It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof of chemtrail/geo-engineering May 11

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pepeluacho
I have just completed a level 300 course at a California State University on Global Environmental/Climate Change.

Chemtrails or persistent contrails were mentioned as a form of preventative mitigation. My professor did not clarify whether or not we have engaged in this form of geo-engineering, however if you were to study Climate Change some of your prerequisite courses would be Geo-Engineering and Mitigation.

The function behind this concept is to disperse a reflective product in order to control/regulate incoming short-wave solar radiation.

The process is not only inefficient, but a last-ditch effort to slow the global shift out of equilibrium.

This is science.

If any of you have any questions please feel free to ask!

As a matter of credibility, I maintain a solid position on the Dean's list at my CSU.

Yeah, I would like to ask which consensus or mandate gave these looney scientists permission to mess with our planet?. our leaders don't mention these crackpot schemes when they are campaigning to be elected. I wonder why that is? is it because most people on the planet would tell them they are arrogant idiots who think they have power over nature and they are not to be trusted?

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by robbo961

Its never mentioned because its not true. But lets say that it IS for a minute, you ask who gave the "looney" scientists (would these be the same "looneys" that brought you clean water, vaccines, cars, worldwide travel, space travel etc...?" permission? Simple, the governments people elect to make decisions for them. You wont agree with every decision, but thats what they are elected to do. But dont worry, chemtrails are not real. No one is blocking out the sun. Only crazy, ignorant people would actually believe such nonsense.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Sorry, looks like there were just blocking the sun for you. I had no issues.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

Originally posted by robbo961

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

Originally posted by Human_Alien
But what we DO know is....these planes were deliberately turning on/off their vapor trail ...

And how do we "know" this?

Because you say so? where are the switches? where are the pilots who do it?

Elsewhere you ask what proof someone had that he even looked at the sky that day - well I have some even more basic questions -

What evidence (let alone "proof") do you have that these trails are "chemtrails" at all in the first place??

What are they composed of? what chemicals are in them? how did you find out whatever your answers are to those questions?

edit on 15-5-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

They are there as plain as day. The video shows the streaks across the sky. Do you not see them in the vid provided?

I saw the trails.

what do you think they are?

I think they are contrails.

contrails?

Yes.

do they look like normal contrails to you?

Yes they look like normal contrail to me.

why do you think they look like normal contrails?

Because they are white, come from aircraft engines, only appear when there is a reasonable expectation that contrails might form, and they have the classic "contrail gap" between the engine and the actual white fluffy stuff, and generally look exactly like contrails have loooked since we have photographic and video/film evidence of them..

What evidence do you have that they are normal contrails?

As immediately above.

They are mainly composed of aluminum oxide (powdered aluminum) and barium.

How do you know that?

Some inquisitive people have anaylised soil samples before and after chemtrailing.

soil naturally contains aluminium and often barium too. I have never seen any "befoer and after" testing - can you link to it?

I have also never seen anyone actually show that anything in the soil comes from any trails at 30,000 feet (or thereabouts), nor have I ever seen any claim by chemtrail believers where htey have shown how they have eliminated other, well known, sources of aluminium and barium.

I found these answers out by doing some research.

Could you please share where you got it then?

Aluminum oxide is a neurotoxin. It collects in the brain over time and our system is unable to flush it out naturally like it does other toxins.

Maybe - but there are many, many already-known sources of aluminium - how do you know where any given aluminium comes from?

The USA government have recently stated that the 'contrails' are the result of geo-engineering. Put there to reflect some of the sun's heat back out into space to delay global warming (I aint buying that myself)

Where did they state that?

Having said this I doubt you will go away and research this for yourself. First you have to accept that something is being sprayed. then you can go on to finding out what it is and why.

I would like to see some good evidence that something is being sprayed in hte first place. Videos ot trails that look exactly liek contrails do not tell me there is somethign strange happening. Soil tests that erveal normal constituents of soil seem like a poor reaon to think something is being sprayed at 30,000+ feet. Ditto for blood tests that reveal nothing particularly out of the ordinary.

