It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof of chemtrail/geo-engineering May 11

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

About 70 percent of the Earth's surface is water-covered,

You said 70% of the planet is water.
You did not say 70% of the Earth's surface.
There is a difference.

edit on 5/15/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by robbo961

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

Originally posted by Human_Alien
But what we DO know is....these planes were deliberately turning on/off their vapor trail ...

And how do we "know" this?

Because you say so? where are the switches? where are the pilots who do it?

Elsewhere you ask what proof someone had that he even looked at the sky that day - well I have some even more basic questions -

What evidence (let alone "proof") do you have that these trails are "chemtrails" at all in the first place??

What are they composed of? what chemicals are in them? how did you find out whatever your answers are to those questions?

edit on 15-5-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

They are there as plain as day. The video shows the streaks across the sky. Do you not see them in the vid provided?

I saw the trails.

what do you think they are?

I think they are contrails.

contrails?

Yes.

do they look like normal contrails to you?

Yes they look like normal contrail to me.

why do you think they look like normal contrails?

Because they are white, come from aircraft engines, only appear when there is a reasonable expectation that contrails might form, and they have the classic "contrail gap" between the engine and the actual white fluffy stuff, and generally look exactly like contrails have loooked since we have photographic and video/film evidence of them..

What evidence do you have that they are normal contrails?

As immediately above.

They are mainly composed of aluminum oxide (powdered aluminum) and barium.

How do you know that?

Some inquisitive people have anaylised soil samples before and after chemtrailing.

soil naturally contains aluminium and often barium too. I have never seen any "befoer and after" testing - can you link to it?

I have also never seen anyone actually show that anything in the soil comes from any trails at 30,000 feet (or thereabouts), nor have I ever seen any claim by chemtrail believers where htey have shown how they have eliminated other, well known, sources of aluminium and barium.

I found these answers out by doing some research.

Could you please share where you got it then?

Aluminum oxide is a neurotoxin. It collects in the brain over time and our system is unable to flush it out naturally like it does other toxins.

Maybe - but there are many, many already-known sources of aluminium - how do you know where any given aluminium comes from?

The USA government have recently stated that the 'contrails' are the result of geo-engineering. Put there to reflect some of the sun's heat back out into space to delay global warming (I aint buying that myself)

Where did they state that?

Having said this I doubt you will go away and research this for yourself. First you have to accept that something is being sprayed. then you can go on to finding out what it is and why.

I would like to see some good evidence that something is being sprayed in hte first place. Videos ot trails that look exactly liek contrails do not tell me there is somethign strange happening. Soil tests that erveal normal constituents of soil seem like a poor reaon to think something is being sprayed at 30,000+ feet. Ditto for blood tests that reveal nothing particularly out of the ordinary.

There is a great deal of talk such as yours - saying it is happening, but you haven't given me a single link to follow up.

I have seen similar claims before - in every case where I have followed up links I have found that the evidence that supposedly exists is, at best, misrepresented. And at worst deliberately deceitful.

I hope you aer not repeating such bad "evidence" - but I won't know for sure unless you actually tell me what your evidence is sourced from.

edit on 15-5-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: fix quoting

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by JiggyPotamus
There is no way that anyone, even the government, could block out the entire hemisphere where the sun is shining. What is seen in the video is a mixture of contrails and natural cloud formations. It seems to me that this is a moderately high air traffic area, and the altitudes that were being flown, coupled with the atmospheric conditions at those altitudes, were conducive to not only forming contrails, but making them linger after the planes have passed.

So there is no way anyone is attempting to block out the sun. That sounds like a Pinky and the Brain type of plan...And need I remind you how their attempts to take over the world ended? Granted, they were just mice, but I'm sure you get what I'm saying. Cartoon mice at that. They really were handicapped from the get-go by their small stature and puny mouse-muscles. I always wanted them to succeed though, although the Brain was relatively evil, and Pinky had downs syndrome. What are we going to do today Pinky? Haha, I think I have ADD.

edit on 5/15/12 by JiggyPotamus because: (no reason given)

Maybe that wasn't their entire mission or intent!? We're only guessing at what it looks like to us laymen. Maybe they're spraying something that gets activated when direct sunlight hits it?
Maybe this was above Buckingham Palace and the reptilians/Annunaki I mean, royal family, needed some fine gold sprinkled over them?

Who knows?
We can go on and on with theories.
But a thousand theories (as radical as they get) doesn't cancel out the one fact that these planes do not appear to be regular commercial passenger planes.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   

But a thousand theories (as radical as they get) doesn't cancel out the one fact that these planes do not appear to be regular commercial passenger planes.

The vast majority of these planes are regular commercial aircraft, carrying passengers and/or cargo. There are possibly a few private and military aircraft in the mix.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

There is a difference.

What semantics are you going on about now??

This planet is covered with 70 percent of water/ocean/sea whatever. There is ONLY around 30 percent of land on this entire planet in which 7 billion of us dwell.

Therefore, covering the Sun (I would think) would be beneficial (and targeted) to those people living on 30% of this entire planet......and not the few hippies living out on their houseboats. So the mission of blocking out the Sun wouldn't involve 70% of this planet (I don't think for I'm only guessing of course)

Are we done yet????

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Who knows?

At least some prominent chemtrailers disagree with you on that - G Edward Griffin says he has done the research to show that they ARE "ordinary" passenger planes.

