learn more

Proof of chemtrail/geo-engineering May 11

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by HIWATT

It's clearly not normal. And if the debunkers can't utters those words then they are too dense or too hell-bent on TRYING to confuse others.
They don't penetrate nor can't persuade me on their best day and with me on my worse!
It's almost psycho babble to me now.

I hope someone with the resources can do something for us one day soon. Because not only is this outrageous and causes us to get so angry, it's got to be effecting the environment and animal life. It's GOT to be.

In fact, I was talking about how some of the trees are losing some of their leaves here in south Florida. It's plenty warm but it's really hazy from these trails. Con or chem. Take your pick. Because to me it's a non issue as to what these trails contain. All I know it's effecting the amount of Sun needed and expected.

Thanks for posting on this thread

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Who knows, besides a select few, what types of planes are flying?
I can ID quite a few because I see a lot of them. It's not really hard to do.

I see military copters all the time going out into/over the ocean (most likely to a ship). Just because you may be land lock doesn't mean coastal laymen don't know what certain crafts are.
Maybe. But probably not. And I am far from landlocked.

My 3 year knows truth. He hasn't been brainwashed yet. Perhaps you should've relied on your child's wisdom a bit more because maybe then you would've grown to be more opened minded
You're right. Maybe there really is a Place Where the Wild Things Are. Maybe Teletubies and unicorns really are real.
edit on 5/16/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
This looks like an obvious, orchestrated and deliberate operation to block out the Sun.
Please prove me wrong.

With such a hilariously ignorant opening gambit I don't think anybody really needs to prove you wrong. They are contrails. Just like all the other ones. But what's the point, nobody is going to convince you otherwise, are they? We've had them all on these forums at one time or another.....meteoroligists....pilots.....people with expert knowledge and years of experience. Doesn't make any difference to you "chemtrail" fanatics - you won't listen to common sense, nevermind expert testimony.

So frustrating that there are many genuinely interesting phenomena that you could devote your energy to, yet you pick the most absurd conspiracy in the book.

Oh, and I won't be back to this thread so you can save your energy....

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   
I have just completed a level 300 course at a California State University on Global Environmental/Climate Change.

Chemtrails or persistent contrails were mentioned as a form of preventative mitigation. My professor did not clarify whether or not we have engaged in this form of geo-engineering, however if you were to study Climate Change some of your prerequisite courses would be Geo-Engineering and Mitigation.

The function behind this concept is to disperse a reflective product in order to control/regulate incoming short-wave solar radiation.

The process is not only inefficient, but a last-ditch effort to slow the global shift out of equilibrium.

This is science.

If any of you have any questions please feel free to ask!

As a matter of credibility, I maintain a solid position on the Dean's list at my CSU.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Pepeluacho

Chemtrails or persistent contrails were mentioned as a form of preventative mitigation.

Can you comment on the studies which show that contrails result in net positive radiative forcing and how that could serve to mitigate rather then exacerbate warming?
edit on 5/16/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 02:34 AM
link   
edit on 16-5-2012 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

During the Industrial revolution, factories burnt coal as fuel. As a result, tons and tons of SOOT, or SO2, polluted our atmosphere. The effects of soot were not fully understood at the time as an environmental consciousness was growing.

The effects of SO2 births this form of mitigation.

It was not until we regulated coal consumption that we realized its cooling properties. Directly after regulation, we began to see an increase in average surface temperature. The SO2 that was once reflecting incoming radiation was now dispersed and in less concentration thus weakening its cooling effect.

At a preventative stand point, we were able to analyze the reflective properties of SO2 and reproduce this effect more efficiently by dispersing refined reflective particles of a different composition.

I hope this helps you understand that we can reflect solar radiation.

However, the process is not economically viable and the environmental risks associated with the chemical dispersal are not fully understood.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Pepeluacho

We weren't talking about SO2, we were talking about persistent contrails which are, like cirrus clouds, composed of ice crystals. You didn't comment on the positive radiative forcing effects of persistent contrails.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

By dispersing a reflective material we can reflect incoming radiation heat energy. This is not positive radiative forcing as that would imply that we desire more heat or more efficient insolation.

We are dealing with negative radiative forcing, an attempt to reduce heat.

That is it. There is nothing more to it Phage.

And you are mistaken. This is about SO2.

Please wiki Aerosol to further understand the effects of sulfate based products and their "cooling" effects.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

keep tellin urself that bro, i see standard contrails very rarely, but i see chemtrails weekly atleast, all in the exact same space of air, but of course the chemy's remain in the sky for hours after, and the contrail dissapears in seconds, explain that PAL.
edit on 16-5-2012 by hiphoprevolution because: added more

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 03:20 AM
link   

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 04:02 AM
link   
well done op, definitely evidence of chemtrailing, i do not care how far the blinkered will go to attempt to persuade you that what you are seeing is not evidence of malfeasance, and only water vapour.
It just proves to me that their are many, "educated" "learned" individuals, that are not capable of determining what they are looking at.
The "Chemtrails" idea is preposterous, therefore, they must be confused and i must be right in telling them they are wrong.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by hiphoprevolution

i see standard contrails very rarely, but i see chemtrails weekly atleast

Honest question here...

How do you tell them apart?

What is the difference between a contrail and chemtrail.

Please don't say contrails dissipate quickly

edit on 16/5/12 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 05:08 AM
link   

It's clearly not normal. And if the debunkers can't utters those words then they are too dense or too hell-bent on TRYING to confuse others.
They don't penetrate nor can't persuade me on their best day and with me on my worse!
It's almost psycho babble to me now.

Are you deliberately ignoring the video I've posted twice now?

The would be hundreds of planes flying over London in a day.

That is normal.

