It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 is in a 25 year cycle starting with some biggies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
2012 is in a 25 year cycle starting with some biggies
1912 Titanic with loss of industrialists that soon led to loss of Tesla technology to
Germany 1914 and World War I 1918.
Bad times don't happen all at once they just play out in history.
+25
1937 Hindenburg where once again the US lost Tesla technology to Germany and
WWII in 1939. These two anniversaries, the 100 years for Titanic and 75 years for
Hindenburg got me thinking some what even in my narrow search what would happen
next.
+25
1962 this was difficult but I'll bunch in JFK and going to the Moon upset the Powers
That Be (perhaps the ones fixing the Titanic and Hindenburg) so the Nam War had
to be to satisfy lust for war money by not releasing Tesla technology. The high tech
mavens had to be payed off in war money.
+25
1987 and we are in the Reagan years getting out of UFO President Carter administration
that opened the door to the Tesla library. Carter out of the way and no one was the wiser.
Reagan had Star Wars but Russia has full access to Tesla library even in US and did
not want to spend the money so signed any Treaty voiding and use of Tesla technology.
+25
2012 and the here and now where youtube once reigned supreme with UFO videos and
agents ranting up and down and sideways blasting away like sociopaths with comments
to make the uploaded take down the video. Now in 2012 the elite who hide the ships
that are liken to free energy using space to move, (there is matter in space to grab on to
and not the vacuum of the elite), have flooded the net with alternate ships for the click ad
money and continue the fake assault because they are truly fake. Agents could not be
allowed to use the real ship. Not the earth shaking 2012 but another episode in frustrating
free energy treasure being hidden by the elite.

So not your normal 2012 disaster unless we are so used to not knowing about Tesla
there is hardly a care but checking out the Tesla trail seemed to fit.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Have you got anything to base this off, because you could simply pick any number and link to world events?

25 = The amount of brain cells wasted reading and remembering this crud.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I could choose any number and do the same thing

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by OccamAssassin
Have you got anything to base this off, because you could simply pick any number and link to world events?

25 = The amount of brain cells wasted reading and remembering this crud.

+1 lol

and not only that you only looked at world events occurring in the western world. Way to pick and choose!

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   
The first two big events were 25 years apart so I just figured I'd see if anything
did fit. I think after 1937 the 1962 events had to be a sum of JFK getting in
hot water over stepping on toes with saying the US was going to the Moon or
some others and when he was gone we were locked in a war that was unpleasant
to say the least. Titanic and Hindenburg many have defined their generation plus
the World Wars that followed. Going to the Moon, an assassination and gong to
war defined another generation. Reagan did nothing that was already in the cards
as far as US and Russia cooperation since the end of WWII and the capture of the
advanced technology of free energy from Germany that was to be utilized in Star Wars.
Now in 2012 with Japan and Germany saying no nukes will something be done for
energy hidden behind a wall of lies as usual. Yeah thats the way it seems to me.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
i did the same thing with 33 33 years ago it was 1979 and we where having troubles with iran lol try 33 i done 33 year cycles back to 1bc i wish i could find my list of events

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Don't forget the 70's haricuts that are coming back. (See Justin Beiber + Ashton Kutcher)

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by CALGARIAN
Don't forget the 70's haricuts that are coming back. (See Justin Beiber + Ashton Kutcher)

Can't wait for the mullet to make a reappearance.

new topics

top topics

join