It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof of chemtrail/geo-engineering May 11

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by yorkshirelad

FYI all the conspirators have to breathe the same air they are supposedly contaminating.

but only those in the know have the antidote

duh

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Originally posted by AaronWilson
reply to post by Phage

Clear this up for me Sage.

When the cold air is above the warm air situated closer to Earth, that is the appropriate mix for contrail formation to look like wispy clouds after the contrail disperses?

An average contrail forms at above 25,000 feet.
So I would think it's safe to assume the air up there is a lot colder than the surface air. So temperature is not the point.

I believe the argument from contrail advocates is: it's the relative humidity that helps create these conditions. However.....it's what is IN the 'fuel' mixture that determines how long their lingering effects will be and/or turns them into artificial clouds which hazes out towns, cities, counties and maybe even small countries.
Isn't that right naysayers for chemtrails?

i keep asking them how a chemtrail seems to violate the 3rd law of thermodynamics
while contrails don't?

still waiting...

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by Infi8nity

How could contrails witch are water vapor form infront of the sun (hottest spot in the atmosphere) and not form any where else?

Do you think that cloud was "in front of the Sun" for everybody, everywhere?

Why are you going there Phage? How can anyone answer that? It's rhetorical at best.

Agent Orange wasn't for everybody everywhere either (not saying this is germ-warfare) but they DO spray specific things for specific purposes over specific spots. But unless you're the commander in charge whose giving the orders, it's all speculative anyway.

Maybe they were conducting a test????
Maybe London has more at risk for some reason...with a hot Sun in May?

England is shrouded with mysteries (crop circles, Stonehenge etc) so who knows why this was performed in one specific area. It doesn't matter anyway.
I don't think they can haze out the sky from pole to pole and across the equator just yet anyway!

So please Phage, that point is moot because it doesn't absolve the actions in this video.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Its right in front of the sun. If you do not see what they are doing you are stupid. If you deny it on this form you are probably a disinfo agent. Its obvias they are trying to block heat from the sun, they do it all the time in Texas. Clear sky every where else and in the hottest spot,(infront of the sun) chemtrails are sprayed.

Uhh half the planet is in front of the sun at any given moment, and the hottest places are in and around the equator.

How could contrails witch are water vapor form infront of the sun (hottest spot in the atmosphere) and not form any where else?

And you call people stupid??

And HA wonders why I'm rude??

Ok, I'll try to be nice...

Clouds. They are made up of water droplets and also ice crystals, right?

And they can form during the day, in front of the sun don't they?

So can you see why your statement is ridiculously wrong?

Just in case you're still not sure try this LINK

I dont say things like this much but..... Seriously if your not a disinfo agent and you do not see it then you probably BLEEP BLEEP BLEEP (ats guide line censor)

It's understandable you think this way, going on your efforts above...but it's all good because I don't say this much but....

You've just put the chemtrail argument back about 15 years with one single post I reckon.

Stirling effort!

edit on 15/5/12 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

I've been looking forward to this day (with trepidations) but Chad m' arch rival?.....I wholeheartedly agree with you!!!

And...I REALLY appreciate your decent and non-masticating reply and approach to Infi8nity
cause not everybody understands everything.

I do believe in miracles. I do I do I do believe..................

edit on 15-5-2012 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Uncinus

It's just some clouds and contrails. On May 11th 2012, South East of UK.
lance-modis.eosdis.nasa.gov...

Thank you very much for your effort
however showing us clouds over England isn't proof that these are contrails. You see, contrails and non-contrails seem to co-exists just fine with clouds.
So this has nothing to do with the absence or presence of clouds.
In fact, the YT'er even points out the clouds in the background so there's no epiphany there.

Edit to add: how can you remotely be able to point out a specific cloud formation and correspond it to satellite imagery?

You either think you're the best oil snake-salesmen here or....you have a program (not to mention insight) that I'm unaware of
edit on 15-5-2012 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Gullible morons. Those are CONTRAILS.

Enough with this crap already, okay? You're the same people who swore that RODS were some kind of conspiracy.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

Some how I saw that as Swamp Dog and Sun Gas that I liked much better!

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by AwakeinNM
Gullible morons. Those are CONTRAILS.

Enough with this crap already, okay? You're the same people who swore that RODS were some kind of conspiracy.

