It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof of chemtrail/geo-engineering May 11

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

reply to post by omegafire

Firstly, who cares if the date is wrong. It wasn't last week, okay?
Second I never said it was a demonstration of weather modification. Stop putting your words into my mouth!

I didn't say that you did say that - pot, meet kettle.

What I said was that is was nothing to do with weather modification - a perfectly reasonable statement to make in a thread about geo-engineering, etc!!

It's an insight to technology and a mindset that preceded this current phenomenon. And if they were doing that then, then WTF are they doing now?
THAT WAS MY POINT!

And a completely trivial and scaremongering one is was too.

Just asking questions is a cowardly and ignorant way to put suspicions and fear into people's minds when you have no actual evidence.

It is the denialist's method of avoiding having to face facts that you have no actual facts.

It's all negative.
Whether it's to 'smoke out the enemy' (that we don't even have) or chemtrailing at 30,000 feet for...who knows what?.....leaves me feeling it's all no good.

You don't actually have any verifiable evidence that "it" exists in the first place of course..

I simply don't trust the very people out to protect me. It's as simple as that.

FEMA camp anyone?

Well done for being honest that your paranoia is just that - and not actually anything based in fact.

edit on 16-5-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by omegafire
reply to post by flyswatter

I'm not saying I have a masters in contrails, all I'm saying is that I do have some knowledge of aviation and aviation weather. Listen, I look for chemtrails on an everyday basis. Why is it that I saw nothing for the past couple months until just the past few days? The spraying literaly begain less then a week before the Nato sumit, why? I also fly every week and am always looking to the skies, and noticed non of this the past few weeks even. Its blatant, the whole sky is covered, and right over downtown chicago, not to the east, not to the west not to the north but to the south. Right over chicago. I dont imagine that the whole city of chicago has a differen't weather pattern then the rest of the 200 mile diameter sky around me to only have these "chemetrails" above it and not anywhere else in the sky away from chicago. Please bless me with more of your denial.
edit on 16-5-2012 by omegafire because: (no reason given)

I dont have any idea what the weather patterns were in or around Chicago at the time you were seeing these contrails, but I'm sure you could find the information out there somewhere. That information, coupled with something showing the overflights in the area, would be a good place to start building a case.

What I CAN say is that your knowledge of contrails (as shown in the previous post) was incredibly flawed. You are 100% incorrect in multiple statements made in that post. If those bits of knowledge are even just a part of what you base your chemtrail vs. contrail argument on, you're going to have a rather difficult time avoiding people laughing at the content of said argument.

I dont believe that you are a dumb person, just ignorant of the facts of the case, thats all.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

edit on 16-5-2012 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

Within the first 30 seconds, the commentator whose narrating this says Geo-engineering hasn't begun yet?

Who said so?
What's he basing this on? Did he expect to get an invite to the ribbon cutting? Is he expecting the newspaper to announce it? Or CNN to report it? Or the universities to know it?

It's absurdity. It's total ridiculous Sheeple-ness at its finest.

The very people who say chemtrails don't exist are the very people believing and cow-towing to the government.

No wonder we'll never agree on most issues.

They're all obedient complacent members of society who trust and look up to their government to give them the heads up on everything important that's going on!

And when the government tells them when they can flush their toilets, they'll be patiently waiting without a grievance.

Unreal!
I am no longer angry at these people. I truly and honestly feel sorry for them!

Now, go salute a flag.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Within the first 30 seconds, the commentator whose narrating this says Geo-engineering hasn't begun yet?

Who said so?
What's he basing this on? Did he expect to get an invite to the ribbon cutting? Is he expecting the newspaper to announce it? Or CNN to report it? Or the universities to know it?

Probably he's basing it on all the places that say it is being studied, that we need to study it a lot more before doing it, that it should be regulated before starting it, etc., plus the total lack of any evidence whatsoever that it is actually happening.

That would be my guess.

The very people who say chemtrails don't exist are the very people believing and cow-towing to the government.

Indeed - all us sheeple make rational conclusions based upon the evidence and/or lack of it - such lack of evidence being an indicator that nothing is happening.

whereas for you the lack of evidence isn't an indication that nothing is happening - apparently it is an indication that it MUST be happening and is being kept secret.

Despite the fact that any such operation must be absolutely massive, using thousands of people, and there should be actual easily obtained physical evidence all over the world, and also despite the inability of any government to keep anything of any significance must of a secret at all.

They're all obedient complacent members of society who trust and look up to their government to give them the heads up on everything important that's going on!

