It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof of chemtrail/geo-engineering May 11

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
But what we DO know is....these planes were deliberately turning on/off their vapor trail ...

And how do we "know" this?

Because you say so? where are the switches? where are the pilots who do it?

Elsewhere you ask what proof someone had that he even looked at the sky that day - well I have some even more basic questions -

What evidence (let alone "proof") do you have that these trails are "chemtrails" at all in the first place??

What are they composed of? what chemicals are in them? how did you find out whatever your answers are to those questions?

edit on 15-5-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enemyc0mbatant
reply to post by RealSpoke

Again... Answer this only if you are over the age of 30... Do you remember seeing patterns in the sky when you were a child? I sure don't... I also grew up near an airport... Detroit metro.

I do.

I am 52, and was raised in Christchurch, New Zealand.

As a kid on New Brighton beach I recall when B737's were introduced to New Zealand in 1968 - flights from Wellington to Dunedin would sometimes leave long contrails that would still be there when the plane flew the reverse route an hour later. The trails would expand all day.

then in 1976 I started work on those same 737's as a mechanic for New Zealand National Airways Corporation (NAC) at their Christchurch maintenance base. In 1978 NAC was merged with Air New Zealand which flew international routes, and NAC became "Air New Zealand (domestic)"

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Infi8nity

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by Infi8nity

How could contrails witch are water vapor form infront of the sun (hottest spot in the atmosphere) and not form any where else?

Contrails are not water vapor. Water vapor is invisible.
You've never seen a cloud in front of the Sun? Do you think that cloud was "in front of the Sun" for everybody, everywhere?

Clouds are not FROZEN water vapor contrails are.

cirrus clouds are frozen water.

I would like to hear you view on why the "contrails" seem to have spread out to make a gigantic blob?

as a very "rule of thumb" explaination, water in a very cold atmosphere will not actually form particles without nucleus - so by introducing particles of soot, etc a jet engine can start the process.

also the water generated by burning hydrocarbons can greatly raise the local humidity - exceeding the dew point - which will cause the water to condense out, and it will almsot instantly freeze, thus providing more nuclei for even more ice.

Obviously for this to happen it requires suitable existing atmospheric conditions in terms of humidity and temperature.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

It's quite simple, you place them where the jet stream can take them farther and farther across the globe, and place them in warmer areas of the earth where more sun is hitting. Also there aren't enough planes involved in contracts to cover the entire world so they target areas strategically, and not to mention they use the "screen" that they make to bounce HAARP rays off of. Although I'm pretty sure HAARP hasn't been active for a little while.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Explain this.

And this. Notice when the chemtrails turn off you can see a contrail but it is much more transluscent.

And perhaps this.

:O

There are loads on youtube this was just a taste.

edit: just found this, although he didn't speak about barrium and strontium he spoke of silver iodide. the pilot admits they are engaged in weather modification of various kinds. skip ahead to about 4:00.

edit on 5/15/2012 by smarterthanyou because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by smarterthanyou

. Also there aren't enough planes involved in contracts to cover the entire world so they target areas strategically, and not to mention they use the "screen" that they make to bounce HAARP rays off of.

Well now is their any evidence what so ever that can back up those comments of yours?

Who is this plane company doing the spraying ?

HAARP,,,,Really

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by flyswatter

Weathermen to prove or disprove this? No thanks.

Wow.

That's like having a pilot and/or the makers of the chemicals themselves testify that this is real and you still would say: "No thanks"...

If a professional meteorologist doesn't do it for you yet your lying eyes do then....good luck.
Thanks for sharing though

I think you missed what I was trying to say.

Based solely on their qualification as a meteorologist, they are no more capable than you are of determining what is in the trails behind the plane. They cant sit there and say what is in the trails, who is doing it, what the purpose is for, etc ... any more than Joe Schmoe can.

What they CAN do is speak about the atmospheric conditions and tell us whether or not the conditions are appropriate for contrails to form. This is not proof in itself, although it can absolutely be used as supporting evidence an argument that a pro-chemtrailer might bring to the table.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

its usually commercial and cargo airlines that make some deal with DoD/EPA/Science Department or whoever is in charge of the programs and they install it in their planes. There are also pilots that are individually contracted.

Google search of PDF documents

A decent website with some good information
The "patents" link on the top is good, and the documents link has some good stuff as well.
Also the documentary "What in the World Are They Spraying?" has alot of soil/water tests where levels of Aluminum, Barium, and Strontium are way above their natural levels in areas of high spraying.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

But what we DO know is....these planes were deliberately turning on/off their vapor trail ...

I will do your research just this one time. There is plenty of evidence if you seek....showing the turning on and off of said-trails. Some videos from above the planes too.

You see, there's no longer denying this phenomenon is taking place. The next step is to figure out what they're doing and why they're not making it public.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h

Who is this plane company doing the spraying ?

Looks like Evergreen is at least one of the culprits.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

That fleet of evergreen super tankers is 1 aircraft......and it drops it's load from the fuselage, not from the engines as chemtrails seem to come from - so can you expand on how you think it is responsible for all the chemtrails?

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by AwakeinNM
Gullible morons. Those are CONTRAILS.

Enough with this crap already, okay? You're the same people who swore that RODS were some kind of conspiracy.

It's so ironic that those who have no issue or qualm with this phenomenon are ALWAYS the ones flinging disparaging remarks and insulting names.
What makes you so angry? Because your truth isn't the truth of others? Say?.....you think your ego is inflated enough for ya? Don't fly away like a helium balloon now......

