It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Official Beer Drinking Contest Begins!!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Jeez,what did I start.
I can't barely type now.

Ok,what next on the bar,Des,you doing body shots now?

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by kdog1982

I brought the shots...you provide the body....

Woo Hoo...Des

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I'll share my KBS, but limit one to each of you, they're limited batch.

Now my Good People Brown Ale are free for the taking. I took home 2 cases after 2 days of volunteer canning at their brewery in Birmingham, AL!

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   

You have made my night, I was looking for a reason to have a few, now all I have to do is blame you and the internet

Cheers, to my ATS buds!!

Salud! NRE.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous404
I'll share my KBS, but limit one to each of you, they're limited batch.

Now my Good People Brown Ale are free for the taking. I took home 2 cases after 2 days of volunteer canning at their brewery in Birmingham, AL!

Thank you for you worthy accomplishments.
And thank you for sharing!
It will not go unnoticed

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoRegretsEver

You have made my night, I was looking for a reason to have a few, now all I have to do is blame you and the internet

Cheers, to my ATS buds!!

Salud! NRE.

Most welcome to you for joining this little no frills party of ours.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Thanks to you all for sharing this experience to escape the doom and gloom we share together everyday

Peace
K.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   

No, no , no, thank you!

Goodnight doom and gloom, and hello good times!!

And hello to all that are here and participating!

Peace, NRE.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Oh sweet! Another drinking thread! Had alot of fun in the one from last night.

This time, I got me some of that Coors Bandquet beer and some Sobeski vodka. In about 40 minutes, I gotta run to my local gamestop to pick up Diablo 3, midnight launch, but when I get back and have it installed.....well, whatever happens, happens.

Maybe ill end up posting some more trailer park boys videos in here to.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   

No, no , no, thank you!

Goodnight doom and gloom, and hello good times!!

And hello to all that are here and participating!

Peace, NRE.

Well,then,by all means continue on!

I will catch up on it later as I must go.
Good times are way better than dwelling on what may come.
That is what my grandparents taught me.

Enjoy NRE and the rest.
Please continue the party.

K

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Oh jeez...........................
Forgot to add this vid.......
please forgive me...
American style......Red solo cup.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Well I just got back from Gamestop, immediatley slammed Diablo 3 in and installing now....rockin a few beers to. Its gonna be a long night

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by buni11687

Is it true that it can only be played while you have an internet connection?

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by BigBruddah

Well, the servers launched 35 minutes ago.... had to wait for 12am Pacific time since that's when battlenet or blizzard or whoever decided to open the servers. Guess they wanted to wait until everyone had the game. With their great knowledge, I guess they didnt prepare for the launch too well...Me and a couple friends have been trying to log in since 35 minutes ago and we all get "Error: servers are too busy". It dosent look like there;s a single player at the moment, but then again, nobody I know has been able to fully access the game. Even at the main screen of the game there's no multiplayer/single player option, just a log in to battlenet request, plus options, cinematics, exit, ect...

Basically, atleast from what Ive seen so far (which is very little cuz battlenet/blizzard are messing up), yes, you will need an internet connection to play the game.

If I knew this would of happened, I woulda bought more beer....ive been going through what I have pretty fast now, since Im just a little upset at blizzard/battlenet at the moment
edit on 15-5-2012 by buni11687 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by kdog1982

Originally posted by yayeeya
I'm in!
I will be out later in the day to start my festivities! Will take a picture of the damage done, if I remember. As they say here in Vietnam... 'Mot, hai, ba, yooooh!' (1, 2, 3, in!) Another popular one as well is 'tram phan tram' (100% or bottoms up). Good thing here is, I can go out and drink almost for the same price as drinking at home, 55 cents for a bottled beer isn't a bad deal in my book...

BOOO!

edit on 14-5-2012 by yayeeya because: (no reason given)

I say good luck to ya,and be safe man.

Well, I called my drinking off tonight since you cancelled the contest.
Got plans for tomorrow night for sure though! Here I mostly drink Zorok beer, (SAB/Miller, made here in VN) my good friend works for them. I'm doing a fine job helping him keep his sales position. But lately I have been drinking Larue beer because that have a contest giving away motorbikes, tvs, and FREE BEER!!! I'm hording all my free beer caps till the contest is over so I can have a free night of drinking!
Five or six freebies so far with more than a month to go!
Well, I have cashed a few caps in already...
edit on 15-5-2012 by yayeeya because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-5-2012 by yayeeya because: I learnted how to spell! I think...

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

haha oh Des sometimes you are too awesome to be posting among mere mortals..

I'm going to be lame and drink off my hangover with the 7 beers I have left out of that case...
**EDIT eww first sip didn't go well, but then again warm bud light is always gross.

Think I'll need to go to the store.

Becks is my choice, or anything German, or maybe an English Ale which are also yumm yum yummy..

hmm?

Oh Kdog. I love that song... I'm going to miss Boone.

edit on 5/15/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Sorry I missed the party, I would have introduced you to my new friend.
files.abovetopsecret.com...

So good!!!!

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Only beer ????

Peace, NRE.

No i think at least North Americans should be allowed to drink something different, as they don't even have real beer but only tasteless pisswater we Germans like to make fun of

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowAngel85

Only beer ????

Peace, NRE.

No i think at least North Americans should be allowed to drink something different, as they don't even have real beer but only tasteless pisswater we Germans like to make fun of

Actually us North Americans have access to most of your beer. I'm half German and LOVE German beer. You just can't go to wallmart to get it. True beer drinkers by singles.

Oh and so you know, almost all American beer was founded by Germans who came here. anheuser busch...ie Budweiser, Busch, Busch light, Michelob, Michelob light, Bud Light, and Natural light is one great example..

I can't spell most of the ones I like, but Spaten is one example I can spell. It's kind of good.

If it's made somewhere, anywhere, you can pretty much find it in America.

I also love belgian chocolate, french champagne, english ales, true mexican and true chinese foods, Sushi, anything Itialian, and Brazillian women, blah blah blah... All found right here. I wonder sometimes, and for real, can you buy mexican food in Germany? I have always wondered this. For real... That might be the one thing stopping me from moving in.

At the moment however I must begrudgingly admit...
I AM drinking piss water. Cheers Sir.

edit on 5/15/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by yayeeya

I thoroughly despise your country for its exceptionally reasonable prices concerning alcohol...

To get anything decent around here, you have to pay either $5 a pitcher, or spend 2.42 on a Cobra. Which is approximately 2.5 tall boys for the price of one.

<< 1    3 >>

join