It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof of chemtrail/geo-engineering May 11

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhoDat09
I see contrails, honestly. I really do ..... or maybe I don't want to believe they are spraying us with stuff, but on the 11th down here the sky was fine, we had a few contrails, some would start then stop, then start again, some were just there .... and yet they were all just contrails.

I'm sorry but all I see are contrails.

Maybe they don't care whether you burn up in Louisiana (just kidding)

No one seems to have an itinerary as to where they show up or why.

(pardon me for using the word 'chemtrail' but it will make this next line easier to say)
Not all contrails are chemtrails but all chemtrails are not contrails!
Say.... I think I'll have that embroider on a pillow and send it to Phage for Father's Day!

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by Human_Alien

The ones that make loops and spray in horseshoe patterns. The ones that come out all at once and join in with the other 8 or 10 planes to mark "X's" in the sky. Even on a slow Tuesday air traffic day!

I suppose you mean circles rather than loops. Do you know what a holding pattern is?

Do you know that planes fly from different cities to different cities? Do you know that their flight paths frequently cross each other?

Tuesday is a slow air traffic day? Do just "know" that or do you have some actual information to back it up?

edit on 5/15/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

Please try not to insult my intelligence too much. I was going to embroider a pillow for you too! I think I'll reconsider that now.

I mean LOOPS.
STOP CORRECTING ME DAD!!!!!

Planes do NOT hold at 30,000 feet my fine fiend. I mean friend.

Ask any travel agent which day is the slowest traveling day on average and it's always Tuesday.

Must everything be a challenge?

Is there a way to kick you off this thread for a while? I wish there was an ejection button!!! I really do like ya however...you've become this annoying wedgie now.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

The "elephant" is the thing no one wants to talk about.

Nobody wants to talk about it because no one acknowledges it. Therefore no one sees it.

You are really getting on my nerves now. Seeing you won't leave. Allow me to leave my own thread instead.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   

If you had watched the two videos I posted, you wouldn't be asking about loops and X's.

Nor would you find it hard to believe just how many planes do fly over London in a single day...

Videos for convenience, the least you can do is watch them.

24 hours of flights in the USA:
(check out your home state of Florida!)

24 Hours of flights in Europe:
(Check out how many trans-Atlantic flights there are!)

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Let's examine the main mis-truth in the details posted on the OP video link.

Notice the majority of the parallel trails are north to south which is not a usual flight path. At the beginning of the clip, the blue sky i am filming is in the direction of London (40miles West) notice how there are no trails coming from that direction, which is where the majority of all air traffic originates (east to west london to europe flight paths). So in the direction of 3 major airports we see no trails what so ever. Notice how ALL the trails begin at the same point, which contradicts contrail science. This suggests they are purposely laid. Notice how all the trails are directly in front of the sun and the suns perceived path, this suggests the Geo Engineering technique of 'Solar Radiation Management'....

Not a usual flight path the cameraman explains. Really? He wouldn't be trying to mislead people now would he? Surely not a mis-truth from a conspiracy believer?

Not really that difficult to work out the exact filming location in Maidstone, Kent, UK

51°18'14.63"N 0°27'13.52"E

Map Link - Filming Location

Approximately 6 miles to the east of the filming location is Detling VOR Beacon. (Very High Frequency omnidirectional)

www.geograph.org.uk...

en.wikipedia.org...

51°18'14.00"N 0°35'50.00"E

Map Link - Detling

See following pdf link and note DET. (Detling). It is to the right of BIG (Biggin Hill) in the rough location of London.

PDF LINK UPPER AIR ROUTE SOUTH UK

From

NATS LINK

ENR 6.3.0

'Upper Airspace Control Area and Upper ATS Routes (South Sheet)'

From that sheet you can see that Upper Air Routes UN601, UN57, UL613 and UL10 are all visible along with UL607, UL9 and UY76. Extremely busy airspace and consider that those routes are up to 10 miles wide. So straight away the person peddling the conspiracy is not being truthful with his followers. Yet again another example of aviation ignorance being peddled in order to twist the facts to suit a conspiracy!

edit on 15-5-2012 by tommyjo because: Additional info added

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
Nor would you find it hard to believe just how many planes do fly over London in a single day...

