It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

After three days, still no sign of missing FBI agent. Anyone keeping an eye on this?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Reminds me of Bourne Identity. I would say that he knew too much or that he stumbled upon something that he shouldn't. Hey this is a conspiracy website isn't it?

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I don't like how they said he is possibly suicidal. Even when there is a clear suicide, authorities will not call it that until a autopsy is preformed. Even he is suicidal, the public doesn't need to know. If they were letting the public know for safety reasons, they would have said he is a possible danger to himself and others. He'll be found dead.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by g146541
I'd bet he had inside info about JT Ready.
Just my opinion is all.
He will be found dead though, this I'm sure of.

Justin Timberlake?

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Does anyone have information regarding the 40 hours of taped audio interview with Timothy Mcveigh used in the book American Terrorist?

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
ok, so what if he was drugged by FBI and got away when the neighbor saw him? well, he really may be needing someone to help him accomplish what he has set out to do; He has detached himself from all worldly things, to get away- I do not not think he is suicidal, at all. He knows something, and if he makes it to a safe haven, we may find out what he knows. But, if everyone keeps reporting when they see him, we will never know.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 05:40 AM
link   
still....

is it really this National Security Special Agent's 'mental state' FBI are worried about him commiting suicide...

already

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by BiggerPicture

Yeah, that crack about how the FBI's "concerned" about his mental state? To me mental state sounds like code for "He knows something so we have to make him sound nuts." That is if he don't meet with some kind of "accident" before he gets a chance to say anything.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   

"Steve, if you are out there listening right now, your wife wants to let you know, 'Babe, we are in this together for better or for worse. I love you, no matter what happens.' Your child wants you to know, 'Daddy's work? Daddy home?'"
LA TIMES Figure I'll keep the thread updated for those who would like to know.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 06:44 AM
link   
I was wondering if it he would also be implicated somehow in this or something like it:

tpmmuckraker.talkingpointsmemo.com...

Hopefully not, hopefully he's one of the good guys.

I agree with the poster who said leaving on foot might imply he was intending to be picked up somewhere but with the neighbor having seen him disoriented, maybe it really is just a case of mental illness.

Still, over 100 agents for one guy with no previous erratic behavior? Uh, no. Something smells.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   
This one's easy..
They killed him, Because he knew something, and was probably going to share it, or something similar..
This story was fabricated simply for his family/friends/loved ones. So it appears that his disappearance was his doing.

lol, I kind of joke..
but also, kind of serious.

I'd buy that before I do this BS story.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
This gentleman is the Uncle of a good friend of mine, he's more than an FBI Agent... He is a husband and a father of a one year old son. Please send your prayers that he is found safe.

He was involved in investigating matters of national security (take that as you will) and that is about the extent of my (and his niece's) knowledge of his job. He has had an excellent record with the FBI and before that was a Police Officer for several years.

I can't tell you if there is more to this than meets the eye, but they are certainly keeping a tight lid on the situation. The immediate family hasn't been privy to really any information regarding it.

A facebook page has been set up for his well wishers if anyone is interested in sending your prayers/good thoughts/hope.

www.facebook.com...

Thanks ATS!

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Someone on my Facebook posted this related article but I don't think it's very credible although it sure makes one helluva story. You never know though.

www.eutimes.net...

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by concernedcitizen519

Thanks for the link. I read the article, and ya know what? It sounds more believable than he was suicidal. I remember the thread about the other agent, Donald Sachtleben here on ATS. That story didn't add up either. Now, seeing as how the two agents may be connected, opens up a new fetid can of conspiracy worms. This weekend in Chicago should be interesting, if all these dominoes are connected.

Des

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by concernedcitizen519
Someone on my Facebook posted this related article but I don't think it's very credible although it sure makes one helluva story. You never know though.

www.eutimes.net...

This is a hoax put out by Sorcha Faal. Although I will say they did a pretty good job trying to tie everything together.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by AwakeinNM
He was having trouble with his marriage and took a walk in the mountains to off himself. I understand this - I am almost there myself. At least that guy had a job.

hey bro.just wanted you to know....if you think you've got no-one to talk to ...you have .get in touch mate.Please remember..no matter how #ty you think you may have it...someone somewhere has got it #tier than you. peace.
fotsy

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lorienth

Originally posted by concernedcitizen519

www.eutimes.net...

This is a hoax put out by Sorcha Faal. Although I will say they did a pretty good job trying to tie everything together.

Do you have any source material/links that would give more info on what you said...TIA.

Des

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
So he is armed, big deal. I love how as soon as an FBI agent goes rogue only then does he become "dangerous" since he was armed all along. No fear about the other thousands or millions of armed federal agents.

But anyways, if he stays gone they may fake his death just to wrap it up. I get the feeling that this guy left because he saw some corruption and the suicidal part is made up.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by GD21D

Sharon Goewert, a resident who lives a few blocks away from Ivens’ home, said she bumped into him Thursday night. She had only met the agent once earlier this year during her daily walk through the neighborhood. She described him as seeming dazed and staggering on the sidewalk. She said she reported what she saw to the FBI.
Possibly intoxicated?LA TIMES

kist reading this really reminds me of that guy (can't remember his damn name ugh!!!) from the bush administration who was "confused" in a hotel lobby wearing no shoes and then found dead in the dumpster behind the hotel.

can i get a link? i can't remember that guys name for the life of me. also to compare these similar "possibly intoxicated" stories

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Hardstepah

u mean the guy they found in a dumpster in n.j.
worked for the military.

ya there is video somewhere, on u guessed it,,
u-tube,,
u know u think this site ATS would Archive videos here,,couple a hard drive,, terabite, are how much?,,$60.00???
without any strings,,of course.
Kinda like a library of Congress thing.

Me.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Did this guy ever turn up? I was interested in this story as it seemed very fishy

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join