It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof of chemtrail/geo-engineering May 11

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   
At the request of a dear friend, it was suggested I find and post the local weather conditions for that day (thanks PP)
I don't know exactly where this person was but he mentioned London so I am using that as a point of reference.

I have no idea what any of these numbers mean as far as the possibility of allowing or not allowing isolated weather conditions to pop up but...this is what I found regardless.

All I know from what I saw is; it was a perfectly clear morning on May 11th except for a portion of the sky and it appeared to look like a weather system of cumulus cloud in the foreground that eventually reached that area later on.
So what does that mean? Beats me..........

Degrees 61
Pressure hPa 1022
Precipitation 0
Relative humidity 62%
edit on 15-5-2012 by Human_Alien because: grammar

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Clear this up for me Sage.

When the cold air is above the warm air situated closer to Earth, that is the appropriate mix for contrail formation to look like wispy clouds after the contrail disperses?

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by crappiekat
reply to post by Human_Alien

Coming from the Midwest, I see these cloud formations alot. Maybe more so than others because we are fisherman. We watch the weather every hour on the hour. When we see things like this we watch out. However, this can be the best time to fish.

This is a really cool thing. I caught my biggest fish in weather like this.

What cloud formations? What this guy was filming was a bi-product of scores of jet trails. I don't even think the debunkers are arguing that point. So not sure what you're referring to as far as cloud formations.

Can you expound a bit more? Thanks

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by AaronWilson
reply to post by Phage

Clear this up for me Sage.

When the cold air is above the warm air situated closer to Earth, that is the appropriate mix for contrail formation to look like wispy clouds after the contrail disperses?

An average contrail forms at above 25,000 feet.
So I would think it's safe to assume the air up there is a lot colder than the surface air. So temperature is not the point.

I believe the argument from contrail advocates is: it's the relative humidity that helps create these conditions. However.....it's what is IN the 'fuel' mixture that determines how long their lingering effects will be and/or turns them into artificial clouds which hazes out towns, cities, counties and maybe even small countries.
Isn't that right naysayers for chemtrails?

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
I live in a place where there is no airport, unless you travel 4-6 hours north and east. Yet, my sky is always filled with streaks like this. I never even hear the planes.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Maidstone is less than 100 miles from all 4 of londons international airports you are going to get a lot of air traffic

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by MrUncreated

I live in a place where there is no airport, unless you travel 4-6 hours north and east. Yet, my sky is always filled with streaks like this. I never even hear the planes.

The planes leaving contrails are 30,000 feet up.

Planes coming in for landing or take off won't leave a contrail...unless you're somewhere like Antarctica...

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Drustew
One of the things that has been totally forgotten in this thread is the AMOUNT of Chemtrails/Contrails. I for one completely agree with both sides on this discussion.

The area's where you will see contrails does come from atmospheric conditions but i believe its not if the trail is chem or con most of the time. We are always forgetting how much con or chems there are in one area at one time.

I produced this thread that continued to go down the same route of just chemtrail vs contrail discussion when i was trying to get everyone to discuss the AMOUNT of trails and how there aircrafts in my opinion couldnt have been commerical airliners due to amount of planes, flying formations and criss cross patterns by the same plane and my location being nearly 70 miles from nearest airport.

THAT is what some people should be thinking about more instead of the classic, is it a chem or a contrails.

Thanks for your post

Well maybe not in this specific thread we're not discussing the amount but I have personally brought up that point before. I've even gone so far as ASSUMING they are all non-nefarious innocent contrails and overlooking the controversial 'chemical' aspect.
(Footnote: I personally don't like referring this as chemical spraying. Because we don't have proof when we're merely observing them. But that's not to say other scholars haven't produced what appears to be, proof of aluminum, barium etc)

But going back to your point. Yes! It's a great head scratcher because if the FAA and OSHA and DEP etc are ALLOWING innocent jet fuel to create weather conditions then I can't imagine where their priorities are.