And just for interest's sake here's the flight aware screenshot of France & England as of a couple of minutes ago - about 0215 UTC -

(edit: and if anyone knows how to size pics so they fit in a page width I'd appreciate them passing the tip onto me!)

Even at this time of early morning there are flights heading all over the place - note the highlighted UPS flight from Cologne that flew right over London!
edit on 15-5-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by flyswatter
...I would eat my words. Literally - I'd print this thread and eat the paper, piece by piece.

Get us some proof. Any proof.

I realize that I will come away from this request empty handed, but I have to at least give it a try.

OK:
Geoengineering - caught in the act?

Until I become rich and can afford to buy my own plain with sensors, that's about as close as I can come.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
Why do some people jump over to questions that don't have any answers right now?

That's like saying: Aliens space crafts cannot exist because we don't know how they do it!
It's the same illogical approach.

Here's why some people do it my friend:

14. Demand complete solutions. Avoid the issues by requiring opponents to solve the crime at hand completely, a ploy which works best with issues qualifying for rule 10.

link

amongst many other ways...

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by pianopraze

...I would eat my words. Literally - I'd print this thread and eat the paper, piece by piece.

I realize that I will come away from this request empty handed, but I have to at least give it a try.

OK:

Until I become rich and can afford to buy my own plain with sensors, that's about as close as I can come.

There's nothing at all that proves those are "chemtrails". But I will give you credit where credit is due - you did a lot more homework than the average Joe AND you posted a substantial amount of information. I'm impressed

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   

OK:

So as per that thread - again, no actual verifiable evidence that these were anything other than what they looked like - contrails.

Might they be chemtrails?? Sure - but how would you know? the popular story is that contrails only last a few minutes - chemtrails for much longer.

however this is fantasy - contrails have been known to spread ever since they weer first noticed - French pilot Antoine Saint-Exupery wrote this about 1943, about his recce flights over German forces in 1940:

The German on the ground knows us by the pearly white scarf which every plane flying at high altitude trails behind like a bridal veil. The disturbance created by our meteoric flight crystallizes the watery vapor in the atmosphere. We unwind behind us a cirrus of icicles. If the atmospheric conditions are favorable to the formation of clouds, our wake will thicken bit by bit and become an evening cloud over the countryside.
- the Wakes of War, part 2

Wakes of War part 1 documents early accounts of contrails from 1918 to 1938, and is also a good read about the discovery and early investigations as to what they are.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   

OK:

Whoa!!! I had no idea you had that thread. You should be the poster-member on how to present a compelling thread for persistent contrails! I humbly bow at your feet!!!
Excellent job. Not sure what all the data means but if anyone does and can challenge it, they're welcome to thanks to you.

I too have used Flightaware in my other threads and when the planes flying over the Atlantic didn't show up, I got the excuse that they were probably military aircraft and not registered on that radar. Something like that.

But wow. I am still reeling from your outstanding thread presentation!!

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Why do some people jump over to questions that don't have any answers right now?

That's like saying: Aliens space crafts cannot exist because we don't know how they do it!
It's the same illogical approach.

Here's why some people do it my friend:

14. Demand complete solutions. Avoid the issues by requiring opponents to solve the crime at hand completely, a ploy which works best with issues qualifying for rule 10.

link

amongst many other ways...

disinfo in its own right.

What is wrong with asking for evidence that should be easily obtained?

If chemtails have been around for 15 or so years, where are the whistleblowers? where are the flight manuals? the maintenance manuals? the materials? The doctored fuel? the "spraying" mechanisms?

Why has no-one hired an aircraft to test a chemtrail?

And why is all the evidence actually offered such poor quality?? Eg soil samples containing exactly what soil should contain, blood samples with normal levels of various elements that are touted as being "high" even after it has been identified that they are normal.

these are not actually requests for "solving the crime completely" at all - they are requests for verifiable supporting evidence that any crime has been committed in the first place!

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   

[Whoa!!! I had no idea you had that thread. You should be the poster-member on how to present a compelling thread for persistent contrails! I humbly bow at your feet!!!

Really??

you'd do that because he presents a "compelling" case for persistent contrails?