And all around the world other people are identifying regular flights as making chemtrails - eg KAL in New Zealand, QANTAS, Air New Zealand and Singapore airlines, and also military, over Australia, and Easyjet over Europe

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   

There is a difference.

your semantics.

apparently you do not understand what you wrote, and that lack of understanding is Phage's fault.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   

The vast majority of these planes are regular commercial aircraft, carrying passengers and/or cargo. There are possibly a few private and military aircraft in the mix.

I believe the vast majority of planes are passenger planes but those aren't the ones we're concerned with see?

We're interested in the ones that don't appear to be passenger planes. The ones that make loops and spray in horseshoe patterns. The ones that come out all at once and join in with the other 8 or 10 planes to mark "X's" in the sky. Even on a slow Tuesday air traffic day!

edit on 15-5-2012 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   

There is a difference.

your semantics.

apparently you do not understand what you wrote, and that lack of understanding is Phage's fault.

So the word "planet" and "Earth surface" are two different things?

I really and honestly am not getting it? What am I missing here?

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   

The ones that make loops and spray in horseshoe patterns. The ones that come out all at once and join in with the other 8 or 10 planes to mark "X's" in the sky. Even on a slow Tuesday air traffic day!

I suppose you mean circles rather than loops. Do you know what a holding pattern is?

Do you know that planes fly from different cities to different cities? Do you know that their flight paths frequently cross each other?

Tuesday is a slow air traffic day? Do just "know" that or do you have some actual information to back it up?

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I see contrails, honestly. I really do ..... or maybe I don't want to believe they are spraying us with stuff, but on the 11th down here the sky was fine, we had a few contrails, some would start then stop, then start again, some were just there .... and yet they were all just contrails.

I'm sorry but all I see are contrails.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   

So the word "planet" and "Earth surface" are two different things?

Of course

I really and honestly am not getting it? What am I missing here?

The planet is the whole planet - all the crust, mantle, core, atmosphere.

The surface is just the area of the "top layer".

It is completely correct (within limits!) to say that water covers 70% (or thereabouts) of the earth's surface.

but it is not correct to say that it is 70% of the earth, as was pointed out.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Who knows?

At least some prominent chemtrailers disagree with you on that - G Edward Griffin says he has done the research to show that they ARE "ordinary" passenger planes.

And all around the world other people are identifying regular flights as making chemtrails - eg KAL in New Zealand, QANTAS, Air New Zealand and Singapore airlines, and also military, over Australia, and Easyjet over Europe

They're ordinary as far as they don't shape-shift or anything like that

They're ordinary in design. Not ordinary in intent!

A plane is a plane after all. They all seem to have a fuselage, wings, tail rudder, engines, cockpit, flaps etc......
What better way to perform covert operations than in plain site under ordinary conditions?

it's the old elephant in the room trick!
edit on 15-5-2012 by Human_Alien because: spelling

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   

I think you mean purloined letter, but never mind.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Gotcha! Thanks! I just had a 5th grade flashback!

(I think Phage knew what I meant though. We're talking about planes so suffice it to say, ruling out anyplace beneath the surface was a given. I think he just likes bumping my thread. I really think he's on my side but pretends not to be!)

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   

So can you show that those aircraft, with "normal" airline markings and flight numbers, are not actually "normal" in intent?

If they are also carrying passengers then you can get quite close to them at airports & should be able to get decent photos of anything dodgy fitted to them, or "strange" vehicles pulling up to them?

there would also be mechanics who work on them, civil aviation authorities who allow them to fly with some sort of modifications to let them carry and spray "something" - because if they are modified without approval that would be illegal under the law of any ICAO member state.

If they are not carrying passengers and are "mimicking" normal airline flights somehow, then where do they land and operate from? Again who are the mechanics & pilots? Where do they show up in aircraft sales numbers? Where do they show up in "black" budgets of countries like Australia, New Zealand, UK? How do they fool commercial booking agencies, etc who want to sell tickets on them?

These are all questions that "fall out" of your theory.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   

reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Gotcha! Thanks! I just had a 5th grade flashback!

lol - fair 'nuf

(I think Phage knew what I meant though. We're talking about planes so suffice it to say, ruling out anyplace beneath the surface was a given. I think he just likes bumping my thread. I really think he's on my side but pretends not to be!)

I think he is on the side of anyone with verifiable evidence - regardless of whether that evidence shows chemtrails exist or not.....it's just that so far there isn't any such evidence showing that they do exist, and a great deal showing that what people are identifying as chemtrials are actually contrails. I know that is where I am.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   

I think you mean purloined letter, but never mind.

I meant exactly what I said. So stop correcting me "dad"!!!!

You see, the elephant is standing right smack in the middle of the room yet no one notices it! It is a perfect metaphor (are you gonna correct me with that choice of verbiage too now?)

I am not familiar with the Purloined Letter. I'm not that sophisticated.
My reading levels off at around Dr Seuss! But not the thick books though.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I dont know what this is, but it definitely looks like something strange is going on. I have heard of different things such as the NOAA; which I surprisingly found out a friend's nephew works for, and that he flies "above tornadoes" to get into the eye and take various measurements. Anything is possible.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   

You see, the elephant is standing right smack in the middle of the room yet no one notices it!

The Purloined Letter is by Edgar Allan Poe and is about hiding something in plain sight, which is what your point was.

The "elephant" is the thing no one wants to talk about.

An important and obvious topic, which everyone present is aware of, but which isn't discussed, as such discussion is considered to be uncomfortable.

www.phrases.org.uk...

You should try reading a book sometime. You can learn a lot. Of course, if you "know" all you need to know I guess there's no point.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join