And if this is due to heightened air traffic then perhaps they shouldn't give passengers hourly choices for optimum traveling accommodations. Maybe one or three flights per day--- to a given destination--- is all that should be required.
I know when I fly to New York I have about 12 different 'round the clock choices.
Maybe it's time to stop acting in this entitlement mode (gimme gimme gimme-now now now) and the airlines should be forced to stop being so damn greedy!

(the above rant suspended all logic and pretended these were all contrails
)

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Thanks OP. I usually dismiss chemtrail stuff, but this video was really compelling. Eerie. Unfortunately, though, I feel that there's nothing we can do about it. We have to breathe the air, we can't prevent airplanes from flying overhead. So what can we do?

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   

However.....it's what is IN the 'fuel' mixture that determines how long their lingering effects will be and/or turns them into artificial clouds which hazes out towns, cities, counties and maybe even small countries.

No, not right. The composition of the fuel is irrelevant.
Persistence is determined by the relative humidity. In order for contrails to persist and spread the air must be saturated, 100% humidity or higher (with respect to ice, not water).

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape

let me correct that for you :

This looks like an obvious, orchestrated and deliberate operation to route multiple airliners / hour through some of the busiest skies in the world , while maintaining the mandatory seperation of altitude and horizontal distances

[ awaits one of our aviation experts , to tell us just what those separations are required to be ]

And where's their final destinations?....in some rain cloud above London? Why aren't these trails longer? I can understand that maybe the trails behind them have dissipated but where is the trails that accompanies the plane? They seem to all start and stop all in the same location.

And no offense, the majority of us are not morons. We understand the basic principle and concept of populated congested air traffic areas. We realize this wasn't filmed in Siberia!
We GET that.

We also GET that certain days (this particular day being a Friday) are busier and are more desirable days to travel (Wednesdays, Sundays and holidays are the other ones)
We GET that too.

But some of these cases (videos) defy logical explanation. And THIS....is one of them!

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

However.....it's what is IN the 'fuel' mixture that determines how long their lingering effects will be and/or turns them into artificial clouds which hazes out towns, cities, counties and maybe even small countries.

No, not right. The composition of the fuel is irrelevant.
Persistence is determined by the relative humidity. In order for contrails to persist and spread the air must be saturated, 100% humidity or higher (with respect to ice, not water).

Oh.
Well Phage, I got that quasi information from members of your anti-aerosol spraying group. I understood some planes use different fuel mixtures.

Let's face it, dis-information--- in an attempt to make certain arguments more plausible---come from both arenas.

I for one never bought into the 'different' fuel mixture arguement. I just played along because I am not versed enough to debate it.

I realize there needs to be a certain level of understanding to the mechanics of all of this but at this point, I'm just letting my common sense dictate what's what.

You Phage.... are a great addition to this forum and make this place interesting

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
And if this is due to heightened air traffic then perhaps they shouldn't give passengers hourly choices for optimum traveling accommodations. Maybe one or three flights per day--- to a given destination--- is all that should be required.
I know when I fly to New York I have about 12 different 'round the clock choices.

Those 12 flights are all pretty much full nowadays. You can't cut 12 flights down to three flights.

There are many places that get well over a hundred flights flying overhead. Like Mt Shasta in California, and they are all 95% full flights.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by lordgrrl
Thanks OP. I usually dismiss chemtrail stuff, but this video was really compelling. Eerie. Unfortunately, though, I feel that there's nothing we can do about it. We have to breathe the air, we can't prevent airplanes from flying overhead. So what can we do?

At minimum, don't buy into the " they're all contrails" nonsense.

And yes, if I were that guy that morning (besides freaking out) I would've awoken the kids, phoned the neighbors and news stations, police, MoD and even air traffic control and get them all on record as to what they thought was going on.

