It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof of chemtrail/geo-engineering May 11

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Iwinder

Saying trails are deliberately blocking the sun is irrational.

Prove otherwise.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
reply to post by Human_Alien

This is the first thread I've ever made that welcomes and anxiously waiting to hear from debunkers.

Well, MSM already admitted that chemtrails were caused by jets spraying sulfur into the atmosphere to block out the sun's heat and possibly radiation blasting through the holes in the Ozone along with it.

where did the MSM admit that?

AFAIK if sulphur was sprayed into the atmosphere the actual trails would be invisible so it wouldn't look liek the trails people are saying are chemtrails in the first place.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Well, MSM already admitted that chemtrails were caused by jets spraying sulfur into the atmosphere to block out the sun's heat and possibly radiation blasting through the holes in the Ozone along with it.

Source please.
And since when does the MSM represent reality?

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

When it suits an agenda or belief.

Otherwise it's the devils work!!

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Out where i live, even in a small rural town of 5000, when i leave for work in the morning, there are chemstrails they have been spraying all night.

It's like we're being...terraformed

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

On off contrails in the middle of nowhere:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

What's your point? Because it's out in the middle of nowhere?.....that that can only mean it's not nefarious?
I do believe the first atom bomb was dropped in the middle of nowhere too, no?

Why don't you forget about WHY they're doing what they're doing and figure out WHAT they're doing first?!

I don't know WHY they were (seemingly) blocking out the Sun that day in London. I equally don't know why your lone plane was dispensing intermittent vapor trails out in the middle of nowhere either.

Some of you are putting this hug Clydesdale horse in front of this puny little cart.
Stop!
Because it does NOT eradicate this from existence. It's just your attempt to make chemtrail believers appear unsure (due to the unknown "why's") therefore.....hoping to make us look less credible to the overall reality of it.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by Iwinder

Saying trails are deliberately blocking the sun is irrational.

Prove otherwise.

Fine and dandy, just don't speak down to people with this higher than thou attitude when that is all you are packing.
People are not stupid and you seem to think most here at ATS are stupid.
This is not the case and you know it.
Regards, Iwinder

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

Source please.

Hell if i remember the source it was last summer, i just barely even remembered reading the article, which i think was right around when some glacier in anarctica melted and the water looked like blood from all the microbes making contact with air that had been frozen for millenia.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   
If you took every jet ever made and flew them 24x7 you could not block the sun. Those that believe this have never left the ground. This is the worst conspiricy theory ever written. Mind control using exhaust fumes from cars would be more believeable. (not a bad idea)

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Source please.

YOU and Chad....whip out pages and links and threads and sites to discredit Scott Stevens and YET.....MSM doesn't present reality!

So what is reality? And who is there to validate reality?

Answer:
No one.

It all comes down to your OWN truth. We're all living on different time lines it seems.

And when there's a disagreement (like BigFoot or Moon landing) it really comes down to what you want to believe because besides witnessing these events ourselves?...we're dependent on other things to authenticate them for us.

And what's good for me (as far an authentication) might not be for others.
So that's where the truth becomes an individual choice and selection.

There is nothing in this entire world or life that can be proven beyond a shadow of a doubt. Not death, not temperature, not gravity, not tangible objects, not color.....not nothin'. There is nothing that is really real. It's all subjective.

I didn't mean to get all new-age on ya but....that is the truth.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I have to agree with you. To me it seems obvious that something is being sprayed but getting beyond the debate that something is being sprayed (regardless of the reasons) seems to be problematic. People just wont accept it.
You believe its geo-engineering, I believe it's toxins used mainly to pollute organic growth conditions and even a little social experimentation/engineering with the herd. The rabbit hole goes deeper and deeper and without someone blowing the whistle and telling the real story you and I (and anyone else who can see the elephant) will be dismissed as paranoid. To me, it seems like a massive operation and with time the answers will come because it's too big to keep a secret. I guarantee you someone somewhere has a plan to blow this thing wide open. Be patient!

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by MissingRonnieR
If you took every jet ever made and flew them 24x7 you could not block the sun. Those that believe this have never left the ground. This is the worst conspiricy theory ever written. Mind control using exhaust fumes from cars would be more believeable. (not a bad idea)

Seeing 70% of this planet is water, I do believe your very novice theory can be put to the test and debunked very easily.

Besides, you think we are privy to know what type of arsenal the military has? They have crafts capable of the unthinkable.

So although I know you just threw out this analogy without really thinking about it...I would reconsider what you're imagining.

Do you know the entire population of this planet can fit inside of Texas? With elbow room too to boot?

Don't underestimate how small things really are! Or how incapable our 'government' really is.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   

It all comes down to your OWN truth.

Solipism has it's advantages if you don't like the opinions of others or facts but it won't get you very far.

edit on 5/15/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Seeing 70% of this planet is water

Nope.

