OKC THUNDER Spanks Lakers!!

page: 1
2

log in

join

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   
29 point victory, 119 to 90 OKC!!

Kobe and "world peace" had all they could handle...Nice!!!

THUNDER UP!




posted on May, 14 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by SrWingCommander
29 point victory, 119 to 90 OKC!!

Kobe and "world peace" had all they could handle...Nice!!!

THUNDER UP!


You dont really think people here watch or follow sports do you?

I would like to see a poll of how many ats uers have actually been outside in the last month.

Btw, what is a "Kobe"



posted on May, 14 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   
I watched the game, and was also outside today running... Kobe is Kobe Bryant, one of the best players in nba history.



posted on May, 14 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by SrWingCommander
 


Yeah looks like Lakers have managed to totally blow this game tonight. Let's see if they can overcome this Beat Down from O-Town. Gotta have Faith....



posted on May, 15 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Glad to see the win, and OKC continue to prove they're not just a contender. Might even have a shot at it this year. Roll thunder, boo meta-world peace!

Not the idea of world peace, just, well, ya'll know who I mean:




posted on May, 15 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Oklahoma city is the only team I see with a chance of beating Miami and Lebron "baby bron bron" James.
OkC and Miami are my picks for the final.



posted on May, 15 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   
They cut our service today because we forgot to pay the bill and I couldn't watch the game!!!!
I was checking the score on my phone and I saw the score at half time and thought, it's ok, they'll pick it up in the second half. I guess not.

I'm a Laker fan but I have to say watching this OKC team come together over the last couple years has been awesome. If Lakers don't take it then OKC is who I wanna see win it. Anyone but Celtics, Ledouche or Spurs.



posted on May, 15 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mathoryn
You dont really think people here watch or follow sports do you?

I would like to see a poll of how many ats uers have actually been outside in the last month.

Btw, what is a "Kobe"


I was outside today. I went running. Took the dogs for a walk. I love sports. And a Kobe is either a steak or the Black Mamba. His father actually named him after the steak if I'm not mistaken. Kinda strange but whatever, I can't picture Kobe being named anything else.



posted on May, 15 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   
You know, it's still a little weird having an NBA team in OKC..........not to mention one that is really good.....

2nd



posted on May, 16 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by conspiracy88
 



laker fan reporting in. i think it's funny how much joy people get out of the lakers losing. i guess when your team is on top, people will always love to see you fall. oh well, we'll just sign chris paul and dwight howard next year anyway


then everybody will



posted on May, 17 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hardstepah
reply to post by conspiracy88
 



laker fan reporting in. i think it's funny how much joy people get out of the lakers losing. i guess when your team is on top, people will always love to see you fall. oh well, we'll just sign chris paul and dwight howard next year anyway


then everybody will


CP3 alone would make ya'll unstoppable.

Why am I replying to late to this thread. Well, Thunder rolls through two. Seems we might beat the Lakers and move along.

Also, I don't think it's so much hate for the Lakers as it's nice to see a franchise that fills the arena game in and game out (not saying the Lakers don't, just that the Thunder does as well. We're new, exciting, and a young team. It makes good B-Ball) making an impact in the NBA.

Years ago, people said a team in OKC was a joke. Especially Sonics fans (who hardly supported their team the way OKC does. Admit guys, you couldn't fill a stadium for years.) who blasted on the whole idea.

Now we're not only contenders. We may very well win it this year.

Yes. Roll Thunder!



posted on May, 18 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   
i would have no problem seeing okc win it. i would have no problem seeing any team win as long as it isn't the heat. talk about some cry baby girls that don't have the heart to deserve a title



posted on May, 19 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Let me be honest here- I am an OKC fan-- not a sore loser.. let me just say, was game 3 suspicious to anyone?

I mean.. first look at free throws

28 for OKC.. 42 for LAL who MAYBE missed one at most.

Kobe was 18/18

Then phantom foul calls on James Harden who happened to be the hottest Thunder. I guess tonight will tell if LAL get all the calls again



posted on May, 19 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by ReadyPower
Let me be honest here- I am an OKC fan-- not a sore loser.. let me just say, was game 3 suspicious to anyone?

I mean.. first look at free throws

28 for OKC.. 42 for LAL who MAYBE missed one at most.

Kobe was 18/18

Then phantom foul calls on James Harden who happened to be the hottest Thunder. I guess tonight will tell if LAL get all the calls again


oh please. kobe gets raped when he goes up and gets MAYBE half the calls he deserves. it's going to be a great series and i think the lakers have it figured out. also, it's lame and unfair and BS, but home team usually gets the calls. same thing happened in OKC first 2 games, same with the heat-pacers series and same with the celtics-76ers series.



posted on May, 22 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   
All moot now....


THUNDER!!!!!!

Not sure if we can take the Spur's though.......





new topics
top topics
 
2

log in

join