There is a great deal of talk such as yours - saying it is happening, but you haven't given me a single link to follow up.

I have seen similar claims before - in every case where I have followed up links I have found that the evidence that supposedly exists is, at best, misrepresented. And at worst deliberately deceitful.

I hope you aer not repeating such bad "evidence" - but I won't know for sure unless you actually tell me what your evidence is sourced from.

edit on 15-5-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: fix quoting

Ok I've done this before on another forum. Spent a whole week providing links and quotes and I got nowhere. It seems to me people either believe there's something fishy about the trails in the sky or they eject the idea completely. Each person has to make his own mind up on the subject. Unfortunately if you want to make informed choices about what are facts and what are not you will have to do

here's a good place to start. if you watch the video it will provide evidence that something other than contrails is coming out of the tailpipe of jets (not all jets obviously) if the USA government is admitting that there are geo-engineering programs being rolled out (that involve spraying from jets) then the argument that all trails are contrails is dead in the water agreed?

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Link not working

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   

sorry that link ain't working. Go look at 'what in the world are they spraying' on youtube. It's about an hour and a half long but well worth a look if you haven't seen it

also

an investigation into the issue by one county in USA

www.youtube.com...

official documentation confirming use of chemtrails by military

www.scribd.com...

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by 3danimator

Its never mentioned because its not true. But lets say that it IS for a minute, you ask who gave the "looney" scientists (would these be the same "looneys" that brought you clean water, vaccines, cars, worldwide travel, space travel etc...?" permission? Simple, the governments people elect to make decisions for them. You wont agree with every decision, but thats what they are elected to do. But dont worry, chemtrails are not real. No one is blocking out the sun. Only crazy, ignorant people would actually believe such nonsense.

www.scribd.com...

explain that!

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Explain what? One email from unknown, unconfirmed sources taken from a HAARP and Chemtrail believers website?
That's like pointing to the Bible to prove god exists.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Hello everyone, I would like to start with an apology. I have been away for 3 years, and have decided to join in. I couldn`t provide any proof or significant evidence to verify chemtrails, and would like to aplogise for being too self-confident prematurely denying chemtrail existence at that time. My conclusion was based on lack of research and arrogancy. I firmly believe in chemtrails and will try to provide evidence step by step.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   

www.scribd.com...

explain that!

It's a letter from Andreas Psoras to the CFTC.

Psoras believes in chemtrails and HAARP, and thinks the CFTC should be involved somehow, so she writes a big cut-and-paste letter to them.

This then gets promoted by Alex Jones as some kind of official admission, when really it's just your average crank letter.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Scientists did not invent clean water, we fouled it up and had to clean it up ourselves. The sewage system in the UK is over 200 years old. What have today's scientists done to improve on this system? nothing. The internal combustion engine is outdated and pours masses of co2 into the environment even though cars can be made to run on water. Where's that area of science going? nowhere. Honda made a mass production model that runs entirely on water 3 years ago. Do we see them on the roads? no. Real scientists get told to shut up and collude with the rhetoric or their careers will be ruined because the world economy runs on oil.

Saying the government are elected by the people to make decisions for them is utter claptrap. We don't elect them to make decisions for us we elect them because we expect them to do what they say they are going to do in their manifesto.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Uncinus

www.scribd.com...

explain that!

Psoras believes in chemtrails and HAARP, and thinks the CFTC should be involved somehow, so she writes a big cut-and-paste letter to them.

This then gets promoted by Alex Jones as some kind of official admission, when really it's just your average crank letter.

whatever you say, there is no geo-enginerring program. I just made it up to confuse you. Also HAARP doesnt exist either, I made that up too. Neither does the police state, or the fed, or the thieving banksters. The world is such a happy peaceful planet and I'm just making it all up. There is no proof of anything really. Proof does not exist, only belief.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   
What makes people think that chemtrails are bad? I mean...are we not going thru some major solar activity with the sun? Maybe the gov't is protecting us from solar radiation. Well that is if the chemtrails are real and all.
edit on 16-5-2012 by HawkeyeNation because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   

The sewer system in the UK is being updated as we speak, costing billions of pounds. Look it up.