I hope someone with the resources can do something for us one day soon. Because not only is this outrageous and causes us to get so angry, it's got to be effecting the environment and animal life. It's GOT to be.

People have been saying it all through the thread.

There are people out there who have the money.
Who support the chemtrail conspiracy
And are willing to spend that money.

$50,000 to make What in the world are they spraying

More than enough to gather the appropriate evidence...so why the anger towards people like me? I've been saying how chemtrails can be proven for years, yet none of the pro chemtrailers are willing to do what is necessary to prove it.

Why not?

People like you, who get upset and emotional about this subject should be putting the boot up people like Michael J Murphey's arse so they get a move along.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 05:15 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

The military jets that I see over the Atlantic come from ships. Therefore they are ascending in altitude.

And how do you know these are from ships? Carriers do not send their aircraft back and forth between ocean and land for the heck of it, they keep them with the carrier for screen protection unless they are going to strike something. Besides this, its public knowledge where all the carriers are at all times, it’s not like its possible to hide carrier battle groups.

More likely what you’re seeing is a level flying aircraft that appears to be ascending because its coming from around the arc of the planet.

As far as holding patterns? Hold for what? To land? Not at 30,000 feet are they holding to land. Do you think I'm a moron and this is my first day on the planet?

I suggest that you at least read a slight amount about aviation before you make such a remark. Even just taking 5 minutes in wikipedia would tell you that you're wrong:

Holding (Aviation): Speed Limits
· Up to 6,000 ft MSL: 200 KIAS
· From 6,001 to 14,000 ft MSL: 230 KIAS
· 14,001 ft MSL and above: 265 KIAS

Now why would they publish speed limits for +14001 MSL if aircraft never held any higher then that?

As to what they hold for… They can be holding because of bad weather in their path, heavy traffic and full holding patterns at their destination, general congestion making them have to wait on a hand-off to the next controllers airspace, overtaking another aircraft on the same route, mid air refueling, photography, scientific research, and a thousand other reasons.

BTW… Welcome to the planet.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.
edit on 5/16/2012 by defcon5 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Oh goody! Another video of busy skies claiming to be "proof" of chemtrails. Hooray!

1- There is only one definition of the word proof. Without knowing the composition of those trails and the what is making them, you have nothing whatsoever other than speculation and opinion. You cannot hide by saying "well your definition of proof is different to mine". It doesnt work that way. If it did, then nothing would ever get done in science.

2- As others have stated, if you had been 20 miles on either side the skies would have looked different

3- Why on earth would the people you think are deciding to spray these things choose to do so in the very same air they they and their loved ones are breathing? If we saw lots of people walking around 24/7 in breathing apparatus, breathing "clean" air then that might be suspicious. But we don't do we?

4- You are aware I'm sure that planes fly higher in 2012 than they did before" chemtrails" came into being. Are you aware that flying through different temperatures and air densities affects the jetstreams form planes? Maybe, just maybe this is the reason for trails lasting longer in the sky rather than a global consipracy on an unimaginable scale?

5- Not a single person of the tens of thousands working on the spraying us all has ever come clean or, more importantly, taken pictures of the apparatus? No one around the world has ever once gotten a guilty conscience.

6- Not a single manufacturer (or anyone working there) of the millions of gallons of the chemical they are supposed to be spraying has come out and said "yes, we make chemtrail fluid"

7- Im going to repeat myself here....WHY WOULD THEY SPRAY THE VERY AIR THEY AND THEIR FRIENDS/FAMILY BREATHE??? WE ARE ALL BREATHING THE SAME AIR. WHO IS MAKING THE DECISION TO SPRAY?

In the end. Your "proof" is that jetstreams last longer these days than they used to. Even though engine and fuel tech has totally changed in the last 30 years as well as flight patterns/heights. No, in your mind, its makes more sense to believe in a totally impossible to contain global conspiracy than the obvious reason staring you right in the face.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Just a wild guess but maybe they do this in certain locations due the rotation of the holes in our ozone. Which this substance they spray absorbs Ultraviolet-B from our Sun. I don't know much about this subject but was simply answering a members qustion why they spray point A an not POINT B

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   
This is geoengineering, this is solar radiation management !

Wow, how embarrassing. How embarrassing that is fool is British. I thought only Americans were nuts about aircraft vapour trails... Dear god... look at these clouds!!!

Laughed and cringed at the same time.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Curio

This looks like an obvious, orchestrated and deliberate operation to block out the Sun.
Please prove me wrong.

With such a hilariously ignorant opening gambit I don't think anybody really needs to prove you wrong. They are contrails. Just like all the other ones. But what's the point, nobody is going to convince you otherwise, are they? We've had them all on these forums at one time or another.....meteoroligists....pilots.....people with expert knowledge and years of experience. Doesn't make any difference to you "chemtrail" fanatics - you won't listen to common sense, nevermind expert testimony.

So frustrating that there are many genuinely interesting phenomena that you could devote your energy to, yet you pick the most absurd conspiracy in the book.

Oh, and I won't be back to this thread so you can save your energy....

Ha ha, you've said your peace now your off to wind some other conspiracy theorist up on some other thread somewhere else no doubt? do you realise you sound just as looney as the conspiracy theorists are by trying your damndest to convince people that your side of the argument is right when you don't really have anything to contribute to this discussion other than to be contradictory.

So they are just contrails in the sky right? that's your contribution to the argument? well, that's me convinced. I take it the commercial airlines have a couple of days a week off from ferrying people around the world because these contrails seem to disappear for a few days a week before they come back online again.

Those pesky ice crystals eh? it seems these days that the sun just isn't hot enough to melt them anymore, maybe our sun is getting cooler, yeah... that'll explain it

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join