon. Even though the weather balloon story has since been discredited by the US Air Force, Schiff suggested that the authors of those communications may have been repeating what they were told, rather than consciously adding to what some believe is a "cover up."

"At least this effort caused the Air Force to acknowledge that the crashed vehicle was no weather balloon," Schiff said. "That explanation never fit the fact of high military security used at the time." The Air Force in September, 1994 claimed that the crashed vehicle was a then-classified device to detect evidence of possible Soviet nuclear testing.

Schiff also praised the efforts of the GAO, describing their work as "professional, conscientious and thorough."

A two page letter discussing a related investigation into "Majestic 12" was also delivered.

Schiff will be available to the media Saturday, July 29th, from 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM (Eastern) at 2404 Rayburn MOB in Washington, DC and by telephone: (202) 225-6316.

A copy of the report may be obtained by calling (202) 512-6000 and referencing Document number GAO/NSIAD-95-187.

**Of course he is now deceased, and the numbers are no longer relevant but the info inside is.
www.project1947.com...

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I'm pretty certain the government are aware of ET beings but I doubt very much they have anything captured or crashed remains, do you honestly think a race so advanced would let themselves be caught or would crash a vehicle that must've travelled light years?

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Here is a bit about Dr. Bruce Macabee, and his letter to John Gibbons.

Bruce Maccabee

Bruce Maccabee (May 6, 1942) is an American optical physicist formerly employed by the U.S. Navy, and a leading ufologist.

Maccabee has been an active ufologist since the late 1960s when he joined the National Investigations Committee on Aerial Phenomena (NICAP) and was active in research and investigation for NICAP until its demise in 1980. He became a member of the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) in 1975 and was subsequently appointed to the position of state Director for Maryland, a position he still holds. In 1979 he was instrumental in establishing the Fund for UFO Research (FUFOR) and was the chairman for about 13 years. He presently serves on the National Board of the Fund.

His UFO research and investigations (which, he often stresses, are completely unrelated to his Navy work) have included the Kenneth Arnold sighting (June 24, 1947), the McMinnville, Oregon (Trent) photos of 1950, the Gemini 11 astronaut photos of September, 1966, the Tehran UFO incident of September 1976, the New Zealand sightings of December 1978, the Japan Airlines (JAL1628) sighting of November 1986, the numerous sightings of Gulf Breeze UFO incident, 1987–1988, the "red bubba" sightings, 1990-1992 (including his own sighting in September, 1991), the Mexico City video of August, 1997 (which he deemed a hoax),[6] the Phoenix lights sightings of March 13, 1997, and many others.[7][8][9]

He has also done historical research and was the first to obtain the secret "flying disc file" of the FBI (what he calls "the REAL X-Files"). In addition, he has collected documents from the CIA, the U.S. Air Force, the U.S. Army, and other government agencies.

Maccabee is the author or coauthor of about three dozen technical articles and more than a hundred UFO articles over the last 30 years, including many which appeared in the MUFON UFO Journal and MUFON Symposium proceedings. Among his papers was a reanalysis of the statistics and results of the famed Battelle Memorial Institute Project Blue Book Special Report No. 14, a massive analysis of 3200 Air Force cases through the mid 1950s. (See Identified Flying Objects (IFOs)). Another was a reanalysis of the results of the Condon Committee UFO study from 1969. (Like many others, Maccabee concluded that Edward Condon lied about the results.)

In addition, he has also written or contributed to half a dozen books on the subject of UFOs and appeared on numerous radio and TV shows and documentaries (some given below) as an authority on the subject.

Maccabee is also an accomplished pianist who performed at the 1997 and 1999 MUFON symposia. He lives in Allen County, Ohio.

en.wikipedia.org...

Peace, NRE.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hornby73
I'm pretty certain the government are aware of ET beings but I doubt very much they have anything captured or crashed remains, do you honestly think a race so advanced would let themselves be caught or would crash a vehicle that must've travelled light years?

Of course I do. I certainly don't think every single alien species is perfect.

Why wouldn't they be fallible just like we are? I don't care if they are 1000 years ahead of us ...that doesn't make them gods.

While I do believe Super advanced ET's exist and have extraordinary powers .... I don't see why it's out of the realm of possibility that lesser ET's are running around space/time in their advanced craft causing problems or succumbing to the unknowns of the Universe.

Also.... is it also not possible that they simply "crashed" on purpose?
edit on 15-5-2012 by dplum517 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
S&F on this thread.

I realize that this subject may have been posted previously, but for the time I've played here, never saw it.

Very interesting. I don't have the time to pull back the covers here on ATS.

Thanks, I'll keep an eye on this thread.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Interesting, so a member of the global elite knows there's more to this story, thinks he can use his families power and influence to find out more....

Then he realizes that even that doesnt work. Clinton releases some files, probably to get ol' Rocky off his back, but fails on all fronts to do the simple task the man asked him to do.

Clearly, there are levels of government so secret that the president himself doesn't know the slightest until his first day in office and they hand him a dossier saying, "yes its true. No, you cant go around telling people. If you try, you and your family will be silenced."

Say what you want, the whole UFO business has clearly been around long before we had anything flying in the air, and yet...every culture, every religion, every generation has their own stories to tell.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Just one more piece of the puzzle. No doubt Ms. Clinton is interested in the subject, but does she have the time or inclination to pursue it with the vigor it would require? Time will tell.

The documents are very interesting, too; thank you for posting!