The total mass of the hydrosphere is about 1,400,000,000,000,000,000 metric tons (1.5×1018 short tons) or 1.4×1021 kg, which is about 0.023 percent of the Earth's total mass.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by robbo961
I have to agree with you. To me it seems obvious that something is being sprayed but getting beyond the debate that something is being sprayed (regardless of the reasons) seems to be problematic. People just wont accept it.
You believe its geo-engineering, I believe it's toxins used mainly to pollute organic growth conditions and even a little social experimentation/engineering with the herd. The rabbit hole goes deeper and deeper and without someone blowing the whistle and telling the real story you and I (and anyone else who can see the elephant) will be dismissed as paranoid. To me, it seems like a massive operation and with time the answers will come because it's too big to keep a secret. I guarantee you someone somewhere has a plan to blow this thing wide open. Be patient!

Just like the simplest cell phone these days, these multi-billion dollar aerosol operations (yes, I am only guessing at the cost) has many different applications, functions and purposes.

Just like payloads. They don't send up rockets for one purpose. They want to get as much bang for the buck as possible. So when they're sending up supplies for the ISS crew?.....don't be too surprise to learn they're sending up a spy satellite too!

edit on 15-5-2012 by Human_Alien because: grammar

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   

It all comes down to your OWN truth.

Solipism has it's advantages if you don't like the opinions of others or facts but it won't get you very far.

edit on 5/15/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

We're all individuals living in group settings (society) where we've come to depend on others for validation.
Science is nothing but theories and governments lie.

At the end of the day, we're left with ourselves. Period. We're born alone. We die alone. Therefore, why should our life in between not be the same?

Because we are slaves who have grown reliant and accustom for others to tell us what to do and why things are like they are.

I no longer trust who I once depended on.
I am an individual with my own opinions and senses.

I don't have that herd mentality where the majority rules what is right/correct!

That's what I mean.
So if you want to use fancy words and terminology, fine!

I trust myself way before I trust others to know what's right.
edit on 15-5-2012 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   

reply to post by Phage

Seeing 70% of this planet is water

Nope.

The total mass of the hydrosphere is about 1,400,000,000,000,000,000 metric tons (1.5×1018 short tons) or 1.4×1021 kg, which is about 0.023 percent of the Earth's total mass.

en.wikipedia.org...

See? Here we go with our own individual truths again.
You can find whatever you want to fit your dogma and I can do the same.

It's all an illusion anyway!

About 70 percent of the Earth's surface is water-covered,

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

Originally posted by Human_Alien
But what we DO know is....these planes were deliberately turning on/off their vapor trail ...

And how do we "know" this?

Because you say so? where are the switches? where are the pilots who do it?

Elsewhere you ask what proof someone had that he even looked at the sky that day - well I have some even more basic questions -

What evidence (let alone "proof") do you have that these trails are "chemtrails" at all in the first place??

What are they composed of? what chemicals are in them? how did you find out whatever your answers are to those questions?

edit on 15-5-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

They are there as plain as day. The video shows the streaks across the sky. Do you not see them in the vid provided? what do you think they are? contrails? do they look like normal contrails to you? why do you think they look like normal contrails? What evidence do you have that they are normal contrails?

They are mainly composed of aluminum oxide (powdered aluminum) and barium. Some inquisitive people have anaylised soil samples before and after chemtrailing. I found these answers out by doing some research. Aluminum oxide is a neurotoxin. It collects in the brain over time and our system is unable to flush it out naturally like it does other toxins.

The USA government have recently stated that the 'contrails' are the result of geo-engineering. Put there to reflect
some of the sun's heat back out into space to delay global warming (I aint buying that myself)

Having said this I doubt you will go away and research this for yourself. First you have to accept that something is being sprayed. then you can go on to finding out what it is and why.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by AwakeinNM

You refuse to acknowledge any evidence that is presented and you and your ilk just plug your ears and say "I can't hear you therefore it's not true" and then demand more evidence.

If you are wittingly or most likely unwittingly, trying to defend huge swaths of sky covered by this stuff, then you are the problem. If you choose to see the world through rose colored glasses that's your choice. But the fact of the matter is that these are not "con-trails" and you know it.

So deny it all you want and report me to the mods again if you want to you bunch of whinny narcs.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Science is nothing but theories and governments lies.

Really? You are sitting in front of and using just a small part of the fruit of those theories and lies right now.

Therefore, why should our life in between not be the same?

If we are all left with only ourselves, why are you bothering us with your opinions?

Because we are slaves who have grown reliant and accustom for others to tell us what to do and why things are like they are.

Not I. I don't like it when people expect me to believe something because they say so.

I no longer trust who I once depended on.
I am an individual with my own opinions and senses.

I trust no one without reason.
I question my and test my own opinions and senses on an ongoing basis.

I don't have that herd mentality where the majority rules what is right/correct!

You mean like the herd which insists that "chemtrails" are intentionally dispersed?

I trust myself way before I trust others to know what's right.

If you're talking about what's "right", that's fine. But I know there are others who know more about some things than I do. I try to find those people when I want to learn something rather than depending on what I "think".

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join