And if by some very small chance this was a natural atmospheric anomaly then, I'll blame it on Nibiru

edit on 15-5-2012 by Human_Alien because: grammar

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Uncinus

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Those 12 flights are all pretty much full nowadays. You can't cut 12 flights down to three flights.

There are many places that get well over a hundred flights flying overhead. Like Mt Shasta in California, and they are all 95% full flights.

Yeah bu, bu but...the planes on Sept 11th 2001 were only 25% full.
Whoops, wrong thread!

And why can't they cut the flights down to 3 flights? What?....public anarchy will ensue? If it hasn't already from the mere fact that you pay to be publicly molested by TSA, I think the average traveler will be able to adapt!
Maybe they can try what trains and buses are doing and that's towing a tandem and fathom vehicle behind them. Yeah, now they pay one driver to do the work of two. So maybe that'll catch on in the aviation world too!

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Its right in front of the sun. If you do not see what they are doing you are stupid. If you deny it on this form you are probably a disinfo agent. Its obvias they are trying to block heat from the sun, they do it all the time in Texas. Clear sky every where else and in the hottest spot,(infront of the sun) chemtrails are sprayed. How could contrails witch are water vapor form infront of the sun (hottest spot in the atmosphere) and not form any where else?

I dont say things like this much but.....
Seriously if your not a disinfo agent and you do not see it then you probably BLEEP BLEEP BLEEP (ats guide line censor)

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape

perhaps you are just making it up ?

Making what up?..this video?
Nah. Never been to England before and couldn't fake an accent even if I were paid to.

Or, do you mean: making up an opinion and conclusion? If that's what you meant (seems you were in a hurry to post and disappear so your point isn't that clear) then, why yes I am!

Like I said before, short of spraying these myself, this is the closest validation we've ever gotten that some planes.... are up to covert actions.

I admit I was born with a conspiratorial gene but I also feel I was born with a logical mind to balance out my opinions fairly well

edit on 15-5-2012 by Human_Alien because: spelling

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Infi8nity

How could contrails witch are water vapor form infront of the sun (hottest spot in the atmosphere) and not form any where else?

Contrails are not water vapor. Water vapor is invisible.
You've never seen a cloud in front of the Sun? Do you think that cloud was "in front of the Sun" for everybody, everywhere?

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird
reply to post by ThisSilentGuy

There is a site called GlobalSkyWatch.com

QUICK!!!!

Bury yourself in bricks!!

Before it's to late!! Befor...e.......i...t'''''s'''''Tooo.....la....te.......oh, my gosh....too....too....to....too...tooooo..la...ate.....f--rree----for me---....SAVE yourself....y9ourself....Y87sel---f.....YOUESLF!!!....whi---l----e--346youcan.....CAN!!!!

Ge----t GET! OUT!...N--843w.......

Oh...I am, who;s behing=d me???? Oh, no!! Get away!!! "Arghhhhhhh....."

huffing trails lately?

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Infi8nity
Its right in front of the sun. If you do not see what they are doing you are stupid. If you deny it on this form you are probably a disinfo agent. Its obvias they are trying to block heat from the sun, they do it all the time in Texas. Clear sky every where else and in the hottest spot,(infront of the sun) chemtrails are sprayed. How could contrails witch are water vapor form infront of the sun (hottest spot in the atmosphere) and not form any where else?

I dont say things like this much but.....
Seriously if your not a disinfo agent and you do not see it then you probably BLEEP BLEEP BLEEP (ats guide line censor)

I hear your frustration my friend and I share that too. However...there are plenty of people (including my own family and friends) who will not or cannot consider this fairly new phenomenon to be anything BUT, extensive contrail vapors. Even when their own weather, changes right in front of their eyes due to the influx of these trails. To them, they see nothing mysterious or even WRONG with the skies.

So like yourself.... I too am highly frustrated. Because once in a while I am left to believe it is me that's the problem (for thinking this) and not the problem itself. But...I am too strong in my convictions to bow down now.

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join