It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof of chemtrail/geo-engineering May 11

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Originally posted by Gmoneycricket
Lets compare contrails to men on white horses,
how many knights on white horse protect the common man?
Or is it the same as usual we just get to clean up horse poop left behind?

You're very nostalgic and poetic aren't you?
I like your approach and how you express yourself although it's a little difficult to decipher at times but...thanks

I am one of the men, listens to other men, that look up, and question things.
I have never liked the men that look down and tell us, that is how it is.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by ThisSilentGuy

There is a site called GlobalSkyWatch.com...

LOL!!!

I mean...LOL!! or.....LOL!!!!

Wow!!! I really, really needed that belly laugh.....THANKS!!!!!

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by Human_Alien

And if you had been 10 or 20 miles to the north (where there are no contrails) you would have been under clear skies, the sun would not have been covered.

So were they just blocking the Sun for you and your neighbors for some odd reason or was it a matter of perspective?

edit on 5/14/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

We don't know how deep this 'field' of stuff was?

He was in one place and only had so much field of vision. Unfortunately we can't capture depth yet on video. For all we know this was 100 miles thick (in the opposite direction from where he was standing)

I know what you're saying though
and that is this seems very isolated but here again, if we don't know what they're doing, we can't possibly answer why they're doing what they're doing.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

And if you had been 10 or 20 miles to the north (where there are no contrails) you would have been under clear skies, the sun would not have been covered.

So were they just blocking the Sun for you and your neighbors for some odd reason or was it a matter of perspective?

edit on 5/14/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

You'd have to ask them directly because I'd merely be speculating.

But again, I know what you're saying and I simply don't have enough insight to counter-act your questions.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   

I meant to say 10 miles to the south.
You can see it's completely clear to the south (got my directions crossed, assuming this is in the afternoon). Anyone to the south would have had clear skies.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

And all that makes you intelligent?

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   
When looking up,
one would have to ask,
why do men, in the castles in the sky,
feel the need to defend their place?

Ahh responded the town idiot,
I carried them up there on my back.
I may retire,
how will they ever get back?

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird

Please provide "proof" instead of "opinion"...(I am reminded of the re-numbering of the TAMPA Airport runways....it lingers, and lingers.......the so-called "chemtrail proof".....yet is as elusive as a GHOST.....

Hi buddy!!
There ya are. I see you haven't changed your soft and welcoming ways of presenting your post

Ummm, this is the closest I've ever gotten to 'proof' without spraying it myself. We obviously have different gauges for 'proof'.

Originally posted by ProudBird

WHY NOT LEAVE FLORIDA.....(??) and come here, live with me, in Southern California??

We can't even get along on dueling keyboards....how the hell would we survive dueling mouths?
I can just see the banner on here
"Double tragedy hits the ATS community.
Sadly we lost two of the most polarized members we've ever had in what's been reported as: "fighting words" that simultaneously killed them both"
RIP

edit on 15-5-2012 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Chemtrail threads
are the same as nations,
they respond with groups of men,
that sweep the sidewalks
and rid themselves of the men that question.

I don't write the poems
I only record what I observe.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   

This looks like an obvious, orchestrated and deliberate operation to block out the Sun.

I agree.

Who needs airplanes to do it,when you can do it easier,and cheaper this way ?

edit on 15-5-2012 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   
This thread is turning into some side show circus act!

Come ATSers. I would like to have an intelligent debate/banter.
Is there anyone else here (besides Phage) that has a modicum of rational tonight?
I thought this video was going to get a lot of attention..... both ways.

Hmmmm.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Is that a photo of Fukushima?
If it is; to think that's STILL effecting us a year later. Damn. That looks ominous!

Aerosol spraying is just hastening up things, that's all!

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   

This thread is turning into some side show circus act!

Come ATSers. I would like to have an intelligent debate/banter.
Is there anyone else here (besides Phage) that has a modicum of rational tonight?
I thought this video was going to get a lot of attention..... both ways.

Hmmmm.

