It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Favorite Alien Quote

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
The title is kinda self explanatory. your favorite alien quote(s). I'll start off with a lil Yoda for obvious reasons:

"A Jedi must have the deepest commitment, the most serious mind. This one a long time have I watched. All his life has he looked away... to the future, to the horizon. Never his mind on where he was. Hmm? What he was doing. Hmph. Adventure. Heh. Excitement. Heh. A Jedi craves not these things."

"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."

Yoda: [points to a cave opening beneath a large tree] That place... is strong with the dark side of the Force. A domain of evil it is. In you must go.
Luke: What's in there?
Yoda: Only what you take with you.

edit on 14-5-2012 by Lasr1oftheJedi because: as always, spelling.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   
"I'm not saying it's aliens, but it's aliens."

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Lasr1oftheJedi

I can relate to this quote after working for a number of years in military R&D weapons programs...

Bladerunner - As Roy Batti is dying on the roof, "I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I've watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die."

or

Dune - Paul during the Bene Geserit rite of passage, the test, "I must not fear. Fear is the mind killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain."

Cheers - Dave
edit on 5/14.2012 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   

"SKREEEEEEEE!!!!"

- Queen alien in Alien 3.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

Those pictures will never get old to me. I laugh every time I see it pop up on a random alien thread.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Worf - "Romulan Ale should be illegal." -Star Trek TNG

Dathon - "Shaka, when the walls fell." -Star Trek TNG

Obi Wan Kenobi - "Sand people are easily startled, but they'll soon be back, and in greater numbers."
-"Your eyes can deceive you. Don't trust them. Stretch out with your feelings."

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Joda:
"You must unlearn what you have learned."

Starman:
"I look like this so you not... little bit jumpy."

Angel in Human form from "The Keep"
"Dont' touch that."

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr
Angel in Human form from "The Keep"
"Dont' touch that."

I was 11 when that movie came out. It stuck with me all these years, and I have tried to find the title but never could. THANK YOU!!!!! I'm going to see if I can buy it on DVD.

Favorite quote: Teal'c: "It would appear this weapon is ineffective!"

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   
"Much to learn you still have"- Yoda.

"Size matters not. Look at me, judge me by my size..do you?
Hmm Hmm? And well you should not, for my ally is the force and a powerfull ally it is"- Yoda.

"In a dark place we find ourselves… and a little more knowledge might light our way."- Yoda

"Only a sith speaks in absolutes"- Obi-Wan Kenobi. (Not alien but awesome quote)

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 02:38 AM
link   
"I see you"

Used many times in Avatar, very short, but quite powerful words really when you think about it!

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by navy_vet_stg3

I was 11 when that movie came out. It stuck with me all these years, and I have tried to find the title but never could. THANK YOU!!!!! I'm going to see if I can buy it on DVD.

Still sticks to the ribs after all these years. After I posted, I went on YouTube and watched it. Haunting Imagery like in Apocalypse Now, and cool accompaniment by Tangerine Dream. Still dig it.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Paul: [shouting out the RV window as Graeme and Clive walk into a gas station] Hey! Reese's Pieces! Thank you!

E.T.: Phone Home!

Close Encounters of the Third Kind: Bom, Bom, Bom, Bom, BOM.....

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
@ intrptr - Netflix has The Keep available for streaming download. There are several "not so legal" DVD rips available to buy online, but it hasn't been officially released on DVD or Blu-Ray. Bummer! I'll stick to Netflix, I suppose. May have to watch a bit today on Youtube from work though...if I get time.

@ Gazrok - Excellent comment on Close Encounters. That's a classic scene when it blows out all the glass. Beautiful!

Another favorite alien quote, from Mars Attacks: "MAK MAK" (or whatever the hell they say)
edit on 15-5-2012 by navy_vet_stg3 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by navy_vet_stg3

Ack! Ack! Ack! - Loved that movie...although a bit leery about yodeling being the death of aliens....

From ID4:

The President: "What do you want us to do?"
Alien: "Die....die!"

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Ok...so, how are men like aliens? Some of them are believed to be intelligent but so far no one's been able to prove it.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 05:49 AM
link   
From "Paul".I love the movie .
Graeme Willy: Are you gonna probe us?
Paul: *Why* does everyone always assume that? What am I doing? Am I harvesting farts? How much can I learn from an ass?

Paul: I didn't do anything to him - he fainted!
Graeme Willy: But you made him faint!
Paul: It's not like I set my phaser to faint!
Graeme Willy: You've got a phaser?

Clive Gollings: Agent Mulder was right!
Paul: Agent Mulder was my idea!

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
"I'm not good in groups. It's difficult to work in a group when you're omnipotent."

Q from Star Trek TNG

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Ford Prefect (Hitchhikers Guide to the Universe )-

1) Don't Panic.
2) Always bring a towel.
3) Time is an illusion. Lunch time especially so.

Trilllian - "Well, we should have somthing that should take your mind off things."
Marvin - "It won't work, I have an exceptionally large mind"
edit on 18-5-2012 by Lasr1oftheJedi because: watching Hitchhikers, duh.

Marvin - "I've been talking to the ship's computer..."
Authur - "And !?"
Marvin - "It hates me."

edit on 18-5-2012 by Lasr1oftheJedi because: capped Trillian's "r". Shift typoes happen. ^.~

edit on 18-5-2012 by Lasr1oftheJedi because: I'll run outta edits before I run outta good Hitchhikers quotes ^.^

new topics

top topics

join