It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof of chemtrail/geo-engineering May 11

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Hello
Yes, chemtrails exist
I can see them almost every day
They spray and spray and spray..
during morning mostly in front of sun
Then they stop around noon
Then spray during whole day
Then specially at sunset
.. Spraying when there is no any cloud in the sky
Spraying when is clouds in the sky
During and after rain fall i did not see them sprayin, cant tell.
There is days when they notspraying.
Im from croatia, and this sheyt is happening in last 5 years far as i remember.
All i can tell about this issue: i doubt chemtrails are good.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
I obviously touched a nerve with Scott Stevens

He is a PROFESSIONAL meteorologist ladies and gentlemen.
Google him. Here, I'll do it for you: Google
You can't work as a weatherman on television if you're not a meteorologist. Don't let these people confuse you boys and girls! It's all part of the distraction.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Originally posted by flyswatter
If someone here could post just one bit of definitive proof of those being "chemtrails" and not contrails, I would eat my words. Literally - I'd print this thread and eat the paper, piece by piece. I dont really need that much more fiber in my diet, but I really have no worry, simply because this proof cannot be provided.

OP, do me a favor. Get us some proof. Any proof. If what you are saying is the truth, then the proof will be available, right? Show me the results of air sample tests, or verified pictures of the spraying mechanisms on planes, or a video of a pilot that can prove that he's been spraying. Something. Anything. Just one thing. Please. I beg.

I realize that I will come away from this request empty handed, but I have to at least give it a try.

But the proof we provide (whistle blowers, pilots, weatherman, government documents/proposals, scientists, geological testing, videos and photos) are never good enough.

The type of 'proof' I believe you're requesting is, someone of clout to make an announcement and acknowledge this phenomenon.
Much like we're all waiting for someone of clout on the UFO disclosure.
Or someone to FINALLY tell us our REAL history.

Here's the lesson: We're truly on our own. We need to stop looking to others for validation. That's where we stay locked in this prison. We know they lie. We know they have an agenda that has nothing to do with us so.....I think we've learned our lesson.

So if that's what you're waiting for (someone like an Obama or Queen or Pope or Wall Street Journal to say-so) well....I'll see ya on the flip-side and we can continue this conversation from up there!.

Weathermen to prove or disprove this? No thanks. What are they going to tell us, other than atmospheric conditions in a current location, at a current time? That cant prove or disprove a chemtrail.

Government documents and proposals ... are you talking about research papers about what geoengineering can do to help or hurt the environment? Or about the patents? Neither of those prove that those contrails are in fact chemtrails.

Geological testing? Of what, soil samples? Says nothing about chemtrails. People scream "it shows aluminum in the soil, and that is proof!" but those people fail to realize that aluminum is abundant in the soil.

Get some pictures of the gear in use. Hell, get pictures of the gear on the ground. Get tests of the stuff that is being sprayed - either in the tanks, or even from air samples behind these planes, shortly after a "spray".

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

You seem to have missed this post:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Stevens lied and was fired.

You can't work as a weatherman on television if you're not a meteorologist.

Really?

Although many people assume that meteorologists and TV weather anchors are two sides of the same coin, this is not necessarily true. Both occupations involve reporting on and predicting weather patterns, but a meteorologist is a scientist with a degree related to atmospheric science or meteorology; weather anchors do not necessarily require this level of education to do their jobs.

curiosity.discovery.com...

edit on 5/15/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by AndyMayhew

Originally posted by sealing
You don't have to block the sun from the world.
Your best bet is to block it from metropolitan areas.

Why?

Block the sun from 0.001% of the planet and it does what? Except make ignorant people believe in bizarre conspiracies?

Maybe because blocking the entire planet would be too obvious?

Why do some people jump over to questions that don't have any answers right now?

That's like saying: Aliens space crafts cannot exist because we don't know how they do it!
It's the same illogical approach.

Take it for what it's worth instead of trying to figure out the mechanics (or in this instance, purpose) of it.

Something is going on with these planes. In fact, there are close up videos (or maybe they were photos) where the exhaust is coming out from the BACK of the plane and not the engines.
I'll try to find it although it wouldn't do people like you any good.

You're convinced nothing is happening.
We're convinced something is.

We're locked in a stalemate situation and still it's your side coming out with the disparaging comments. Amazing!

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

You seem to have missed this post:
Stevens lied and was fired.

You can't work as a weatherman on television if you're not a meteorologist.

Really?

Although many people assume that meteorologists and TV weather anchors are two sides of the same coin, this is not necessarily true. Both occupations involve reporting on and predicting weather patterns, but a meteorologist is a scientist with a degree related to atmospheric science or meteorology; weather anchors do not necessarily require this level of education to do their jobs.

curiosity.discovery.com...

edit on 5/15/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

Nah. I'll pass. But thanks anyway.
That's like showing me a Billy Meier's thread to 'prove' he's a liar.

I'll believe my truths. You hang on to yours! But thanks.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Yet they just so happen to be sewing a quilt in the sky... Pattern anyone? It's chemtrails... Got to be. I feel sorry for the ones that deny what they see... Ask yourself... Mr I solve it all with science hot air cold air whatever... Did you see this crap when you were a child?

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by flyswatter

Weathermen to prove or disprove this? No thanks.

Wow.