And when the government tells them when they can flush their toilets, they'll be patiently waiting without a grievance.

Unreal!

Now, go salute a flag.

Yes sir!

thank you for not falling for TPTB's nefarious tricks sir!

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Who said so?

Unreal!

Now, go salute a flag.

Why do you choose to stereotype everyone that has a different opinion on chemtrails? Might want to rethink that position there. Take it person by person, argument by argument. Stereotyping is the lazy way out, and while I may not agree with even the smallest part of your chemtrail argument, I dont have any reason to think you are a stupid or lazy person.

Now, that being said ... do you have any other pictures that you would like to present? And I mean something other than a French refueling plane. Here's how it works - you post a picture and a link or documentation about what it is, and I attempt to prove differently. If I am not able to, then I'm not able to, and I will tell you that. I'm absolutely not above admitting defeat or ignorance. But I dont see that as being an issue here.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by pianopraze

Until I become rich and can afford to buy my own plain with sensors, that's about as close as I can come.

Well today is your lucky day...No it won't make you rich, Sorry....

All you need to do is come up with the money and I am sure there is a chemtrail believer that has money and wants to know the truth, because I have found the way to end this debate once and for all. Check this out....

www.dlr.de...

I can't make it any easier if those who believe in chemtrails want the truth, here you go.....
edit on 16-5-2012 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by flyswatter

I did stereotype this group based on my experience so far. They don't believe because it hasn't been announced. It's as simple as that. Not because it looks like contrails (because they certainly don't behave like contrails). Besides, there are many things that mimic other things. That doesn't mean they're the same.
It's because there has been no official announcement. That is the ONLY reason. And who would make said-announcement? Why, the government!

I bet, none of you believe there is or even WAS life on Mars or the Moon. Right? Don't mean to go off topic but it's to prove or validate my 'stereotype' remark.
And I know most of you don't believe in alien UFOs. I've seen your remarks on my threads.

So I don't believe I'm too off course here in my stereotypical analysis.

And as far as having any more photos that I wish to post? For what? Your amusement and star collection? Nah

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   

I know why you aren't able to see the truth. It's like me telling you that i had an alien abduction yesterday and was taken to their home planet. You wouldn't believe me because you didn't have the experience and would not, could not understand unless you had the same experience. You live in a rural farming area much like where omish people live. Therefor you only see contrails. There would be no reason why they would spray chemtrails over people like the omish. The omish wouldn't fight back against the man anyways( no need to control them). You dont live in the area i don. Which is one of the worlds top 5 centers of technology,architecture, large population willing to fight the man, and the place where the nato summit is being held in a few days. Thus you only see what few planes you would see in a farming/ rural area or a remote island where no need of chemtrails would bee needed. My conversation are for people who have actually seen them in person and live near or in a civilized area. Nothing for you to see here, move on country boy.

Thank you.

edit on 5/17/2012 by yeahright because: Staff edit for T&C

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   

I know why you aren't able to see the truth. It's like me telling you that i had an alien abduction yesterday and was taken to their home planet. You wouldn't believe me because you didn't have the experience and would not, could not understand unless you had the same experience.

rubbish - I would look at he actual evidence - for example if you had a burned patch with a crater in it surrounded by depressed patches like landing gear points, and you house had been blown over and burned, then I would think that there's a pretty good possibility that a rocket had taken off next to your house.

Whether I have been abducted or not is not the only evidence I can consider.

You live in a rural farming area much like where omish people live. Therefor you only see contrails. There would be no reason why they would spray chemtrails over people like the omish. The omish wouldn't fight back against the man anyways( no need to control them). You dont live in the area i don. Which is one of the worlds top 5 centers of technology,architecture, large population willing to fight the man, and the place where the nato summit is being held in a few days. Thus you only see what few planes you would see in a farming/ rural area or a remote island where no need of chemtrails would bee needed. My conversation are for people who have actually seen them in person and live near or in a civilized area. Nothing for you to see here, move on country boy.

P.S.- Please dont tell me you live near a major population/technology center. Your IP address says otherwise :-)

lol - if that is what you base your sleuthing on then you are a pretty poor sleuth.

that might explain why you accept poor quality evidence so readily.

Edit: I'm curious - what do you think my IP address is - by all means U2U it to me .....

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by smarterthanyou

Explain this.

Well here you go.......

And enjoy these....

And this one.....

Thought you may like those....