It's so ironic that those who have no issue or qualm with this phenomenon are ALWAYS the ones flinging disparaging remarks and insulting names.
What makes you so angry? Because your truth isn't the truth of others? Say?.....you think your ego is inflated enough for ya? Don't fly away like a helium balloon now......

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

I'm not going to say I know anything more on the subject than the average lay-person.
I have, in my relatively few years meandering around on this planet, noticed that the folks who deem themselves charged with making decisions on our behalf rarely find it useful or necessary to keep everyone in the loop.
I saw a vid on youtube one time (ha! I already sound like a seasoned poster!) that had 'secret footage of an interview with a pilot admitting chemtrails exist'
The company name came up. I googled them. Here's the link to the company website:

weathermodification.com...

So, chemtrails? Is there a debate? I dunno. I know there's a lot more toxins around me than would be there if we all acted on the precautionary principle, but I'm not going to let it keep me from enjoying the (rare) sunshine I have outside today. I generally don't have enough faith in whomever appears to be calling the shots to be any more intellectually gifted than any of the rest of us or capable of massive organizational efforts aimed to foil the rest of our attempted happy existence.

It's all about perspective, right?

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

It's so ironic that those who have no issue or qualm with this phenomenon are ALWAYS the ones flinging disparaging remarks and insulting names.

Always? Have I been casting such remarks?

And I suppose you don't consider calling someone a disinfo agent, a sheep, or a shill is meant to be disparaging or insulting.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by notalurker

They do cloud seeding.

Look at their aircraft.

And here's a video about it and how it's done:

video.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Maybe I'm just too much of a noob to know any better but where's the line between spraying chemicals into clouds or into the sky to form clouds and "chemtrails"? What are the theoretical chemicals in chemtrails? I'm not trying to sound dismissive...tone and 2D letters aren't packaged well

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
This looks like an obvious, orchestrated and deliberate operation to block out the Sun.
Please prove me wrong.

As an amateur meteorologist it looks like the expected consequences of some of the thousands of commercial airliners that fly over Britain every day, given the prevailing atmospheric conditions at the time.

I fail to see how it can be evidence of either chemtrails or geoengineering (especially the latter)????

Do you have any reason as to why TPTB or whoever were trying to block out the sun over your very very very small corner of the planet on this particular day, using techniques which frankly are not very effective. Stratocumulus blocks the sun better than cirrus every time!

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Cloud seeding does not form clouds.

Cloud seeding is done either by ground based units or small aircraft in super cooled clouds.

Neither of which have anything to do with high altitude jets leaving trails in the sky.

As for the chemicals? If you're concerned about the chemicals in cloud seeding, then you should be concerned with all the chemicals coming from cars, trucks, buses, trains, factories, mines etc etc, you know all the ground based sources that you breathe in daily already.

edit on 15/5/12 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   

I have often stared at the sky in amazement form all of the "trails" that are created.

I, like the OP, believe they are blocking the sun's rays. To combat warming? I know that there have been several days here over 90 degrees after they have "made clouds". It makes me wonder how hot it would have been if they hadn't done so.

I took this short video and have LOTS of other vids and pictures. My friends don't seem to comprehend.
edit on 15-5-2012 by KNOWREALLY because: added vid

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ... maybe I am

Thanks for clearing that one up though

Now for that going outside thing...

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

Cloud seeding does not form clouds.

I fundamental error made by oh so many people over the years, yet one which takes but 30 seconds on google to find out.

Makes you wonder .....

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by KNOWREALLY
I, like the OP, believe they are blocking the sun's rays. To combat warming?

Again, google is your friend

Although there is not 100% agreement, the consensus amongst those who have actually been studing contrails for the past few decades, and their effect on climate and weather, is that they produce a small net warming.

So are contrails a conspiracy to prevent global cooling? I don't think so.

Contrails 101 here:

www.airspacemag.com...

It's worth learning the basics

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
If someone here could post just one bit of definitive proof of those being "chemtrails" and not contrails, I would eat my words. Literally - I'd print this thread and eat the paper, piece by piece. I dont really need that much more fiber in my diet, but I really have no worry, simply because this proof cannot be provided.

OP, do me a favor. Get us some proof. Any proof. If what you are saying is the truth, then the proof will be available, right? Show me the results of air sample tests, or verified pictures of the spraying mechanisms on planes, or a video of a pilot that can prove that he's been spraying. Something. Anything. Just one thing. Please. I beg.

I realize that I will come away from this request empty handed, but I have to at least give it a try.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join