Either way, fine, you dont like my examples. How about MRI's, penicillin, waether prediction etc...Pick anything from the thousands of choices. Jeez...way to miss my point entirely.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Saying the government are elected by the people to make decisions for them is utter claptrap. We don't elect them to make decisions for us we elect them because we expect them to do what they say they are going to do in their manifesto.

Ummm...what? Come down from the clouds my friend. The governments dont/cant put every single decision they will have to take in their 4 years of ruling in their manifestos. LOL

At some point they need to make decisions for us on schools, transport, health, finance etc... Thats what we elect them for.

edit on 16-5-2012 by 3danimator because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Explain what? One email from unknown, unconfirmed sources taken from a HAARP and Chemtrail believers website?
That's like pointing to the Bible to prove god exists.

Woah there! steady on. I ain't no researcher mate. Nor am I an investigator, nor a scientist, nor an insider. If i was any of these things I still wouldn't be able to provide evidence that you would believe even if it was real evidence. So what would you qualify as 'real empirical evidence'. I will do you a favour and try and answer any queries and point you to my sources. I can't be fairer than that now can I?

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Uncinus

www.scribd.com...

explain that!

whatever you say, there is no geo-enginerring program. I just made it up to confuse you. Also HAARP doesnt exist either, I made that up too. Neither does the police state, or the fed, or the thieving banksters. The world is such a happy peaceful planet and I'm just making it all up. There is no proof of anything really. Proof does not exist, only belief.

No. There is proof of police stating. There is proof of thieving bankers. Can you not see the difference?
For f**ks sake, its like talking to a bunch of toddlers, trying to explain the differences between proof/real life and made up stuff.

No one is saying the world is one big happy place. But there is enough REAL # going on without you guys having to make up stuff like Haarp and chemtrails.
edit on 16-5-2012 by 3danimator because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Hey. Did i tell you? I believe in unicorns. There are some cave painting that seem to depict them and i firmly believe they exist. That's my proof. Now, i'm not researcher, so i cant provide you with scientific findings. Poor little old me wouldn't know where to find it.

Hmmm....here's a thought. Maybe you cant find it because it doesn't exist? GASP!

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Ummm...what? Come down from the clouds my friend. The governments dont/cant put every single decision they will have to take in their 4 years of ruling in their manifestos. LOL

At some poing they need to make decisions for us on schools, transport, health, finance etc... Thats what we elect them for.

no my friend, thats what you elect them for. I don't know where you're from but here in the UK we have councils that take care of local politics. The big boys in government make big decisions on defence, envioronment policy, taxation, welfare and foreign policy. The current agenda on environmental policy is being ignored by the public (the carbon tax issue) because we don't believe in man made global warming. We all know it's a scam but they carry on pushing the agenda in order to claw more revenue from the already squeezed taxpayer. Of course they will no doubt want to put me in a FEMA style camp to re-educate me on that some time in the near future. But if you don't mind, I'll remain cynical if that's ok with you.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Hey. Did i tell you? I believe in unicorns. There are some cave painting that seem to depict them and i firmly believe they exist. That's my proof. Now, i'm not researcher, so i cant provide you with scientific findings. Poor little old me wouldn't know where to find it.

Hmmm....here's a thought. Maybe you cant find it because it doesn't exist? GASP!

Good for you my friend, If you really believe they exist then don't let anybody ever tell you anything different . So what kind of proof are you looking for?, I aint gonna spam you with random links that's for sure. Would you like some youtube footage or maybe some secret documents from the government vaults or should I go and interview a scientist with some theoretic knowledge on the subject or maybe just point my camera at the sky for a couple of hours. I'll put my camera in monochrome mode just to keep everything black and white for you

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join