I agree with you,
I will step back into the shade of a contrail,
and keep my mouth shut in my little world where I am,
without sunlight.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   

YOU. seem to have a different "standard" of "proof" than most...."buddy".

Please try to supply REAL evidence, as suggested in this thread:

Contrail / Chemtrail Testing...,

Despite my "dalliances" into plastic airplane, and R/C scale modeling.....(I DO THAT because the "topic" is so ridiculous.....BUT, IF a person like "Michael J. Moore" can spend at a minimum, $50,000 for a very low-budget CRAP worthhless fake-umentary,,,,,,then WHY cannot this same man pull together at least....I don't know, just off the top of my head....$10,000 for a couple of hours to rent an airplane to ACTUALLY go SAMPLE these alleged "chemtraikls????

ANSWER me this, please.

(AND, DO come out to LA.....to Disneyland!! Or "SeaWorld".....or ANY of the Southern California, amusement parks...."Knott's Berry Farm, or that place up in Placentia.....just COME VISIT!! And, learn about life......would help....

(LEAVING from Florida?? I'd recommend UNITED Airlines.....the "old" Continental.....connect through Houston, IF you cannot find a Non-Stop from your local city.....TAMPA or ORLANDO, or "where-ever".....just CONNECT through Houston and you will, (probably) be assured of a Continental (now called "UNITED" crew......I know this, from "experience"...you can TRUST a Continental crew....I know these people.......

(SOME years down the road?? NOT sure....as long as the merger is on-going, STICK with the old "hubs"....and Continental......HUBS = Newark, Cleveland and Houston....LA was secondary......just CHECK it out.......

edit on Tue 15 May 2012 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   

reply to post by sonnny1

Is that a photo of Fukushima?
If it is; to think that's STILL effecting us a year later. Damn. That looks ominous!

Aerosol spraying is just hastening up things, that's all!

Once you see this,you will forget about chemicals being dumped in the skys by airplanes......

Its easier and cheaper to do it the Chinese way.

LINK

At the rate China is going,a yellow haze is all you will see.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Too right it's a circus!

And you're the ring master.

Until you can understand the very simple concept of perspective, there is no point in having a rational conversation with you because you aren't thinking rationally.

How can I explain this so that you'll understand?

Will a video help?

See how the clouds are making shadows on the ground?

And how there are parts with no shadows?

Imagine those clouds are contrails (which is what a contrail is anyway) and you are standing on the ground in the shadow, from your perspective the cloud is blocking the sun.

Now here's the crazy part...imagine yourself standing on the ground where the ground is not covered in shadow, from that perspective the cloud is NOT blocking the sun.

Do you understand now??

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Now was that very nice? Well, considering the source, it's typical of you. I am respectful to you but I can't control how you act towards others so...whatever.

This video, beyond any other one, is extremely compelling.
This isn't your average 3 or 6 planes criss-crossing the horizon and leaving trails for upwards to 2 hours (that I've timed anyway)

This was an assault on a specific space in the sky (or so it seemed) which happened to be in front of the Sun, What are the odds?
The trails just end. In all directions. They all culminated in front of the Sun. If that was a pocket cold-front then why wasn't it burned away by the Sun?

I know you don't believe in chemtrails. I respect that although..... I don't get why you're totally denying the possibility that there MIGHT be something going on despite you not receiving the official memo!

We've seen how the governments/NASA works and we know by now, we're left out of the loop 99% of the time.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   
The contrails that we've gotten to know, go from horizon to horizon. This video CLEARLY doesn't show that.

This is not a cluster cloud or an optical illusion. This spot was getting bombarded with plane trails. Now whether they were full of chemicals or metal.....not a single one of us is qualified to know that.
But what we DO know is....these planes were deliberately turning on/off their vapor trail because in prospective-sense, this was a very small piece of the sky. These trails should've had a starting and subsequent point of origin.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   

these planes were deliberately turning on/off their vapor trail

No.
These planes flew into and out of regions of the atmosphere which were conducive to the formation of contrails.

Just as you see parts of the sky with cumulus clouds and other parts of the sky without them.

Approaching front

Approaching front

Approaching front

edit on 5/15/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join