And yet persistent contrails have been known for at least 70 years as per my extract from the wakes of war above, and a few papers linked to on here from time to time, and no debunkers argue otherwise than that they do exist whereas chemtrail believers think there is no such thing - that they aer all chemtrails??

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   

OK:

There's nothing at all that proves those are "chemtrails". But I will give you credit where credit is due - you did a lot more homework than the average Joe AND you posted a substantial amount of information. I'm impressed

Here's the flip-side of that argument. Why is the onslaught of con-trailing allowed to happen in the first place? It can't be healthy because it does not LOOK healthy. Our skies are not supposed to be filled with man-made bi product.
We already know that this is not water vapors because it defies water vapor principles by lingering for hours. So something foreign is responsible for holding the molecules together that make up these trails that last ....for hours! And then, changes our natural weather.

So regardless if they're contrails or aerosol spraying why aren't the proper people who look after our safety jumping all over this?
And the sheer fact that they AREN'T leads us right back down the covert chemtrail path.

It's because of the lack of interest that's drawing so much attention to this matter.

Thank you for giving praise to Piano! It was certainly deserved!!

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

[Whoa!!! I had no idea you had that thread. You should be the poster-member on how to present a compelling thread for persistent contrails! I humbly bow at your feet!!!

Really??

And yet persistent contrails have been known for at least 70 years as per my extract from the wakes of war above, and a few papers linked to on here from time to time, and no debunkers argue otherwise than that they do exist whereas chemtrail believers think there is no such thing - that they aer all chemtrails??

Whatever. Isn't it time for you to lay an egg or something???

It is my pleasure to give kudos and accolades to people who obviously spend a lot of time preparing something for OUR benefit to look over.
That thread was well above the call of duty and above what is usually presented here on this subject. I know my threads don't come anywhere near as professional as Piano's thread does.

Why are you such a buzz-kill?

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

How is this supposed to block out the sun?
The contrails, and their blockage of the sun are relative to the viewers location on the ground.

If you went 5 miles up the road from were the video was shot, the contrails wouldn’t anywhere near the sun.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I've noticed that myself in person - most of the chemtrails happen in the afternoon/early evening, mostly clustered around the sun especially during late spring/summer time.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   

We already know that this is not water vapors because it defies water vapor principles by lingering for hours. So something foreign is responsible for holding the molecules together that make up these trails that last ....for hours! And then, changes our natural weather.

We know it's not water vapor because water vapor is invisible. It is ice crystals. Ice crystals which are held together by their crystalline lattice. Contrails are clouds just like cirrus clouds are clouds. Cirrus clouds are composed of ice crystals and contrails are composed of ice crystals. Cirrus clouds can linger for hours and so can contrails.

Like I said, read a book sometime. One on meteorology would seem to be a good place to start for the purposes of this discussion.

Read a book, or some real science articles and you will find that there actually is a lot of concern about the effects of contrails on climate.
edit on 5/15/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Planes do NOT hold at 30,000 feet

Seriously now you are just trolling!

It is getting embarrassing to watch you post. You are seriously lost in a world of aviation. You are seriously claiming that aircraft can't hold at such heights? Why are you so lost in regards to aviation? I appreciate that most of what goes on around you is a mystery, but seriously get a grasp of aviation and Air Traffic Control. Join an aviation enthusiast forum.

Snapshot from FlightAware

'KIAH inbound planes in holding pattern over Cameron, Texas at 25,000 - 30,000 feet while storms pass through'

twitpic.com...

'Why we get racetrack contrails'

Flight incident reports.

www.37000feet.com...

www.37000feet.com...

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

Really??

Whatever. Isn't it time for you to lay an egg or something???

"Whatever"?? Is that all you have to say to clear and well documented evidence??

It is my pleasure to give kudos and accolades to people who obviously spend a lot of time preparing something for OUR benefit to look over.
That thread was well above the call of duty and above what is usually presented here on this subject. I know my threads don't come anywhere near as professional as Piano's thread does.

Why are you such a buzz-kill?

Is that what you re complaining about - that I kill your "buzz"??

That thread asked if geoengineering had been "caught in the act?" - but presented no evidence that it was geoengineering at all, there was a great deal of evidence provided that some of the presumptions and assertions were incorrect.

But you are complaining that I "kill" your "buzz"??

edit on 15-5-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join