You can't prove that these CONTRAILS are "chemtrails" whatsoever. It's not that my truth isn't the truth of others, it's that your truth isn't the truth at all. This "phenomenon" has been around since motorized aviation.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

I will do your research just this one time. There is plenty of evidence if you seek....showing the turning on and off of said-trails. Some videos from above the planes too.

There are plenty of videos of trails starting and stopping sure - so how is it you conclude that they are being turned on and off?

You see, there's no longer denying this phenomenon is taking place. The next step is to figure out what they're doing and why they're not making it public.

contrails have been known for 70 years and more - AFAIK no-one has ever denied they exist.

Similarly no-one has ever actually managed to provide any verifiable evidence that chemtrails exist at all - not one sample of a chemtrail, EVER. Not one sample of fuel showing it doctored in some way. Not one example of anything untoward being loaded on an aircraft.

So as far as I am concerned there is no case to answer "why" until you can actualy show that "it" is happening in het firstpalce with evidence beyond your say so and that of other people who consistently refuse to gather verifiable evidence.

Indeed when I suggested how such evidence might be gathered I was labeled as spreading "BS" within the last few days by a chemtrail believer - there seems to be an active programme to deliberately avoid any gathering of verifiable evidence, and censor or shout down any suggestion that it be done

Why is that??

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Wow, you are using that video as reference? Did you know that atmospheric conditions actually differ from one altitude to the next? Did you know they can differ greatly from two very close proximities?

What you are seeing here is most likely a plane flying at the level of an inversion layer, which is much more uneven than the plane's flight path. "Sprays" are not being "turned off" or "turned on", the plane is passing through air that is causing CONTRAILS for a bit, then the plane crosses into a warmer/drier air mass that will not produce CONTRAILS. The passengers are also likely experiencing some bumpiness as a result.

But hey, Don't thank science - believe what you want.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   

On off contrails in the middle of nowhere:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   

This is the first thread I've ever made that welcomes and anxiously waiting to hear from debunkers.

Well, MSM already admitted that chemtrails were caused by jets spraying sulfur into the atmosphere to block out the sun's heat and possibly radiation blasting through the holes in the Ozone along with it. That is if you can really believe anything MSM actually says without rolling your eyes thinking "whatever".

So apparently there's some reason theyre doing it tied into "global warming" but the papers from astronomers i have read, they say that global warming is wrong, it's not the planet that's getting hotter it's the sun.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by dplum517

So...

Instead of rational deduction of why, people resort to irrational conclusion jumping?

You see, the majority of those who claim chemtrails block the sun tend to insinuate that "they" are trying to hide something on or near the sun.

Hopefully you realise the absurdity of such a claim...?

edit on 15/5/12 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

people resort to irrational conclusion jumping? says who?
You state this with authority which you don't have.
Regards, Iwinder

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by tbonethedstroyer
Phage and the Gaul are out-rite nit-wits.

They show up on EVERY chemtrail thread professing how they are so smart and the rest of us are having our eyes lie to us. . .

Look guys, the fact that you waste so much energy to disprove something, that for you is so very obvious, is very telling of the types of people you are.

Trash.

I think you should put your money where your mouth is and PROVE "chemtrails" exist. There is no proof that they are anything but CONTRAILS. The burden is on YOU, buddy.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by smarterthanyou
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Explain this.

Aerodynamic contrails and tanker-enemy's stupidity and/or cupidity.

the "nozzles" are the standard flap hinge fairings fitted to DC-10/KC-10/MD-11 aircraft

here's a shot from a walk around guide to the MD-11

www.md-11.org...

Can you spot the tanks??

Here's another hint:

www.md-11.org...

Have you found them yet????

www.md-11.org...

How about here??

www.md-11.org...

And this. Notice when the chemtrails turn off you can see a contrail but it is much more transluscent.

I see trails from engines that look exactly like contrails, with different desities of the contrail at different times.

How can you tell that they are anything other than normal contrails?

And perhaps this.

A question to a congressman about Weather modification - and so what?? clouod seeding is done at low altitude and when there are clouds to be seded - not clear skies and from high altitude airliners.

Look like contrails from a holding patern to me - what is it about them that makes you think they are not contrails?

:O

Ditto

There are loads on youtube this was just a taste.

Yes there are lots of YT vids that say they show chemtrails - but AFAIK not a single one of them shows the actual chemical composition of a single trail. And in almost every case that I have seen the trails shown look exactly like what I expect contrails to look like.

In a few cases people identify insect spraying or cloud seeding or other chemical sprays (agricultural, oil dispersant, etc) as chemtrails but those invariably fail to met the general idea that chemtrails are supposed to be secret and be done from airlienrs at high altitude.

edit: just found this, although he didn't speak about barrium and strontium he spoke of silver iodide. the pilot admits they are engaged in weather modification of various kinds. skip ahead to about 4:00.

Yes - cloud seeding - not secret, not done by airliners, not done at high altitude, not done in clear skies, does not leave white trails.

Many people try to link cloud seeding to chemtrails, as you have done. as far as I can see this is because they (and you) do not actually understand what cloud seeding is, and have no actual evidence for the putative chemtrails that are supposedly secret, done for some nefarious and unknown purpose, done at high altitude, done from airliners and which invariably look exactly like contrails.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join