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlonzoTyper
...Clearly, there are levels of government so secret that the president himself doesn't know the slightest until his first day in office and they hand him a dossier saying, "yes its true. No, you cant go around telling people. If you try, you and your family will be silenced...."

I've often wondered if the knowledge of an alien presence, or at lest the admission of those in the know of the reality of UFOs to the president, adds to the "graying" of our presidents over their time in office.

Surely they are under enormous stress that comes with the job, but I wonder how much of the stress has to do with the secrets to which no one but a select few have access?

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
This is a very interesting thread for another reason, and that being that a Rockefelor is so interested in disclosure and hasnt got the power to make it happen.

There are so many threads on this site that basically puts the Rotschilds and the Rockefellors at the tip of life on Earth, pulling all the strings in finance, energy, politics warfare and so on, and its also been said that they are the ones who hold the keys to most of the conspiracy theories around thre world and one of the biggest is UFO's and the scramble for disclosur.

So my point is if a Rockefellor hasnt the power to make this happen then in my mind it isnt a subject that has any legs, the Rockefellors arent as powerful as we all think they are and with that who then are the power players that have the ability to turn down the requests from such a family?

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoRegretsEver
There are very few instances where something comes to light that is so extraordinary, its almost criminal to not take a second look. So below I present the Clinton's and Rockefellers, "Lifting Secrecy on Information About Extraterrestrial Intelligence as Part of the Current Classification Review".

I think that the info will speak for itself, as many have already decided what side they are on with Aliens, E.T, U.F.O's etc,. I am not here to convince but to bring about info that you can research yourself.
Thank you.

Hillary Clinton’s ET book discovered

In August of 1995 the Clintons made a trip to Rockefeller’s JY Ranch near Jackson’s Hole, Wyoming. Many speculate that UFOs and ETs must have been a subject of conversation during the visit. However, there has never been any proof of this, until now.

At this time Hillary Clinton was holding a book when she visited the ranch. For many years people tried to figure out what it was and it has finally been revealed, you can look for yourself.

Here is a photo taken in 1995 with H.C and L.R on his ranch.

A close up of the book.

And what the book is Paul Davies’ Are We Alone? Philosophical Implications of the Discovery of Extraterrestrial Life.

alien-ufo-sightings.com...

A bit about Laurence Rockefeller.

In later life, Rockefeller became interested in UFOs. In 1993, along with his niece, Anne Bartley, the stepdaughter of Winthrop Rockefeller and the then-president of the Rockefeller Family Fund, he established the UFO Disclosure Initiative to the Clinton White House. They asked for all UFO information held by the government, including from the CIA and the US Air Force, to be declassified and released to the public. The first and most important test case where declassification had to apply, according to Rockefeller, was the Roswell UFO incident. In September 1994, the Air Force categorically denied the incident was UFO-related. Rockefeller briefed Clinton on the results of his initiative in 1995. Clinton did produce an Executive Order in late 1994 to declassify numerous documents in the National Archives, but this did not specifically refer to UFO-related files.[3]

He also had an interest, gained via his mother Abby Aldrich Rockefeller, in Buddhism and Asian cultural affairs. He funded the research of Harvard Medical School Professor Dr. John Edward Mack, author of Passport to the Cosmos. He also supported the work of Dr. Steven M. Greer of the Disclosure Project.[4]

en.wikipedia.org...

Here you can find the RI papers (Rockefeller Initiative), and much much more.

Documents obtained from the Office of Science and Technology Policy and the Clinton Presidential Library via the Freedom of Information Act confirming and contemporary with a highly important and little publicized effort by Laurance Rockefeller to convince President Bill Clinton to release all government held documents relating to the UFO phenomena, end the truth embargo and effectively be the "Disclosure President."

www.paradigmresearchgroup.org...

Here are a few things to look forward to if you decide to continue.

www.paradigmresearchgroup.org...

Peace, NRE.

edit on 15-5-2012 by NoRegretsEver because: fixing photo

I find it quite interesting that images get cut off halfway through them alot on this site, and rather convenient that only up to the line dear .... can be seen. WTF. I seriously do not trust this site. Seems censored sometimes.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Am I the only one who wants to know why Clinton and Rockefeller are hanging out?

What do they know?

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Richard Boylan is a fraud. He claims that he is in contact with "persons" from other planets. These "people" have suppossedly given him information about earthquakes and other disasters that are to occur and none of the things "they" predict have come true so far. When they dont he gets a message that the disaster has been averted by our benefactors from outerspace. Its so laughable. So right away we throw out anything that this man has to contribute. The case gets weaker and weaker.
I want so much to believe that we are not alone but nothing so far proves anything to my satisfaction. Give me something I can take to the bank and we'll have something to discuss.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by GodIsPissed

Trading notes on how not to get arrested for perjury.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by multichild

Actually you can see it one of two ways.

Either the Rockefellers are not as big as they claim....

or U.F.O/E.T's is so huge a subject that even a Rockefellers couldn't get it disclosed.

I will give Mr.Rockefeller this, he got much more done then most out there, this is the kind of evidence that can make or break the entire U.F.O community.

Peace, NRE.
edit on 15-5-2012 by NoRegretsEver because: correction

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
People can't even handle solutions to fix the economy, let alone finding out there are other life forms beyond our planet.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   

or U.F.O/E.T's is so huge a subject that even a Rockefellers couldn't get it disclosed.

THIS...

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join