That's like having a pilot and/or the makers of the chemicals themselves testify that this is real and you still would say: "No thanks"...

If a professional meteorologist doesn't do it for you yet your lying eyes do then....good luck.
Thanks for sharing though

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Enemyc0mbatant

You do realize airplanes fly in invisible roads in the sky right? That's why it is in a checker pattern, like roads on the street.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Nah. I'll pass. But thanks anyway.
That's like showing me a Billy Meier's thread to 'prove' he's a liar.

I'll believe my truths. You hang on to yours! But thanks.

Unbelievable.

You pretend to be impartial and open.

But you're not.

Even when Stevens himself says he didn't complete his degree, you still deny the truth.

:shk:

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

From USATODAY:

snip-

Meteorologist Scott Stevens, a nine-year veteran of KPVI-TV in Pocatello, said he was struggling to forecast weather patterns starting in 1998 when he discovered the theory on the Internet.............
Stevens, who is among several people to offer alternative and generally discounted theories for the storm that flooded New Orleans, says a little-known oversight in physical laws makes it possible to create and control storms — especially if you're armed with the Cold War-era weapon said to have been made by the Russians in 1976. Stevens became convinced of the existence of the Russian device when he observed an unusual Montana cold front in 2004.

www.usatoday.com...

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

Again... Answer this only if you are over the age of 30... Do you remember seeing patterns in the sky when you were a child? I sure don't... I also grew up near an airport... Detroit metro.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   

In a statement read during Tuesday's 6 p.m. broadcast, David Lynch, vice president and general manager, said WRGB ``hired Scott Stevens to be chief meteor-ologist based on faulty information provided by Scott'' and his agency. WRGB subsequently learned that ``Scott has never completed the necessary academic course of studies that would lead him to the official title of meteorologist,'' according to the statement read by anchorwoman JoAnne Purtan.

alb.merlinone.net...

He was a TV weatherman, not a meteorologist.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

I never said I was impartial and open to chemtrail (or 9-11 or alien visitation) discussions.
I wanted someone to prove those 50+ plane trails that were on the video were regular passenger planes hung up in some very localized weird-arse weather system over London.

Disproving or proving other people have credentials or not means NOTHING to me. So what?
Scott Stevens believes what millions of other people believe. That's good enough for me. So....so what if you're right? So what if you can show us beyond the shadow of a doubt that he's a fake and phony (see: POTUS) does that mean the topic disappears??

Pffft!

I provided a link to Scott Stevens to the "amateur" meteorologist member who gave his opinion earlier on. So I counter-offered with Mr Stevens opinion.
Period.
End of that discussion. Mr Steven is irrelevant to the entirety of the subject.

The burden of proof is no longer required on either side as far as I'm concerned.
I believe with every fiber of my being, there is something going on with these planes.
It kinda stops there.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

This looks like an obvious, orchestrated and deliberate operation to block out the Sun. Please prove me wrong.

Easy.

I and many others all over the world didn't have contrails blocking the sun on the 11th.

In other words...What would the point of bocking the sun at place A but not at place B?

Let me field this a little more pragmatically.

Scenario 1)
Perhaps they were doing some covert experiment in England wanted to find out how this 'experiment' fared when the Sun was blocked out. Maybe England is in a race to hold some patent?

Scenario 1A)
Perhaps they are experimenting with different alloys and chemicals to block the Sun and were simply testing them that day?

Scenario 1B)
Perhaps Monsanto was in England and was modifying seeds and wanted to see if they germinated with less sunlight?

Scenario 1C)
Maybe they were messing with the fields where crop circles show up?

Scenario 1D)
Maybe they were testing some airborne germ that works in conjunction with the Sun?

Scenario 2)
Could be the Queen just felt the Sun was too hot that day and ordered less of it.

Scenario 3)
You are paranoid.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
reply to post by Enemyc0mbatant

You do realize airplanes fly in invisible roads in the sky right? That's why it is in a checker pattern, like roads on the street.

We did not know that!!!!

Case solved.
Class dismissed!

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Please explain to us what this could possibly be other than what it looks like.

What it looks like? Seriously? You are lost in a world of conspiracy just like the person that made the video. Remember that you can't even work out perspective yourself. Remember the claims that you made a few months ago with aircraft shooting straight up from the Atlantic?

And I just love these planes that appear to be launched from the middle of the Atlantic that shoot straight up, leaving a thick persistent 'con' trail as far as the eye can see, which lasts for hours and covers the entire county if not, east coast of Florida.

You didn't answer my question back then so I'm not really expecting a lucid answer now. Are you still seeing planes that 'shoot up'?

edit on 15-5-2012 by tommyjo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

This video paints a very good picture I believe...

Clearly defined corridors and routes can be seen.

HA: Florida is ridiculously busy!

How do all those chemtrail planes get any movement when there's a thousand planes around them?

edit on 15/5/12 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I have found a way that could prove one way or another that chemtrails exist. Would that be something that any chemtrail believer maybe interested in. This is a legit company that has the ability to sample contrails or chemtrails depending on how you see them. Take a look at this.....

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   

I wanted someone to prove those 50+ plane trails that were on the video were regular passenger planes hung up in some very localized weird-arse weather system over London.

Perhaps this will help then?

Check out the trans-Atlantic flights flying over London on their way to the rest of Europe.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join