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Any advanced form of technology would look like magic to a race who has never seen or experienced it prior. Just like poeple in ancient times mistaking an extraterestrial craft for a god. No worries that you havn't experienced it yet. Come visit Chicago, New york, and San francisco for a few months before, during and after an election period or other major gathering/Event and maybe you'll understand. Let me know if you have any questions or need explaining.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
And now onto something else.

Evergreen Air....

I am wondering if many of you think this is the company that is involved in chemtrails, well let's look at them shall we, or better yet their supertanker shall we.....

Now really do yo think this is what is doing chemtrail spraying?

Did you notice one thing about that plane? Look close....

Here is a hint, look at how much water is dumped at once does that look any thing close to a chemtrail?

So please stop saying Evergreen Air is part of the so called chemtrail spraying as they are not.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

not to mention that the Evergreen "fleet" of super tankers is .....ONE aeroplane....and did you note where that "chemtrail" came from......how it isn't actually from the engines like all the other chemtrails are.

And how there is no gap between the water and the fuselage from which it is being dropped as there always is from chemtrails when they come from engines??

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Any advanced form of technology would look like magic to a race who has never seen or experienced it prior. Just like poeple in ancient times mistaking an extraterestrial craft for a god. No worries that you havn't experienced it yet.

you missed the point - without having experienced it I would look at the actual evidence. Your testimony would be part of the evidence, but I doubt would not be sufficient, on its own, for me to conclude that you had been abducted.

Come visit Chicago, New york, and San francisco for a few months before, during and after an election period or other major gathering/Event and maybe you'll understand. Let me know if you have any questions or need explaining.

I've been to Chicago and San Francisco - not during election periods tho'....I think I am happy to miss out on that.

What is my IP address???

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Here's an interesting article where obama's science adviser clearly acnowledges the geo-engineering program.

"While sound scientific data shows that CO2 is not the problem, other viable perpetrators are ignored. Geo-engineering itself is grossly detrimental to the atmosphere and a direct causation to the major changes we have witnessed in modern decades."

and how would it be detrimental to our atmosphere without chemtrails as a delivery system?

www.pakalertpress.com...

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by robbo961

Why do you try to make it appear that is a direct quote from Holdren? It is not. It is what the writer of the op-ed piece says.

Nice try.

edit on 5/16/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   

some news and facts on the geo-engineering budget...

theintelhub.com...

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by robbo961
Here's an interesting article where obama's science adviser clearly acnowledges the geo-engineering program.

"While sound scientific data shows that CO2 is not the problem, other viable perpetrators are ignored. Geo-engineering itself is grossly detrimental to the atmosphere and a direct causation to the major changes we have witnessed in modern decades."

and how would it be detrimental to our atmosphere without chemtrails as a delivery system?

www.pakalertpress.com...

You make it look like the quote came from Holdren, when in fact it did no such thing - it is the opinion of the article's writer.

In fact Holdren's position is supposedly reported at the start of the article - -

John Holdren , Obama’s Science Adviser believes that geo-engineering will assist the planet is stabilizing its weather with regard to global warming.

Holdren sees geo-engineering as a perfectly viable way to cool the planet’s temperature. He fully supports the process of releasing particles of barium, magnesium, aluminum, nano-fibers, bacillus blood spores and other chemicals to reflect sunlight away from the Earth.

Of course this is bollocks too - I challenge anyone to find any assertion by Holdren where he supports bacillus blood spores (whatever those are) being released.

What he IS on record as saying is that geoengineering may well be required if climate change gets to be too much.

And quoted elsewhere in response to articles published about his statement -

I said that the approaches that have been surfaced so far seem problematic in terms of both efficacy and side effects, but we have to look at the possibilities and understand them because if we get desperate enough it will be considered. I also made clear that this was my personal view, not Administration policy. Asked whether I had mentioned geo-engineering in any White House discussions, though, I said that I had. This is NOT the same thing as saying the White House is giving serious consideration to geo-engineering – which it isn’t — and I am disappointed that the headline and the text of the article suggest otherwise.

- NY times

So congratulations - you have again shown the basic dishonesty of chemtrail believers by misquoting and misrepresenting what was actually written and said.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by robbo961

some news and facts on the geo-engineering budget...

theintelhub.com...

There's no actual information on any geo-engineering budget at all that I can see there - can you clarify??

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

Why do you try to make it appear that is a direct quote from Holdren? It is not. It is what the writer of the op-ed piece says.

that was not my intention, it was my intention to draw attention to the topic being discussed in the article. Like I said, obama's adviser acknowleges geo-engineering. (for those who doubt the existence of a government funded geo-engineering project)

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join